Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) (46831 Views)

Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by lugiano1: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This useless bastard thinks he can cajole us with this eye service nonsense. I have always known this Peter Obituary doesn't have any sense on that is empty skull.
He can only lamba his fellow Zombies and not people like us.
A terrorist supervisor
A thief
A liar
An animal with no sense
This stupid idiot thinks he can rule us. Never
He can only rule Biafra land. Spit

Update

For everyone that wish me death... I laugh at all your stupidity grin grin

One by one your Obituaries will be pasted by your families. I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart.
May my ancestors let this be
one mugu just arrived
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by everythinggirly(f): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Dear Nigerians, let's vote for the right person, we have suffered enough in the hands of these "I don't care" men. Enough is enough!

Vote wisely!
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by abbeyfel: 6:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Hmmmm. Our politics in Nigeria is so weird! Youth in Nigeria are mostly intellectually lazy. You see or hear a news, next you start propagating it. The bitterness in how we talk about other candidates shows how grossly immature we still are in these country. Do you know what Tinubu did during the bomb blast in Lagos? If we all want to cancel all Tinubu did in Lagos as irrelevant and inconsequential, then why bring up things Obi did way back in 2012 as a matter now! I sorry for the youth of this Nation if we continue to play this kind of mediocrity politics! Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by bewla(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:
Urchins will go blind to see this
But his son hate Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Born2conquer: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2022
abbeyfel:
Hmmmm. Our politics in Nigeria is so weird! Youth in Nigeria are mostly intellectually lazy. You see or hear a news, next you start propagating it. The bitterness in how we talk about other candidates shows how grossly immature we still are in these country. Do you know what Tinubu did during the bomb blast in Lagos? If we all want to cancel all Tinubu did in Lagos as irrelevant and inconsequential, then why bring up things Obi did way back in 2012 as a matter now! I sorry for the youth of this Nation if we continue to play this kind of mediocrity politics! Shame
Create your own thread
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by abbeyfel: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Born2conquer:

Create your own thread
To do what? I have much right as you on this platform. I haven't broken any rule! This is the exact mindset I was talking about. It's now a crime to have a different opinion in Nigeria. What a pity. What a shame
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Bontafa: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2022
bewla:
But his son hate Nigeria

We don pass your dull brain stage

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Ignatio(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You forget that some part of Kogi was seceded to Anambra.

And so? The way you people twist the goodwill of others eh. I pray may not be in any misfortune.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by SmartPolician: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2022
abbeyfel:

Whatever Tinubu did was what he was elected to do.

First, Tinubu is a man of questionable character and integrity. His state of origin, real names, parents and background, source of wealth, certificates, age, etc. are all in doubt.

He openly promotes thuggery and a godfather who handpicks who governs Lagos so he can do whatever he likes with the revenue of the state. He turned a state that should be a decent place for all to live in a state of thugs and touts.

Tinubu is old. And the job of the president requires brain and brawn. An old man thinks like a little baby because his thinking faculty has depreciated. That's why he keeps making senseless statements up and down.

You see, there are lots of things working against him. In fact, he's the worst candidate among the major four in this race. We cannot continue like this. Nigerians deserve better.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Ignatio(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only urchin's and Baby fooooois are still questioning The humility, sincerity, and integrity of Peter Obi,

He's The only presidential candidate in This 2023 election, tinubu and Atiku see politics and leadership as investment, They are old time thieves with evil agenda,

Nigerians, forget all The hate speech and lies and propaganda against Obi and vote for Obi for ur Future and that of ur Next generation.

What do you expect when Seun doesn't support him.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Juliusetoo: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Peter Obi our upcoming president, a good man with passion, may God continue to bless you for Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by bewla(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

We don pass your dull brain stage
Thanks just explain to us
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by voltron14: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Nowhere in the story were Kogi victims mentioned.

I am also sure Kogi accommodated Anambra victs.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by gbemishile: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Nwodosis:
How can we tag this video to those calling his suspension of his campaign as eye service?
We can tag them laidis

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by davinchecodes(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This is false, it's part of Anambra that was seceded to kogi.
The igala in Anambra actually came to trade then some settled.
Go read history of igala, don't come here and say unverified nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by shantti(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
anambra is part of igalaland ,but clowns like you won’t knw

Go and carry the state nah. Feel free
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by macrodata(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2022
waterpouroverfl:
[s][/s]

Mumu Cry put them
He's somehow correct. I'm from Oshimili North LGA, Ebu village in Delta State. My village shares boundary with Anambra state, we are separated by a small river. We speak 75% Igala in our native dialect, yet we are considered Delta-Igbos.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Shikini: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2022
This is great
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Bugatti411(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Honestly,if the electin is not rig oh,
I am very sure that PETER OBI will win the election.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Pardubice: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This useless bastard thinks he can cajole us with this eye service nonsense. I have always known this Peter Obituary doesn't have any sense on that is empty skull.
He can only lamba his fellow Zombies and not people like us.
A terrorist supervisor
A thief
A liar
An animal with no sense
This stupid idiot thinks he can rule us. Never
He can only rule Biafra land. Spit

Update

For everyone that wish me death... I laugh at all your stupidity grin grin

One by one your Obituaries will be pasted by your families. I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart. Stupid maggot. U r a tribal bigot
May my ancestors let this be
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Amen

I agree with u a hundred percent...since we don't hv access to these evil politicians...lets attack the ones supporting and selling them online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by waterpouroverfl: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2022
macrodata:
He's somehow correct. I'm from Oshimili North LGA, Ebu village in Delta State. My village shares boundary with Anambra state, we are separated by a small river. We speak 75% Igala in our native dialect, yet we are considered Delta-Igbos.

Shut up, with your Bleep deceit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by observanc1: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
which part?
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by observanc1: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:
Nowhere in the story were Kogi victims mentioned.

I am also sure Kogi accommodated Anambra victs.
watch the video. It's the opening statement.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Espelbengz(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Your level of reasoning is very low..

Verysmart101:

Which efforts are they making in Dubai and London?
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by gentlegenius(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
If it was your paymaster (Tinubu) that posted a throwback video where he help victims from Kogi state, you won't utter this shit... You would only applaud him, and you won't even remember that some parts of Kogi are Yorubas.
Must you kill your conscience to become an urchin?
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2022
I dont know why some people are suprised by his good gestures and humlity forget about politics he has always been like this. He is naturally a good person ask people that knows him in person they will tell you more and he hates waste.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by macrodata(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
waterpouroverfl:

Shut up, with your Bleep deceit
Smh! Google Ebu village. Dumb mofo!
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by abbeyfel: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

Whatever Tinubu did was what he was elected to do.

First, Tinubu is a man of questionable character and integrity. His state of origin, real names, parents and background, source of wealth, certificates, age, etc. are all in doubt.

He openly promotes thuggery and a godfather who handpicks who governs Lagos so he can do whatever he likes with the revenue of the state. He turned a state that should be a decent place for all to live in a state of thugs and touts.

Tinubu is old. And the job of the president requires brain and brawn. An old man thinks like a little baby because his thinking faculty has depreciated. That's why he keeps making senseless statements up and down.

You see, there are lots of things working against him. In fact, he's the worst candidate among the major four in this race. We cannot continue like this. Nigerians deserve better.
He openly promotes thuggery? Can you give an example of such? I mean an example we all can relate to and not some kind of assumptions.

And it surprises me when youth starts to hate old age like they are never going to be old. The same youth who voted for Buhari instead of Donald Duke? Were you not in Nigeria when a sound and young mind like Donald Duke was contesting?

From what you have typed up there, Peter Obi is a Saint. The same thing you all called Buhari before he was elected!

To me, no one is a saint among all contenders. All we need is a man who can put together a winning team. Not someone who thinks he himself is the solution. No single man can move this nation forward. It requires the support and contributions of a whole lot of people and factor. The same mistake Buhari made is about to reoccur. He (Buhari) thought himself to be a messiah. Now he knows better!!!
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Verysmart101: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Espelbengz:
Your level of reasoning is very low..

URS is not higher that agbado
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Espelbengz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Still doesn't change the fact that yours is very low by default..

Verysmart101:

URS is not higher that agbado
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
bewla:
But his son hate Nigeria

Those are two different people in both pictures you posted. Here are more pictures of the Biafran Supporter, who is clearly not Peter Obi's son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.