Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Is She Affecting His Fortunes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Affecting His Fortunes (676 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. / My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Yorubest: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hi all

So I called my cousin to check up on him yesterday since it’s been a while I heard from him. So in the course of our gist I asked him about his girlfriend who he’s been dating for about two years and practically lives with him now.

He resigned from his good paying job about a year ago to focus on his business and he appears like he’s doing well but when he opened up me, I was a little puzzled about the things he revealed

The lady he’s been dating is a pastor and they’ve been sleeping with each other but he said most of the time when she’s in his house, his business practically grinds to a halt and that he experiences his biggest breaks and successes whenever they have a misunderstanding and she’s away for days. He said he’s experienced the same scenario like 6 times since quitting his job. As a matter of fact, his most remarkable success was achieved when she was away (following a quarrel) for three weeks.

He’s not the type that goes to church but the recent spike in his business when she was not away for about a week and the sudden downturn since she returned about two weeks ago has got him thinking again.

He’s quite confused and I told him I’ll pray and get back to him though I don’t even know what to pray about. Has anyone experienced anything like this before and what did you do about it? Does who you’re with affect your business fortunes?
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Jennylove21(f): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
He should consider the following
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fornication is what is affecting his progress na...he should marry the girl.
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by terrezo2002(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pastor that is fornicating. What will she be preaching on the altar?
What else do you want to pray about na or what is your cousin still thinking about?
I can see how God is so merciful to your cousin. How he still keep bouncing back. Well, maybe he is a giver. He has given to the point of touching heaven.
Tell your cousin to stay away from fornications and continue his good works. He will be so great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Pierocash(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
I experienced same when I dated one Edo girl . For four years I dated her,it was from one misfortune or the other. I told her she needs to go for deliverance,she got upset and reacted bitterly. She later submitted for the deliverance and it was discovered she wasn't supposed to marry or date any man. Infact, any man who dates or sleeps with her will pay darely ,because she was chosen and spiritually ordained to be the next chief priestess of their village deity. I broke up with her afterward .

I am currently doing far better now. I was doing better before she came into my life and wrecked me.
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by lanre9ja(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
He should just marry her
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Yorubest: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
lanre9ja:
He should just marry her

He’s scared because things go bad when she is around and he does well when they are not in good terms and she is away
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by KunGioKehRah: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Some women do ,

Many of them are empty,

Get some guys in the area or her brother or her family that know her sexual history and ask about her life cycle. Ask about how many guys she has dated before,

If she doesn't double date, ask if she has fought with someone before

If she doesn't fight, ask if there is a generational curse in their family

All these things are important as background checks before you wife her.
Many of them are into ho.ok up and runs before settling down with one man as the husband.
Many of those yahoo boys that are carrying them might have used them for ritu.als

Note the word "might" "may"

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Ahmed0336(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pastor fornicating

I rest my case.

Tell him that if he want to be successful, he should leave that relationship with the speed of light for his own good.
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Starz825(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pierocash:
I experienced same when I dated one Edo girl . For four years I dated her,it was from one misfortune or the other. I told her she needs to go for deliverance,she got upset and reacted bitterly. She later submitted for the deliverance and it was discovered she wasn't supposed to marry or date any man. Infact, any man who dates or sleeps with her will pay darely ,because she was chosen and spiritually ordained to be the next chief priestess of their village deity. I broke up with her afterward .

I am currently doing far better now. I was doing better before she came into my life and wrecked me.
I dey always tell people...no be every girl you fit date or nak ...
Some girls dey spiritual wey be say Dem sef no know
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Starz825(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Yorubest:

He’s scared because things go bad when she is around and he does well when they are not in good terms and she is away
Since this is it
They fight...he Excel
They make peace....he stumble again

Then let him part way with her with serious fight.... telling her he is not interested again...
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by benqo01(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
OP some girls re like that when dey re with yu omo things go dey go wrong .......e no mean say Dem b witchcraft o......best thing na make person no too dey around Dem for long
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Yorubest: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jennylove21:
He should consider the following

Following?
Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Kobicove(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
I don't think the lady has any bad luck following.

What is happening is that the lady distracts him from focusing on his business whenever she's around undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Affecting His Fortunes by Streetmovement(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My brother believe it or not some people are bad luck, some light the way for others, it's nothing to do with spirituality if it's a natural occurance, it's only spiritual when it's not a natural occurance.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Rush The Sex Process! / Indeed This Viral Nudde Tape Is Really Awkward / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.