Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea (50594 Views)

Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game / Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by gameboy727(m): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2022
OChimex:

You didn’t know how this debate started, and you just came in between and already start insulting and thinking you are wiser. Besides it’s an opinion, arguable. You can state your own point without insult.

If you are wiser, I bet you, you shouldn’t be in that dangerous country called Nigeria by now.

Pray tell, where's the insult in what I said?

Besides, I read most of the argument so I know how it started.
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by OChimex: 2:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Snapchat:

You’re are not a Ronaldo fan but you believed Man City wanted to buy him until Man U called him? I have heard that excuse a million times and they are usually made by Ronaldo fan boys grin grin

No, City never wanted Ronaldo (see photo below). It was a rumor fed to the media by Ronaldo’s agent to get Man U to resign him because he was desperate to leave Juve then. He wanted to use the same format to get Madrid to resign him in the summer, when the media reported Athletico were interested in him cheesy. The board of Athlectico had to publicly deny, even their fans protested that they don’t want Ronaldo. The funny thing is, the plan never worked as Real Madrid were not interested in signing him.

In summary, Guardiola Manchester City were never interested in signing Ronaldo.

Ronaldo himself said Man City wanted him, and that he was close to joining them.

When I told you that here months ago, you doubted it, now Ronaldo don talk am himself.

I don’t know why you guys wey start to dey watch soccer yesterday dey argue like say una know anything.

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Snapchat: 3:27am On Nov 17, 2022
OChimex:

Ronaldo himself said Man City wanted him, and that he was close to joining them.

When I told you that here months ago, you doubted it, now Ronaldo don talk am himself.

I don’t know why you guys wey start to dey watch soccer yesterday dey argue like say una know anything.

Man City were never interested in Ronaldo.

Here’s a video report of the situation then:
https://twitter.com/xy_ridonx/status/1592990103726850048?s=20

Here’s is the video of Pep denying Ronaldo’s interest:
https://twitter.com/xy_ridonx/status/1593007323555180546?s=20

The season Ronaldo re-joined Man U was the season Man City were seriously trying to get Harry Kane but Spurs board were not interested in selling. I believe Mendes, Ronaldo’s agent then used the opportunity to talk to one or two people in City (because that’s what agents do) then to get them to sign Ronaldo because he was serious about leaving Juve then, but the City board were not convince about signing Ronaldo for various reasons. Now, Man U got the information about his manager talking to some people in City, knew that he was available for sale and took the opportunity to sign him.

In Summary, City was never going to sign Ronaldo.

I know you’d still doubt everything I wrote here but lemme ask you:

Why do you choose to believe Ronaldo and why should I not believe Pep?

If City were serious about Ronaldo like they were about Kane, why didn’t they go all out to sign him?

Now if you say it’s because of loyalty that Ronaldo signed for Man U, why didn’t he show loyalty to Man U then when Madrid bid for him then?

Ronaldo is merely repeating the same information his PR agency has passed around just to keep his fan base happy and use it as a leverage to get a new club.

So in conclusion, na you no know anything about football and the business aspect of it. People like you are only interested in being fanboys without understanding every aspect of the game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.