Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea (50573 Views)

Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game / Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by olayiwola72(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
lereinter:

Why's this guy trying to discredit his illustrious career

Village people are wicked

Lmao
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ronaldo leaves that mother4ker United in January or Old Trashford catches fire
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Moses86(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
No player is bigger than the club!
:: Alex Ferguson on his row with David Beckham before he left for Madrid.
CR7 has been professional through out the season but I think the Media is adding more fuel to the flame.
Manchester United had a great game against spurs, but what the Media chose to concentrate on is Ronald's reaction of storming off to the tunnel. up Manchester United we are getting better. we don beat spurs, arsenal, Liverpool and God's willing we go beat Chelsea this week too.
Vote BAT come 2023. age is just a number
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Bmaster(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:
What a way to end a legacy undecided

I think returning to Man U was the biggest mistake my hero made undecided

He is still number one in my book cool
...in your book of failures,I'm not surprised
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by dfrost: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
fergie001:

As a Coach, it's important you know how to manage egos. Ronaldo will leave in January but it's a point of.no return.

The Ikorodu baldie is on a cliff he can't recover from... I won't say more...

Baba fergs don't worry, we will overcome wink
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Snapchat: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
fergie001:

As a Coach, it's important you know how to manage egos. Ronaldo will leave in January but it's a point of.no return.

The Ikorodu baldie is on a cliff he can't recover from... I won't say more...

The Ikorodu baldie does not need a egomaniac to destroy the team he’s building, especially when the egomaniac is a finished player.

Arteta banished and got Auba out of Arsenal and Arsenal got better for it. I’m an Arsenal fan and I loved Auba, but he was a distraction for the team. Arsenal fan later realized Mikel did what was best for the team.

I recognize your moniker and I think you are one of the decent football fans on here, stop sounding like a fan boy bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Fearyourcreator: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Can you stop assuming.

Messi will be a playmaker anywhere
Would have lobed to see it in this unites team too
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:
Is is by force for person to stay your the club? Person say he does not want to play in Europa, you refused to release him to a club that is playing in the champions league.
He must play Europa. He couldn't qualify them for champions league an he wants to go to a club that qualified without his input? Talk about trying to reap where you did not sow. Ronaldo should stay there o! Afterall, Messi only scores goals because of Iniesta and Xavi, it is only Ronaldo that can move any C division club to an A division club single handedly.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by phemmyfour: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
fergie001:

He will not train with the seniors as well... Ten Hag's call

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7392820/ronaldo-leaves-old-trafford-early
He's successfully turned himself into a clown. Man U will humble him last last
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by phemmyfour: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:
Is is by force for person to stay your the club? Person say he does not want to play in Europa, you refused to release him to a club that is playing in the champions league.
He
must honor the contract he signed. Unfortunately, no big club is calling for him
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by deebrownneymar: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
I’m CR7’s biggest fan but I think it’s time he’s disciplined. He can’t continue to act unprofessionally, especially in his current form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by HBB1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Stop barking like a castrated dog.

Ronaldo is finished. He's in the mud.

Ten Hag doesn't take rubbish from anybody

grin

Castrated dog kwa?!

Weyrey!!!
cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Germanhunter(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

The Messi wey dey loyal to Barca then, na una dey talk say na one club man. So, you guys know the meaning of loyalty and you ridiculed Messi for staying with Barca for that long.

Which Messi dem ridicule
What’s with Messi in this
Oga you wan argue ..I no Dey move that way
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by fergie001: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

The Ikorodu baldie does not need a egomaniac to destroy the team he’s building, especially when the egomaniac is a finished player.

Arteta banished and got Auba out of Arsenal and Arsenal got better for it. I’m an Arsenal fan and I loved Auba, but he was a distraction for the team. Arsenal fan later realized Mikel did what was best for the team.

I recognize your moniker and I think you are one of the decent football fans on here, stop sounding like a fan boy bro.
Why didn't you let him go when he asked for it?

I for once didn't expect him to stay because you are looking at re-building a team. Here, I complained severally, let him go. His salary can be re-invested yet the club insisted he isn't for sale just for braggadocio, and blocked him. The Manager re-assured him and we see the exact opposite.

Whatever happened yesterday was bound to happen. Since his professional career, he has worked under about 10 or more Managers, not one has complained of his professionalism or discipline. You asked him to warm up twice then intend to throw him in the 87th, to do what exactly.... Now the die is cast, the club will be forced to let him go in January.

For all Messi's rare terrible last season, not once was he treated as this, made worse one month away from the World Cup. This same stuff happened in the Liv game: if it didn't happen yesterday, it still will have happened.

Let him GO is the message.....
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Kajaard: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bmaster:

Fvck off to whatever pit you crawled out from.

Since you cannot be civil in your reply it's better to shut the fvck up before you expose yourself like a dimwit which you are.
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by unmask: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Scammerr:
when you forced somebody to stay against his wish..... Matters arising but Ronaldo is the winner here, smiling to bank every week with one of the fattest wages after Mbappe, Neyma, and Messi. .
Nobody forced him to stay. Nobody wanted him
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by unmask: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:
What a way to end a legacy undecided

I think returning to Man U was the biggest mistake my hero made undecided

He is still number one in my book cool
That's why people who read your book fail
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by bukxy: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
OChimex:

I am not a Ronaldo fan, but I must be honest, Man U is treating that guy bad. He was to go Man City, but out of respect for Man U and all Legends crying for him to come, he respected them against his wish, even though he knew Man City would had been the best for him. Now, why won’t Man U reaciprocate and treat him with equal respect?
You don’t want him to play, why not let him go and have some playing time elsewhere?
Ronaldo is too big to be on the bench, if he is fit. That’s disrespect to his name. Respect him and let him go.and don’t sit him on the bench like some amateurs kids. He is bigger than Man U in terms of personal achievements and trophies.
does he has up to 67 trophies?
Of course,he's actually bigger than Chelsea and Man city
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by miqos02(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:
he is under contract bro and he is being paid.
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Snapchat: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Germanhunter:

Which Messi dem ridicule
What’s with Messi in this
Oga you wan argue ..I no Dey move that way

No be fight na. Shey when Messi dey Barca, Ronaldo fan no dey call am one club man?
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by mariahAngel(f): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nedfed:
Messi fans right now

Winch! grin

Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Kajaard: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
unmask:
That's why people who read your book fail

Lol, you guys just hate greatness.

Whether you like it or not he is still the goat.
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by osazsky(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
ogascomax:
In my own opinion Ronaldo was been disrespected. After asking him to go and do some exercise from the 42 minutes and second half he continued. Ronaldo could have been substituted even at the 80 minutes but he left him playing Rashfold that will forget sense to shoot at goal. I won't undermine Rashfold pedigree in all round contribution but for goal scoring that guy is terrible. Instead of placement he rather fire the ball with greater force without thinking of directing the ball to any side. Ronaldo is being undermined by the coach. Probably Ronaldo would have scored against Newcastle if he had finished the match and look at the incredible chance that Rashfold wasted.
u are not in a position to do the work of a manager..whether he jogs,plays,sleep or eat is none of his biz,,he has been bought...its not Ronaldo's call..its ten call..see as this fool take end him career..city
And pep doged a bullet...bros abeg go China go play ball ur time done pass..I dont know y fools dont know when to quit..that's y I respect zidane
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by mariahAngel(f): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
I said it, but he wouldn't listen. Ronaldo should retire from football now that his ovulation is still very loud. He is gradually losing it.

You mean ovation? smiley
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by VirileNelly2420: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:
Which champions league team price am kwanu?

U think say na beans to dey pay person £500k per week...?
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by donforeign: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

The ones wey him play, we no dey see him impact. If to say he dey drop masterclass, the coach no go ever bench am.

Reason this thing like this, Ronaldo started two matches at the beginning of the season and got dropped due to his woeful performance. It took Martials injury against Everton for him to come on and score his first league goal. What did the coach do?, he rewarded him with a start against Newcastle. Ronaldo failed to impress against the magpies and he got dropped again. Not only that; when the coach wanted to bring him on against Spurs yesterday, another chance to prove himself, he refused.

Luke Shaw, that was impressive for Man U yesterday, spoke to the press recently. According to him: "If you’re not playing well then you won’t play. In the past that’s not been the case...[this manager] is keeping everyone on their toes. If you’re not at it you won’t play."

That is, ETH always picks his players based on MERIT. If you no dey perform, na bench.

And na true. Casemiro earn his starting spot, same with them Varene and co.

Man U dey ball better without Ronaldo and them dey get result. If them dey beat Man U anyhow; no be Ronaldo them go first sack, na Ten Hag then go first sack.

Shey if you be coach, you no go protect your own work? Please, answer sincerely.
this na trash jare..... When Ronaldo score hatrick tomorrow for una, una no go let persn hear word.. na 90mins Dem wan tke put Ronaldo for match xterday? D coach asked him to warm, he did and still yet no make changes, if I was Ronaldo, I will walk off.. u xpect him to perform in every match, even Messi don't perform in every match. So if e perfm today and e no perform tomorrow,e go chop bench abi.. y'all should let him go .. Ronaldo no get wetin to prove again for man u, wetin man u dn prove since... Abeg jare...
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Haymus007(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Guy grin grin
Bmaster:
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by Kajaard: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
osazsky:
u are not in a position to do the work of a manager..whether he jogs,plays,sleep or eat is none of his biz,,he has been bought...its not Ronaldo's call..its ten call..see as this fool take end him career..city
And pep doged a bullet...bros abeg go China go play ball ur time done pass..I dont know y fools dont know when to quit..that's y I respect zidane

I seem to agree with you. My guy had won all the accolades and trophies and with age not on his side he should have just retired or moved to a league like the US MLS where aged players can still thrive.

It pains me to see these things happening to him. He is already a billionaire and the richest footballer that ever lived so at this point he really had nothing to lose by just hanging his boots.
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by donforeign: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Does that coach looks like who gives a f*ck about Ronaldo?

He doesn't have Ronaldo in his plans. Martial was the person in his plan to play the Top 9 role. Martial's injury made Rashford occupy that role. Ronaldo has declined.

Ronaldo is better than martial n rashford combined... If una no give a Bleep, make una let am go January... As if d man u first good before
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by bukxy: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
OChimex:

Money wise. Most clubs need him to make money. Football is not just on the pitch, there is business aspect of it.

The Jersey sales, if that guy came to Chelsea, the Jersey sales would had been crazy
why will the jersey sales be crazy in Chelsea?
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by osazsky(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:
its not his call to make..he is under a binding contract..Ronaldo is a kid and full of himself .did anyone force him to sign a binding contract...kane wanted to leave spurs after signing an extension of 20 years...city tried their best kane's heart was in city but spurs refused outrightly today kane is happy in Tottenham .Ronaldo will be happy in Man u soon..na time he go take
Re: Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea by VirileNelly2420: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
Why he dey do like baby wey dey collect him biscuit grin
Lol...
I b United fan. But honestly d tin shock me.

He suppose stay back and celebrate with his team. And na best outing of United since season b dat o. Dia best match

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Golden Eaglets Arrive Abuja After FIFA U-17 World Cup Victory / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.