Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date (68992 Views)

Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Dominantman: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Naija
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by elantraceey(f): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Poverty is a disease. Just look at the comments on this thread. Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Ferdinandu(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
If your family is a private wealthy family RIP, but if they are one of those who have stolen our money to send you abroad, probably it is part of the stolen money you used in renting the aircraft, I don't think I have any sympathy for a thief who has stolen my things and have a mishap while enjoying my things he stole

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
CelestineNelson:
I wondered the trauma the parent will be facing right now...so so sad� �
if they're Nigeria politician, the rest of the family will also meet thesame fate. 9months ASU strike, their son dey US University dey rent plane. Deaths await evil politicians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by VULCAN(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin

You are not well

Belteshazzar1:
Since sunday and u are just telling us now
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by ezegenigbonine: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rest in peace

But truth be told, this is a stolen money.

Do you know how much that you can use to rent plane including the tax?

The parents must be sending excess money to him for him to have extra to rent plane.

May God have mercy on your soul and punish your parents for stealing our money and making many Nigerian's hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Richy4(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Renting a plane might not be that expensive as people think..
One hour on a small 6 seater plane like that one might be $1300- 3000 depending on the company...
if six of them should split that amount, it's not much... simple Google will give you that info...
People are acting so righteous here like they have never been on a date in their life.. even while in the university...
What is the boy's fault in all these?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by ASUGARUBA(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Doing dorime with our stolen money. God not sleeping

One man down reduce Atiku's vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by premierlead: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
RIP to him
The comments are annoying and full of sadists
What if the guy's parents are rich business people and not politicians.
Everyone must not be poor like ur parents naw.

BTW, isnt it time we have tragedy/bad news section on NL?

Money earned through illicit means by your people would be vomited at all cost and by all means insha Allah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by jehoha696(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anway am yet to know hiz fada,so as usual i will drop RIP may God give hiz family .....(i don't know what else to say) angry anyway if he's fada or grandpa is among the looted cash in naija,abeg make persn epp me collect my #thankyou back.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by obailala(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Comment section wasn't friendly at all....

RIP will suffice...Unfortunately, I can see another opportunity for dark humour.

Rest in Pieces. undecided shocked
Poverty can sometimes be a mentally incapacitating disease. Those fellows making those distasteful comments are obviously poverty stricken; no well fed person would have this level of prejudice against another simply because they appear rich. How did they even conclude the boy's parents are politicians?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by maasoap(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ha, I read this news on my Hi browser but I didn't know he was a Nigerian. I just knew that he was a Muslim by name and international student.
Her gf got out and went to the back while he got out and went to the front where the propeller was. What was he thinking moving towards the propeller instead of moving to the safe place where his gf headed?
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Oceanjagaban: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Last supper dinner
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Badguy77(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Minus one
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Michelle70(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
premierlead:

Money earned through illicit means by your people would be vomited at all cost and by all means insha Allah
There is nothing that suggest the money was earned illegally.

A business man with at least a net worth of $5m dollar could have a child who could be given monthly allowance of $10k

renting a propeller jet is not more than 2.5k an hour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Gbeng30(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
What a terrible way to die..?
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Alpharey: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
unclejb2:
they should tell us who his father is

Exactly my thought. We want to check who the father is
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by maasoap(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

RIP will suffice...Unfortunately, I can see another opportunity for dark humour.

Barims:
One politician's child down grin grin

It is just an accident, and it comes in different forms and at different times for individuals. You guys don't know what yours will be, accident is no respecter of anybody.
Just by a tribe, you already found him guilty and he deserves no sympathy. What a messed-up mentality?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
I saw this news early today.

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by TheFacelessMan: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
maasoap:

It is just an accident, and it comes in different forms and at different times for individuals. You guys don't know what yours will be, accident is no respecter of anybody.
Just by a tribe, you already found him guilty and he deserves no sympathy. What a messed mentality?

How did I find him guilty?
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by obailala(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
There is nothing that suggest the money was earned illegally.

A business man with at least a net worth of $5m dollar could have a child who could be given monthly allowance of $10k

renting a propeller jet is not more than 2.5k an hour
Renting a propeller plane shouldn't even cost up to $300 per hour. Any comfortable person (even students) can afford that trip.

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by maasoap(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
SensualMan:
Aboki pikin grin grin grin

Who says karma doesn't exist?

After pillaging the wealth of the poor Northerners u want ur pikin to have the best of the world? No way!!!

The pain will come back to bite u demagogues 10x

Only if you look inwards and take time to see the damages your own brothers, sisters and parents are causing. Abokis are not your governors, reps, senators, commissioners, etc in your region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by abbey621(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
E be like say most of una don smoke weed, bunch of unfortunate souls, person died and all you can talk about is your miserable existence. Plenty of Aliyu's dey America and most of them are not family of politicians, una go just dey type rubbish up and down, so ashamed to be on the same platform with morons!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by phemy36(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by bizzibodi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Days to goes by we gon know which former gobanor son...Ahj.Aliyu magatakada,Aliyu wamakko or Babangida Aliyu....but university no dey for north or Saudi Arabia? why always America?
But it is the duty of the pilot to instruct them when to alight,which direction to follow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by LegendHero(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Remembered when I went on a helicopter cruise the pilot guy keep warning us after we alighted to be mindful of the blade.

RIP to the guy. This could happen to anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Coronavirus1: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na one governor pikin for North Rip
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Abbafrye(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
RIP to him
The comments are annoying and full of sadists
What if the guy's parents are rich business people and not politicians.
Everyone must not be poor like ur parents naw.

I'm telling u
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by obailala(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
ezegenigbonine:
Rest in peace

But truth be told, this is a stolen money.

Do you know how much that you can use to rent plane including the tax?

The parents must be sending excess money to him for him to have extra to rent plane.

May God have mercy on your soul and punish your parents for stealing our money and making many Nigerian's hopeless.
It cost less than $300 per hour; anyone can rent a single engine cessna plane from their basic hustle wage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Floki737: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Abeg where is this comment section from?
what site or forum is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.