Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date (69051 Views)

Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Jemex003: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jemex003:

One thing must kill a man, So money kill this guy for a date. Anyway I’ve a safe no return trip and have a PRIP
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by fx45(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pls let's respect the dead. I happen to know this boy, he's my son's friend at the University.
He was a gentle, caring and loving person.
May Allah grant him aljana firdaus and grant his parents the fortitude to bear this great loss.

I know that most of you are thinking that he paid a lot of money for the plane ride and that it cost a lot of money but in fact it's called 100 hamburger plane ride which usually cost around 100 to 250 dollars or less. Also the Pilot and the co pilot are his friends and he probably didn't even pay anything for this ride.

It's just a sad event. It's affecting us all real badly.
We know he might have been a nice lad BUT is he the son of a crooked Nigerian politician or not? Stop telling us half stories.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Ckonnet: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ekeseges:
It is well with Nigeria

Iam telling you. I o see the angerNigerians are exhibiting here against the main bandits in Nigeria(politicians)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by harmony75: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
So sorry he may be a politician son.. RIP �
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Rachel98(f): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Barims:
One politician's child is down grin grin

I like this kind of news inde sweet me wella grin grin horrible things like this shall continue to happen to the elites and their horrible family

Aisha buhari and her children are next, followed by tinubu's family, Atiku's family including Senate president e.t.c

All of you shall encountered terrible accident that will claim your lives

nlfpmod, seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 should have taken down this hateful comment.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by begoniaa: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
MonkModus:
Your timeline is full of so much hate that I can't believe a single word you said up here.

Oh, wow. You can imagine. undecided For the fact that I don't know these people and have no grouse with them or any bone to pick with them, I won't be disrespectful, ATLIEN2027.

Now that something tragic has likely hit close to home, you're preaching empathy and kindness and understanding, but look at your antecedents online. Calling Obi and his supporters, a father, and people who have relatives 'Obituaries' but you don't want other people to be vile to your own people.

Mumu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by TheFacelessMan: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
jaxxy:

trash.

Not meant for unintelligent folks.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by uckay304: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Barims:

I like this kind of news inde sweet me wella grin grin horrible things like this shall continue to happen to the elites and their horrible family

Aisha buhari and her children are next, followed by tinubu's family, Atiku's family including Senate president e.t.c

Hmm! Which kind prayer is this?
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by ATLIEN2027: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
hopexter:

So the two pilots just let him get off the plane and watch him walk to the front of the plane where he was hit by a propeller? I doubt if those pilots got license because it’s stupidity like this is what created the word Aboki embarassed

It's very small Cessna plane and accidents do happen. After the incident I have online of similar accidents around the world. It's very rare but it does and can happen. In fact a British tourist was just killed by an helicopter propeller in Greece recently after landing and getting out of the helicopter.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Coolgent(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
SensualMan:
Aboki pikin grin grin grin

Who says karma doesn't exist?

After pillaging the wealth of the poor Northerners u want ur pikin to have the best of the world? No way!!!

The pain will come back to bite u demagogues 10x

Sadist!
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by CaptainAyub: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pls let's respect the dead. I happen to know this boy, he's my son's friend at the University.
May Allah grant him aljana firdaus and grant his parents the fortitude to bear this great loss.

I know that most of you are thinking that he paid a lot of money for the plane ride and that it cost a lot of money but in fact it's called 100 hamburger plane ride which usually cost around 100 to 250 dollars or less. Also the Pilot and the co pilot are his friends and he probably didn't even pay anything for this ride.

Is his father a politician or soldier etc?
Answer that,let us check something
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by dkings101(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Omo na so u hate them?? Abeg no let BAT men suck u oo ����

Barims:

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by adecz: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
For say him remain for Nigerian
Universities, he would have lived
to a good age..☹️☹️☹️
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by kabukabu50(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is insane.

How do you walk into a plane propeller?

Was he wearing sunglasses and talking on his phone looking down?

Even then the air coming from the propeller is strong pushing out so you feel it?

I dont believe in village people but that is one hell of a freak accident

Anyway JAPA is the way ahead,Nigerian politicians se
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Helpout12345: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Since you know him. You should have just tell us if he is politician son or not.

Nigerians are right to hate and disrespect any dead politician sons and daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by fx45(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

As far as I know, his parents are not politicians. Even if they are politicians what has that got to do with this unfortunate situation?
I know civil servants that are more corrupt and richer than a lot of politicians. But everyone is focused on just politicians. There are even bankers living above their salaries via back door deals.
Apparently you know his parents and the reason you're not opening up on their identity is because they're part of the extremely corrupt Nigerian elites feasting on the commonwealth of the suffering masses. Politician or not, the funds that sent that boy to the US came from government coffers.

I challenge you to prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by brandsoncharlie: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
A 21 year able to afford splash money for a plane trip to impress a girl... doesn't sound like"hard-earned" money.

CONCLUSION: 99.99% probability his family benefited from politics.
Charlie even top managers in petroleum companies in Nigeria children can afford those stuff.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by ostartruth: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
I just feel like na our money this one carry dey do girlfriend stuff.
Imagine a student living such a luxurious lifestyle
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by CaptainAyub: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
LegendHero:
Remembered when I went on a helicopter cruise the pilot guy keep warning us after we alighted to be mindful of the blade.

RIP to the guy. This could happen to anybody.
See Monsurudeen see helicopter CRUISE oo,no be just say he enter helicopter, na cruise grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Dshocker(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nothing for this world you want tell me, na money wey him papa thief for office, this small boy use dey live rosy lifestyle.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by ATLIEN2027: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Helpout12345:

Since you know him. You should have just tell us if he is politician son or not.

Nigerians are right to hate and disrespect any dead politician sons and daughters.

I don't know his parents, I have never asked him who his are, I have only met him couple of times and my son speaks well of him.
He has never told me if his parents are politicians. Many other Nigerians are also going to the same school who's parents are civil servants and business people. It's not a super expensive school compared to others.
If his parents are politicians, they are either not at the top of the political group if not the news would have emerged by now. This incident happened Sunday night and it's now Thursday almost Friday.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Dshocker(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
CelestineNelson:
I wondered the trauma the parent will be facing right now...so so sad� �

The trauma wey the parents go dey face, na the same one wey Nigerians don suffer for dem hand, because them politicians don milk us dry...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by LegendHero(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

See Monsurudeen see helicopter CRUISE oo,no be just say he enter helicopter, na cruise grin

Lol.

I know poor people can’t relate. Anyone for USA will understand what I said.

You can go on a helicopter ride easily, e no even cost at all.

https://www.prestigehelicopters.com/helicopter-tours

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by fx45(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rachel98:
You're a chronic sadist and the funny thing is People like you will Loot more if elected in any public office.

BTW, Where was your father when these elites were climbing to the top Is Atiku not your father's mate??

You poor men children will just come online to unleash your hateful words on the elites as if is our fault your father was a serial LAZY MAN.

May those curses backfire to you and your entire generation.
You're in very sifia pains... Why?
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by ATLIEN2027: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
fx45:
Apparently you know his parents and the reason you're not opening up on their identity is because they're part of the extremely corrupt Nigerian elites feasting on the commonwealth of the suffering masses. Politician or not, the funds that sent that boy to the US came from government coffers.

I challenge you to prove me wrong

I don't have to prove you wrong or right on information that I don't have. I like to prove people wrong or right when I know that I'm sure of what I'm talking about. If his parents are politician and they stole people's money then that's there problem. Everyone will account for their own deeds one day, sooner or later.

I'm not a politician and my son goes to the same school. I also know many Nigerian kids in the same school whose parents are not politicians. SO your point is mute.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by BABANGBALI: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
The last supper
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Floki737: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Linda Ikeji

Thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by LegendHero(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
obailala:
It cost less than $300 per hour; anyone can rent a single engine cessna plane from their basic hustle wage.

God bless you.

I just laugh when all these guys don this thread dey shout politician politician. How much be helicopter ride ? You fit even see am for less than $200 in some areas depending on the area they are flying over and duration.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by ogene144(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Barims:

Why now they are human being like u

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by fx45(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

I don't have to prove you wrong or right on information that I don't have. I like to prove people wrong or right when I know that I'm sure of what I'm talking about. If his parents are politician and they stole people's money then that's there problem. Everyone will account for their own deeds one day, sooner or later.

I'm not a politician and my son goes to the same school. I also know many Nigerian kids in the same school whose parents are not politicians. SO your point is mute.
Until you get the complete information about the Identity of the boy's parents, the common sense thing to do is to stay MUTE.

Extremely corrupt Nigerian elites have ruined the country and still doing so without remorse.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Finally I'm In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.