Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date (69052 Views)

Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Blake755: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ibrahimmufutau:
May his soul rest in peace. But, where did a student of 21yrsof age gotten money to hire a private jet in order to impress a girl friend. Defineately, he was a child of one crude oil theft barons that pillaged our common wealth. God is final abitrer for our iniquities.
Yeah u said the truth I don't even know if they are getting what the deserve
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by HolyMan12: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Over-enjoyment kill dis one!

This is called, "enjoy till u quench!"
RIP to d Chao!
undecided

cc: Siofra, one menascum is down!
grin
Siofra don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Michelle70(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Felix6:
shut up. Why are you scared is your family one of the thieves?
Are ur parents poor?
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Rhozabeth(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
'Village people in action'. Dem even follow am reach that side!
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by HolyMan12: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
fredoooooo:
Jeesu omo mariah o shocked
Person use his money to buy death, anyway na one death go kee person..
R.I.P
Na foreign kpekus grin
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by 43Ronin: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
International student renting plane? Sometimes overdo dey kill person
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Revolva(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
The first place wetin he find go the front blade of the plane

Is he dumb..did he not see the fan spinning
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by texannaija: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lalami3232:
Village people still get transport fare to follow person go abroad?? Na wa ooooooo!!!
May we not use our hard earned money to purchase death, pains, sorrow, tears and loss in Jesus name.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo. The pikin resemble you no mean say na your own"

Village people no get joy oooo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Litmus: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Barims:
One politician's child down grin grin

I like this kind of news inde sweet me wella grin grin horrible things like this shall continue to happen to the elites and their horrible family

Aisha buhari and her children next

Apart from possibly being a horrible and mean individual, what do you believe justifies your horrid and mean spirited comments ? undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by ATLIEN2027: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Barims:

Seems he was a politician child, if so he will never rest in peace but in pieces you had better stop praying for him or else I will rain curses on you too
As far as I know, his parents are not politicians. Even if they are politicians what has that got to do with this unfortunate situation?
I know civil servants that are more corrupt and richer than a lot of politicians. But everyone is focused on just politicians. There are even bankers living above their salaries via back door deals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by MonkModus: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pls let's respect the dead. I happen to know this boy, he's my son's friend at the University.
He was a gentle, caring and loving person.
May Allah grant him aljana firdaus and grant his parents the fortitude to bear this great loss.

I know that most of you are thinking that he paid a lot of money for the plane ride and that it cost a lot of money but in fact it's called 100 hamburger plane ride which usually cost around 100 to 250 dollars or less. Also the Pilot and the co pilot are his friends and he probably didn't even pay anything for this ride.

It's just a sad event. It's affecting us all real badly.

Your timeline is full of so much hate that I can't believe a single word you said up here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Osariemen12: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
A propeler jet cost as low as $1000 per hour which is N750k.

If ur father is a business man and worths at least $5m, he could put u on a monthly budget of $9k a month.
With this, u could rent a jet for an hour on a special event

Even Bezos didn't place his son on that allowance. His son can get more than that but he must work for it, not just studying.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Barims(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Litmus:

Apart from possibly being a horrible and mean individual, what do you believe justifies your horrid and mean spirited comments ? undecided

Do me a favor, please hang yourself and follow the bastard that just died in an accident
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by adanny01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lalami3232:
Village people still get transport fare to follow person go abroad?? Na wa ooooooo!!!
May we not use our hard earned money to purchase death, pains, sorrow, tears and loss in Jesus name.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo. The pikin resemble you no mean say na your own"

Village people, my first thought of the matter.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by hopexter(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pls let's respect the dead. I happen to know this boy, he's my son's friend at the University.
May Allah grant him aljana firdaus and grant his parents the fortitude to bear this great loss.

I know that most of you are thinking that he paid a lot of money for the plane ride and that it cost a lot of money but in fact it's called 100 hamburger plane ride which usually cost around 100 to 250 dollars or less. Also the Pilot and the co pilot are his friends and he probably didn't even pay anything for this ride.

So the two pilots just let him get off the plane and watch him walk to the front of the plane where he was hit by a propeller? I doubt if those pilots got license because it’s stupidity like this is what created the word Aboki embarassed
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Michelle70(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Osariemen12:

Even Bezos didn't place his son on that allowance. His son can get more than that but he must work for it, not just studying.
I never knew u know bezos son.

BTW, everyone is not bezos.
The median household income in USA is about $70k

Even if ur father puts u on a $45k, u can still rent a propeller private jet, most students live on a budget of $2k monthly

renting a 1k propeller jet is like a corper spending half of ther allowee which is like N17k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Aldol: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
May he rest in pieces, useless politician son wey dey eat our money
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Mayflowa(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
RIP to him
The comments are annoying and full of sadists
What if the guy's parents are rich business people and not politicians.

Everyone must not be poor like ur parents naw.

This is very annoying. His parents could also be in US making good money. The cost for 1hr private jet in US is about $1200. Anyone trying to entreat himself can do it for himself without reverting to crime or looting. No one is asking how such accident came to be or whether someone pushed him into the plane blade or whether I thought planes don't have blades. Helicopter blades are more obvious.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Confirm4real(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
If nah polithiefcian pikin then no RIP to waste.

I wan read comments...

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Michelle70(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mayflowa:

This is very annoying. His parents could also be in US making good money. The cost for 1hr private jet in US is about $1200. Anyone trying to entreat himself can do it for himself without reverting to crime or looting. No one is asking how such accident came to be or whether someone pushed him into the plane blade or whether I thought planes don't have blades. Helicopter blades are more obvious.
$1200 is for light plane like cessna jets.
A propeller jet cost less than that.

To ur last question, a propeller jets has blades in front of them.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by PassingShot(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Barims:
One politician's child is down grin grin

I like this kind of news inde sweet me wella grin grin horrible things like this shall continue to happen to the elites and their horrible family

Aisha buhari and her children are next, followed by tinubu's family, Atiku's family including Senate president e.t.c

All of you shall encountered terrible accident that will claim your lives

You might die before all of the people you mentioned here. And this your post is actually an indication that you are far worse than those you think have made your life miserable.

A swine is better than you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by AfonjaConehead: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
How the hell you walk towards the propeller,for Pete's sake!!?!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by damzy88: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

As far as I know, his parents are not politicians. Even if they are politicians what has that got to do with this unfortunate situation?
I know civil servants that are more corrupt and richer than a lot of politicians. But everyone is focused on just politicians. There are even bankers living above their salaries via back door deals.
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Aldol: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Stop defending rubbish, are you sure you are not a sibling to a politician? Same faith awaits you too if yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Desusi: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
May God console the family. Life is full of troubles and heart aches
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
hopexter:

So the two pilots just let him get off the plane and watch him walk to the front of the plane where he was hit by a propeller? I doubt if those pilots got license because it’s stupidity like this is what created the word Aboki embarassed
His thinking faculties were momentarily suspended by the presence of his voluptuous GF.

In football we called it a moment of madness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by begoniaa: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

But you didn't address the part of the comments claiming he's a politician's son.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by JaskanFactor: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
hiring plane for dinner date , whilst the people of the north are fleeing terrorists and drowning in rivers as they flee.
The young dont care about current affairs, but current affairs will dictate their future .

This is why Oyinbo people really hate Nigerians, they watch news seeing Nigerians fleeing to Zamfara mountains to escape NATO terrorists , and there is another Nigerian renting plane for dinner date, cause car trip is not enough.

The only person that will care about Nigerian people, is the last Nigerian living in some foreign country, after terrorists and flood has wiped out all the Africans and replaced by chinses. And then nigieria will become like apartheid south africa where Chinese run Nigeria and all black Nigerians will be under apartheid .

Take your plane trip and dinner that date, but the future for you and all your descendants is apartheid.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Can you read ? Do you know the meaning of 99%?

YOU are the barbarian that doesn't understand a basic statement.

trash.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Jemex003: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/nigerian-student-killed-by-propeller-of-private-plane-he-rented-for-dinner-date-in-america.html

One thing must kill a man, So money kill this guy for a date. Anyway safe no return trip and have a PRIP
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date by Rachel98(f): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Barims:
One politician's child is down grin grin
Aisha buhari and her children are next, followed by tinubu's family, Atiku's family including Senate president e.t.c
All of you shall encountered terrible accident that will claim your lives
You're a chronic sadist and the funny thing is People like you will Loot more if elected in any public office.

BTW, Where was your father when these elites were climbing to the top Is Atiku not your father's mate??

You poor men children will just come online to unleash your hateful words on the elites as if is our fault your father was a serial LAZY MAN.

May those curses backfire to you and your entire generation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians going to US reduce sharply, largest global drop-off / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Finally I'm In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.