Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank (43556 Views)

Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Be Careful About Polaris Bank Limited / What You Should Know About Polaris Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Akagas(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
reiddecuti:
Watching...

On the other hand, the bank na one of the useless bank for 9ja.
Which one do you have?
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Abbeytoy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Make noting do my 5k in your bank ooo
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Yankee101: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Somebody dey push agenda
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by bitbillionaire: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
tellsblinks:
So how would I withdraw my remaining balance?

Oh, you mean your remaining N230? Just get a withdrawal slip on the table by your left, then go to the tellers over there and withdraw your remaining balance sir
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by lukency(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Polaris na bank or a ministry of undefined affairs
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Judolisco(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
From afribank to mainstreet bank, to skye bank to Polaris bank... Lol... Make I go withdraw my money
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Kaynnedy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
When is Spring Bank Assurance. An associate of Now Heritage Bank going to pay our insurance policy money?

After paying insurance money, Spring Bank ran away with insurers money without paying claims.
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Within 8yrs, Godwin emefiele has consolidated more banks than anyone has ever heard of, his failed regulatory policies in which he buys banks using 3rd parties, Godwin even contested for president, u can imagine how rich he thinks he is, to run for the No1 office, Godwin is highly.invested in Nigerian banks he owns huge shares In some banks
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by irririchris(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
How come the Company Strategic Capital Investment Limited. is less than six months old?
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by DonroxyII: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
AnonPoet:

● Yes. The Central Bank of Nigeria and the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria have fully passed on all the assets and liabilities of Polaris Bank to SCIL.
At Seunmsg this was what I was Pointing To You ....b

The article says Shareholders fund are intact and All liabilities and Assets has been transferred to SCIL !
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Menclothing: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Who can open corperate acct here
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by seunmsg(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
At Seunmsg this was what I was Pointing To You ....b

The article says Shareholders fund are intact and All liabilities and Assets has been transferred to SCIL !

When they said shareholders fund are intact, do they mean the stake of ordinary shareholders of skye bank?
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Spandau: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
seunmsg:

When they said shareholders fund are intact, do they mean the stake of ordinary shareholders of skye bank?

Like duh!
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Ygc1: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
What new name will the new owners give it cos they will definitely go for a New name....
SCIL Bank

1 Like

Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Judal(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
E.f.c.c dey chase boys but police dey chase olosho.
Life is a bitch if u no get money u neva f*k am.
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Unrated900(m): 12:57am On Oct 23, 2022
THE most useless bank in Nigeria followed by union
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by gloryman91: 2:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Do still allow your Muslim staff to observe Juma'at service?
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:12am On Oct 23, 2022
nairajotter:
That sounds like something that can be said about just any financial institution anywhere in the world
In Nigeria is the worst of all kinds
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by luizpippo(m): 5:26am On Oct 23, 2022
A 6 months old vehicle established by Emefiele friends just for the purpose of stealing the bank from its initial shareholders.

All the AMCON rescued banks never benefited the shareholders, probably only those who saved monies in their accounts got it back
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Dreadlock69(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Anotherbank to give nigerian citizens hypertension
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by OdefaGirl(f): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Any time I hear Polaris....my heart remembers my dear friend, a young Branch manager that died unexplainably. Allen, a giant handsome guy.... I could remember how you helped me with some transactions that would have taken years or maybe fat envelope to accomplish.... You did without asking for a dime. Your struggles to continue with banking job....but you couldn't even enjoy the so called Manager given to you. Keep resting Allen.
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Badtoy(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2022
JOB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY!! JOB VACANCY!!!

LAUNDRY/DRY CLEANING SERVICES NEEDED

MUST BE DONE WITH SCHOOL, ABLE BODIED, SMART AND HARDWORKING, DILIGENT AND TIMELY.
NOTE: FOR MEN AND LIVING AROUND THE ENVIRONS OF JOS, YANTRAILER TO BE PRECISE.

FOR MORE ENQUIRES PLEASE CALL OR MESSAGE 08088086335

Feel free to share the link with your network, you may just be helping a bother land This job OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by DonroxyII: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol, Are there Extraordinary Shareholders even if it is Preference Shares grin ... Equities is Equities and Liabilities is Liabilities:

CBN/AMCON are just saying they have done their Due Diligence and Responsibilities to Ensuring Polaris do not Go Bankrupt and Everyone Loses!

LOL, Have a Nice Day Sir !
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by seunmsg(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2022
DonroxyII:
Lol, Are there Extraordinary Shareholders even if it is Preference Shares grin ... Equities is Equities and Liabilities is Liabilities:

CBN/AMCON are just saying they have done their Due Diligence and Responsibilities to Ensuring Polaris do not Go Bankrupt and Everyone Loses!

LOL, Have a Nice Day Sir !

We don’t have to argue over this unnecessarily. I once had shares in a bank that failed and I know how it ended. I have no shares in Skye bank and hence nothing to lose. When banks fail, CBN/AMCON are only interested in protecting depositors and not the bank owners (ordinary shareholders). Best of luck to those who are still keeping Skye bank shares certificates.

1 Like

Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by Spandau: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
seunmsg:

We don’t have to argue over this unnecessarily. I once has shares in a bank that failed and I know how it ended. I have no shares in Skye bank and hence nothing to lose. When banks fail, CBN/AMCON are only interested in protecting depositors and not the bank owners (ordinary shareholders). Best of luck to those who are still keeping Skye bank shares certificates.

Gbé gbogbo ẹnu sọhun! "I once has shares in a bank that failed and I know how it ended". Self aggrandizement. Oshi roboto.
Re: Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank by chingydaboss(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
The Bank is a very good bank, They have been making very good profits this past few years wey higher than the regular banks we have.

Change of management is a normal occurrence in banking depending on the highest bidder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK / Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet / [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.