Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love (11152 Views)

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / Open Apology To Fickle :) / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by pendo89(f): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
smiley
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2011
hello Amya. Hope u are enjoying ur weekend cheesy wink smiley
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Amya(f): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^^thanks for asking, my weekend's kinda boring but I'm such a recluse so i guess I'm enjoying it as it is. How's yours?
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
mine's fine just that im at work at the moment and would be leaving for a party in the next 45mins tongue
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Amya(f): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^^the good life!
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2011
meaning? lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Amya(f): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2011
You say you'll be leaving for a party in 45mins. . . Parties are fun things right? Good life?
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
Not to me my sis. This is like the 2nd or 3rd in=m attending in the whole of 2011 so far. I dont go out other to church cheesy and my office
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Amya(f): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
Oh Okay . . . So, how do you unwind?
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
Pendo! I agree with you 100%! cheesy. . . . . . . But! It would have worked BEST for a first timer in LOVE! Very Good points and behaviors to look out for! It's gonna be really difficult for you though, because you have fallen in love before and gotten your heart shattered! Now, even if you see those traits in a guy, you'll keep asking if it is for real, or how am i sure he is not faking or trying to impress! That's what heartbreak does anyway! I like that definition of love! It is more realistic, but again not everyone is patient and willing to look out for THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS! But if you finally do, Your relationship would be very smooth and if it leads to Marriage. . . BLISS!!! smiley

Now where the heck are those KNUCKLE HEADS of a SICKLE COUPLE! undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
Amya:

Oh Okay . . . So, how do you unwind?
unwind? that's a jamb question. Let me say through NL, facebook and Yahoo messenger. I dont have friends its work work and work. After church i even dash to the office to do some work at times. Still at the final lap of my PHD from University of Calabar though. That's all i can say ma
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by pendo89(f): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Pendo! I agree with you 100%! cheesy. . . . . . . But! It would have worked BEST for a first timer in LOVE! Very Good points and behaviors to look out for! It's gonna be really difficult for you though, because you have fallen in love before and gotten your heart shattered! Now, even if you see those traits in a guy, you'll keep asking if it is for real, or how am i sure he is not faking or trying to impress! That's what heartbreak does anyway! I like that definition of love! It is more realistic, but again not everyone is patient and willing to look out for THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS! But if you finally do, Your relationship would be very smooth and if it leads to Marriage. . . BLISS!!! smiley

Great.
But nope I think it works best for somebody who has been in love before because they become wise.
First love is risky, in many cases 80% blind.
For those points I highlighted,its not really hard to tell cz a man is not an isolated island. Hes got friends family workmates etc.
I have my own test and lab  grin.I will even get into your nerves to see how you react when angry and you wont evn know that am testing you. Some things just manifest on their own without much effort.  grin . You know what I try to look out for? the humane part of you,what your heart is really like,you reaction to issues,your threshold, your patience,kindness,mercy those things that just matter to me.
I already know what you have physically and materially but thats nothing at all.
However no relationship is perfect. That's why I talked about dying to self.
I prefer taking somebody as a wolf in sheeps clothing first then later take time to look for the sheep in them and vv.
I also dislike anybody who talks about looks from morning till night! looks is not everything. 
So far so good somebody is warming me up and no complains whatsoever.My senses are all alert. grin
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Amya(f): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
toba:

unwind? that's a jamb question. Let me say through NL, facebook and Yahoo messenger. I dont have friends its work work and work. After church i even dash to the office to do some work at times. Still at the final lap of my PHD from University of Calabar though. That's all i can say ma

Hey, you know what they say 'all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy' except you derive the ultimate joy from work, unwinding once in a while is really not a bad idea.
BTW you sound like such a workaholic, just take it easy.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Cuddlemii: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
Aunty Fickle, you are a special guest at dyt's birthday. Please be there or be square. Come with ur relationship expertize & daughters.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-740769.0.html
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
pendo89:

Great.
But nope I think it works best for somebody who has been in love before because now they become wise.
First love is risky really. Its in many cases 80% blind.
For those points I highlighted,its not really hard to tell. A man is not an isolated island cz hes got friends family workmates etc.
I have my own test and lab  grin.I will even get into your nerves to see how you react when angry and you wont know even am testing you. Some things just manifest on their own without much effort.  grin . You know what I try to look out for? the humane part of you,what your heart is really like,you reaction to issues,your threshold, your patience,kindness,mercy those things that just matter to me.
I already know what you have physically and materially but thats nothing at all.
However no relationship is perfect. That's why I talked about dying to self.
I prefer taking somebody as a wolf in sheeps clothing first then take time to look for the sheep in them and vv.
I also dislike anybody who talks about my looks from morning till night! Is that all you see? am I only looks? pathetic so its both ways. 
[size=15pt]So far so good somebody is warming me up and no complains whatsoever.My senses are all alert. grin
[/size]

You should have said so earlier, instead of allowing me waste my little strength trying to make you see the light, when you already have sunshine in your life! cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by pendo89(f): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
nah,no sweat.thanks anyway. i love sharing.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Natasha2(f): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
somebody help me please i'm swimming in the ocean of confusion cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MsPotato(f): 2:29am On Aug 22, 2011
I change my mind embarassed
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Fickle(f): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

somebody help me please i'm swimming in the ocean of confusion cry cry cry

Whats wrong baby?
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
Aunty welcome. Missed u.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Fickle(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
toba:

Aunty welcome. Missed u.

Sweetheart Hope u have sorted your emotional worries.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
Smh@ gits.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by denvers: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2011
Aunty fickle help am 20 nd still dont knw how to talk to girls nd pls can u hook me up.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by denvers: 1:25am On Aug 23, 2011
AUNT Fickle help am 20 and still dont knw how to woo girls, pls can u hook me up 07034787160
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by PLANETHOOKUPS: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
NOW ITS TIME TO STOP SCAMS AND HAVE A FREE WORLD OF YOUR OWN
Sick of being single? Fed up of waking up solo on a Sunday morning? Well, you've come to the right place. Here at PLANETHOOKUPS we have thousands of members just like you, who are looking for fun, friendship, romance and that special long term relationship. Everyone needs a Friend. Everyone wants to be Loved. It doesn't matter how old you are, how do you look, how rich you are... Feeling comfortable with the possibility of starting an age-gap relationship in a community where people think just like you. May be you have experienced a lot in life already and want a totally different type of relationship. Whether romantic or just friendship, with younger gentlemen or ladies, Leave behind the embarrassment and annoyance of "everything to everyone" dating sites. We are a focused community that goes beyond dating. You can reply us via email at planethookups@yahoo.co.uk.
We will be waiting to assist you.
Thanks.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by jessdaniel: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
long sleeve maxi dress are the beneficial on romance time..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland / Discrete Meet Up For Sex / Godly Singles Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.