Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council (20630 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by Iwedunloye: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=garfield1 post=117740464]

Like in 2019[/
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by Iwedunloye: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2022
toneroforever:

Only a few hundreds loyal to Orji Kalu may vote for Tinubu in Abia North after OUK must have given them some cash

Same way OBI must give Northerners some cash b4 they can vote for him
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by Mrshocker(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2022
Aregbe is ApC former governor and member of NWC.
Same as Kalu and nnamani

Obituarist and there lying Newpapers lol

Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by Newton2024: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2022
mrvitalis:
Abia north was the only place APC could get small vote in Igbo land now they lost it
I wonder why everything North everywhere is always associated with evil.
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by ZombieSlayer1: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Ebubu:
ebonyi and imo dey
definitely not my Imo
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by ZombieSlayer1: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2022
garfield1:

Ouk being in that list or not will affect nothing in abia north.where apc will do best is ebonyi and IMO not abia
tinubu won't get up to 15% of total votes in Imo State unless he rigs. I don't know why tell me yall think the governor being from APC automatically means the people will vote APC
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by garfield1: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
tinubu won't get up to 15% of total votes in Imo State unless he rigs. I don't know why tell me yall think the governor being from APC automatically means the people will vote APC

Of course hope will rig for him
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by garfield1: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Dreamer keep dream. The same Ebonyi the Umahi had to set up Linus Okorie, because he was scared of the Obi effect.

Umahi Will rig on election day and arrest all pdp and lp supporters
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by Bayyajidda(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2022
garfield1:

Umahi Will rig on election day and arrest all pdp and lp supporters

LoL... This is a joke of the century.
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by garfield1: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bayyajidda:

LoL... This is a joke of the century.

It is what he will do
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by Bayyajidda(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
garfield1:

It is what he will do

We will be waiting for him.
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by garfield1: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bayyajidda:

We will be waiting for him.

My brother,don't risk it.election is not a sma thing
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by InvertedHammer: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
/
So after all the recent diarrhea of the mouth, Chimaroke Nnamani was still sidelined. grin grin

/
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by buchilla: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
He will not get more than 7% in Imo State. Nobody will rig Presidential election in Imo State in favor of APC. Things have changed. BVAS for Accreditation and Transmission of results. The worst APC can do is vote buying.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by Bayyajidda(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
garfield1:

My brother,don't risk it.election is not a sma thing

We are ready for whatever it is. We ain't joking this time.
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by garfield1: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bayyajidda:

We are ready for whatever it is. We ain't joking this time.

South is not the problem but notth
Re: 2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council by Grandemperor(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
These are the ones unable to understand court judgment. The ones without comprehension of ''discharged'' and ''acquiited'', but signed such for release of a defendant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike Action: Lagos State Vows To Apply Rule Of Law / Electricity Grid Collapses Again / Festus Odimegwu Resigns (Chairman Of National Population Commission)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.