Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach (26852 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Roma Coach / Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by dchamp234(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2022
treesun:

He couldn't replicate what he did in Rangers FC!
England isn't Scotland...
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2022
I had predicted it during the match. Lampard and Cooper will follow suit, na only time e go take.

Four out of the following managers:
Steve Cooper
Frank Lampard
Brendan Rogers
Antonio Conte &
Graham Potter

won't survive this season

Any way to pin this post for the records?
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by omooba969(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2022
Lampard is next. grin
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by olisaEze(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Sore losers, na Steven Gerard play the match?? grin

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Slynation(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Managing a club side is a difficult job to do, imagine legends are been toasted out of the club like they knew nothing about football, next stop is for Steven Gerrard to sit in Barclays studio criticizing players week in week out like his fellow countryman Gary Neville
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by dannie007(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2022
I can build you a Nice Sofa! 09090040008

foleskay:
What matters most for me is the huge win for Fulham and Leicester..both big odds..then barca doing win and no goal goal to cap it all.13k in d kitty tonight.

This weekend games na do or die oo.. Cos world cup break is approaching. I want buy leather chairs. Remain 80k. Betking don pay 100k last weekend.

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Westgutz(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2022
He did well at Rangers but his village people followed him to Aston Villa.... Take heart
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Slynation(m): 12:23am On Oct 21, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
I had predicted it during the match. Lampard and Cooper will follow suit, na only time e go take.

Steve Cooper
Frank Lampard
Brendan Rogers
Antonio Conte &
Graham Potter

which Antonio Conte...You mean the one leveled on the same point with Manchester City...??

5 Likes

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Treasure17(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2022
The fact that you succeeded in Scottish league doesn't mean you will replicate same success in England but it's a learning course for you.

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by bobbiiee: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2022
I bet you won't jump in front of a moving train if he asked you to. Have you thought of going for deliverance?

Ladygbola:
Guys pls let's analyse this and see if I really did cheat on my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I decided to place a bet that I am not too cheap to get only for him to use a guy who I don't know to set me up by telling him to ask me out. The guy was so cute and I noticed he has big dicck because it was visible in his trouser. I don't like to use my eyes to see big dickk because it turns me on and drives me crazy. We ended up having a one night stand and my boyfriend got to find out that bush meat finally caught the hunter. He is saying am a hoe and the lies but on a lighter note was I to be blamed? Even though he has been fateful but I cheated with his consent and he knows am very easily carried away when it involves big dicck because I have told him times without number of my cravings for big dickk...
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Ladygbola(f): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2022
bobbiiee:
I bet you won't jump in front of a moving train if he asked you to. Have you thought of going for deliverance?

Your Dicck will deliver my from anything you can think of.
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by occfx: 12:29am On Oct 21, 2022
treesun:

Scotland no be England just as Edo no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Slynation(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Ladygbola:
Guys pls let's analyse this and see if I really did cheat on my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I decided to place a bet that I am not too cheap to get only for him to use a guy who I don't know to set me up by telling him to ask me out. The guy was so cute and I noticed he has big dicck because it was visible in his trouser. I don't like to use my eyes to see big dickk because it turns me on and drives me crazy. We ended up having a one night stand and my boyfriend got to find out that bush meat finally caught the hunter. He is saying am a hoe and the lies but on a lighter note was I to be blamed? Even though he has been fateful but I cheated with his consent and he knows am very easily carried away when it involves big dicck because I have told him times without number of my cravings for big dickk...
Olosho...!! Post it on Romance section and see shege cheesy

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Gbeng30(m): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2022
No matter how Good you're, you will definitely feel the heat of Epl..Epl is more than league it's something else

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Haymus007(m): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2022
How u take know dat one na you be him agent abi wetin?
jimyjames:
Lies , you no win shi shi
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Angelfrost(m): 12:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Inevitable and long overdue!

Whoever told him winning trophies in Scotland was enough to make him fly in EPL lied to him!

EPL is a league of monsters! Very unforgiving... Arteta is lucky! Same with Klopp (Rodgers too)... I doubt Chelsea, United or City would have given them that amount of time to sort themselves out.

4 Likes

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by aestake: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Makotu:
Pls someone should send me money. I have not eaten since morning. cry cry I will appreciate anything from anyone right now. Pls help a brother . I am starving so seriously. Pls help me
cry cry

First bank
You send to someone grin
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Angelfrost(m): 1:06am On Oct 21, 2022
treesun:

The fact that Rangers and Celtic consistently struggle in the elite league tells you the level SPFL is compared to other leagues!

I legit rate Portuguese and Turkish leagues ahead of them!

Not one bit surprised about his struggles with Villa!

Still shocked that Lampard has outstayed Gerard, and others!

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Angelfrost(m): 1:10am On Oct 21, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

Steve Cooper
Frank Lampard
Brendan Rogers
Antonio Conte &
Graham Potter

Rodgers has already saved and secured his job in the last 3 games... Conte still has till the end of the season to fully convince his employers.

Potter will teach Ten Hag one or two lessons for the second time this season, and firmly stamp his appointment at The Bridge!

The remaining two you mentioned are on borrowed time... Even Lampard must be wondering how he still has a job till now!
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Angelfrost(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2022
Slynation:
Managing a club side is a difficult job to do, imagine legends are been toasted out of the club like they knew nothing about football, next stop is for Steven Gerrard to sit in Barclays studio criticizing players week in week out like his fellow countryman Gary Neville

I disagree! He will get another opportunity soon... He has the makings of a good coach! Just needs to get mentored like Arteta was under Pep.

Gerard and Carrick are England's coaching future!

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by zinaunreal(m): 1:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Who's next to be sack

I heard someone say lampard but surely not
Ten hag

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Long overdue.

Peter Obi is the man for the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by wwwihy: 1:21am On Oct 21, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Long overdue.

Peter Obi is the man for the job.
Obi is a criminal

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Slynation(m): 1:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

I disagree! He will get another opportunity soon... He has the makings of a good coach! Just needs to get mentored like Arteta was under Pep.

Gerard and Carrick are England's coaching future!

You think so?? Anyways, I can only wish him all the best.
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Slynation(m): 1:26am On Oct 21, 2022
wwwihy:

Obi is a criminal
Lord of fake news...!! cheesy
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by FGodsgift(m): 1:50am On Oct 21, 2022
extol1:
Next is Lampard to be sack.
Next coach to be sacked is Brendan Rodgers of Leicester City.
extol1:
extol1:
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Eyanbahose: 1:51am On Oct 21, 2022
This is so sad really.

Get yourself an oraimo earbuds and enjoy the benefits of good sounds

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by adenigga(m): 2:04am On Oct 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Who's next to be sack

I heard someone say lampard but surely not
Brendan Rodgers of Leicester City
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Omoalaji12: 2:17am On Oct 21, 2022
Sadly that was coming, be he till need to find a [url= https://hubforjobs.com/]job near me[/url] after being fired. The premier league is not a joke .
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Streetmovement(m): 2:36am On Oct 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

I could smell it from a distance the aroma was too persuasive
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by EMMANUELNATION(m): 2:43am On Oct 21, 2022
EPL no get joy oo, dem still put with immediate effect!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Suffers Eye Injury During Clash With Bournemouth (Photos) / Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford / Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.