Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach (26844 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Roma Coach / Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Stanweezy(m): 2:49am On Oct 21, 2022
The club page reported it as if he left on his own

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by doneback04: 2:51am On Oct 21, 2022
foleskay:
What matters most for me is the huge win for Fulham and Leicester..both big odds..then barca doing win and no goal goal to cap it all.13k in d kitty tonight.

This weekend games na do or die oo.. Cos world cup break is approaching. I want buy leather chairs. Remain 80k. Betking don pay 100k last weekend.

dm me for contact if u are within pH for the chairs, it my work can send you some designs via WhatsApp
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by doneback04: 2:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Sometimes we lack divine instructor, where he went was not where he supposed to go,
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by d142475: 2:53am On Oct 21, 2022
This is sad. Man down, Man down.
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by puzzlegate(m): 2:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Ladygbola:
Guys pls let's analyse this and see if I really did cheat on my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I decided to place a bet that I am not too cheap to get only for him to use a guy who I don't know to set me up by telling him to ask me out. The guy was so cute and I noticed he has big dicck because it was visible in his trouser. I don't like to use my eyes to see big dickk because it turns me on and drives me crazy. We ended up having a one night stand and my boyfriend got to find out that bush meat finally caught the hunter. He is saying am a hoe and the lies but on a lighter note was I to be blamed? Even though he has been fateful but I cheated with his consent and he knows am very easily carried away when it involves big dicck because I have told him times without number of my cravings for big dickk...
when you are through with your trash, you reply your self. Rubbish !

2 Likes

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 21, 2022
IamGreen1:
Lampard next to be sacked, hubby and I were still talking about them few minutes ago.
u wan tell us say you get hubby..abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Nowyouknowbest: 4:00am On Oct 21, 2022
mindful01:
Klopp next to be sacked, I can’t imagine Assna topping us with 16 points.

You are yet to see the best of Arsenal probably you will learn to type out Arsenal properly by then ..rotfl

5 Likes

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by ikwikwi: 4:22am On Oct 21, 2022
I long expected this sack. The club is below average in performance
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by sylve11: 4:26am On Oct 21, 2022
mindful01:

sack bawo! cool
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Fiscus105(m): 4:44am On Oct 21, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
I had predicted it during the match. Lampard and Cooper will follow suit, na only time e go take.

Four out of the following managers:
Steve Cooper
Frank Lampard
Brendan Rogers
Antonio Conte &
Graham Potter

won't survive this season

Any way to pin this post for the records?

Only Rogers may not

Others sure banker.
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by kollinz1234(m): 5:02am On Oct 21, 2022
treesun:

He couldn't replicate what he did in Rangers FC!
Gerrard is the problem of himself. He prefers sticking with the English boys in his team rather than seeking for results. There is no justification whatsoever for Philippe Coutignho and Douglas Luiz to be coming from the bench, when there were no midfielders in the team as creative as the both of them. They may not be playing the entire 90mins but they ought to be starters at least to put the game on bed before bringing in sentiment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by CheapHomes1: 5:06am On Oct 21, 2022
wwwihy:
Steven Gerrard Sacked as Aston Villa Coach

Be like Liz Truss na him sister
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by entrep88: 5:11am On Oct 21, 2022
extol1:
Next is Lampard to be sack.
Them no give am Money to buy players
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Richy4(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2022
mindful01:
shocked shocked
Haba!!! ....
Klopp has given Liverpool all kinds of silverware since he became the manager...
You name it ...And he is still giving...
Since Liverpool was established, how many Liverpool managers have achieved what he has done for Liverpool? embarassed
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by stanleychybyke(m): 5:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Lampard of Everton next!
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Emperorx: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2022
boxer022:

Very funny indeed, I thought the reverse was the case? It used to be ladies who were adviced such but now it is guys who are hunters that need to be careful. Indeed very funny.
The matter shock you it shock me too oo
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Mordson: 5:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Ladygbola:
Guys pls let's analyse this and see if I really did cheat on my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I decided to place a bet that I am not too cheap to get only for him to use a guy who I don't know to set me up by telling him to ask me out. The guy was so cute and I noticed he has big dicck because it was visible in his trouser. I don't like to use my eyes to see big dickk because it turns me on and drives me crazy. We ended up having a one night stand and my boyfriend got to find out that bush meat finally caught the hunter. He is saying am a hoe and the lies but on a lighter note was I to be blamed? Even though he has been fateful but I cheated with his consent and he knows am very easily carried away when it involves big dicck because I have told him times without number of my cravings for big dickk...

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by yusluvad(m): 5:55am On Oct 21, 2022
treesun:

He couldn't replicate what he did in Rangers FC!
E no easy, England Premier League no be Scotland Premier League. cool cool cool
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by MrCuteking(m): 5:56am On Oct 21, 2022
See how Arteta humbly became an assistant manager under Pep at Man City for a few years. Lampard and Steve will never do such, as pride won't allow them. They both deserve championship football. They need to learn.
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by fairwilliams: 6:04am On Oct 21, 2022
foleskay:
What matters most for me is the huge win for Fulham and Leicester..both big odds..then barca doing win and no goal goal to cap it all.13k in d kitty tonight.

This weekend games na do or die oo.. Cos world cup break is approaching. I want buy leather chairs. Remain 80k. Betking don pay 100k last weekend.

Qu0te me when u d0n get weekend game
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Fuckyoumod: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2022
mindful01:
because you manage win 2 straight games ba?
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by andycoal40(m): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2022
mindful01:
Klopp next.

See my signature to join LFC Fans group

Invalid link
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by kinzation(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2022
foleskay:

Baba abeg reach out to me for your games
Pleaseeeee

Akinnifesiolumide@gmail.com
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by FGodsgift(m): 6:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Infinix S4 panel needed please
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by jamesversion: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2022
foleskay:

Bros abeg, give me booking codes �
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by obembet(f): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2022
chatinent:
Sorry bro.

But e no go better for APC. APC is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria!

And any of their past and presents members
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by generalwo(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2022
mindful01:
..... E be like na news paper u dey watch your own ball..... Or u no do basic arithmetic for primary school.... Arsenal get 27 pts from 10 matches..... Liverpool get 16 points from 10 matches....... 27-16=11......where u for see 16 pts? Even if arsenal win their outstanding game and Liverpool lose, e go still be 14pts........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams / Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout / Wayne Rooney Suffers Eye Injury During Clash With Bournemouth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.