Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach (26857 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Roma Coach / Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by EmzyT: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2022
hbk001:
Normal levels.
Being a world class player doesn't guarantee you to be a great manager. Man still need to learn more in the world of Management. The Premier league job came just too early, would've just stay at Rangers abit longer but nah, the as usual English medias has hyped him such, he think he has arrived.
Best of luck in your future endeavors though, Stevie G but learn more in the game.
Graham Potter, the only "good" English manager in the league today endured a long spell on the sidelines with low rated teams and mid-teams before becoming the Chelsea manager he is today. Lampard, I hope you're watching...

With just few wins few wins from the new manager, this one is already trying to hype him, how is he the only good English coach? What has he won? undecided See how he even puts it as if the Graham Potter has won everything required of a Coach to win grin grin grin

Zidane won Madrid Trophies immidiately entering into the coaching line, I doubt if he coached any team for years before coaching madrid. A 1001 things can contribute to a coach not being successful at a Club, even the coaches with donkey years of experience gets sacked too, so I really do not get your point.

That is my Problem with Chelsea fans, they forget too early, do a million things for them and when you're being sacked, the only thing they'll remember is that one thing you didn't do grin grin grin very ungrateful club with ungrateful fans

Zidane won Madrid Trophies immidiately entering into the coaching line, I doubt if he coached any team for years before coaching madrid. A 1001 things can contribute to a coach not being successful at a Club, even the coaches with donkey years of experience gets sacked too, so I really do not get your point.

My OGA, I hope this your Graham Potter doesn't get sacked soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by IPDGP: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2022
After enjoying football money as a player , u still want to keep enjoying as a coach , is that one not greediness, a law should be made to stop professional players from becoming coaches in major league.
Let them go to academy or lower leagues
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Ebika06114: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2022
Big bro hep oo with ur weekend games tnx
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Williams150(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2022
BABANGBALI:
ok

Guys be careful out there, Most girls will pretend they Love u just for them to sleep with you and dump you.���
you know thank God say them no take your destiny join together....
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Drsnives(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2022
foleskay:
What matters most for me is the huge win for Fulham and Leicester..both big odds..then barca doing win and no goal goal to cap it all.13k in d kitty tonight.

This weekend games na do or die oo.. Cos world cup break is approaching. I want buy leather chairs. Remain 80k. Betking don pay 100k last weekend.
Abeg add me to una groupake meself follow una dea stake small small, for the past 3yrs I never win bet
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Athemisia: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2022
hbk001:
Normal levels.
Being a world class player doesn't guarantee you to be a great manager. Man still need to learn more in the world of Management. The Premier league job came just too early, would've just stay at Rangers abit longer but nah, the as usual English medias has hyped him such, he think he has arrived.
Best of luck in your future endeavors though, Stevie G but learn more in the game.
Graham Potter, the only "good" English manager in the league today endured a long spell on the sidelines with low rated teams and mid-teams before becoming the Chelsea manager he is today. Lampard, I hope you're watching...
So you if Chelsea's job came earlier you think Potter won't grab it??
Guy relax abeg... And stop all this nonsense motivational quotes.
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by mkoabiola: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Premiership na ur mate.

No matter how good y think u are in other clubs.
Premiership will humble u
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by hbk001(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Athemisia:
So you if Chelsea's job came earlier you think Potter won't grab it?? Guy relax abeg... And stop all this nonsense motivational quotes.

No vex chief. Have a nice day.
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by hbk001(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2022
EmzyT:

With just few wins few wins from the new manager, this one is already trying to hype him, how is he the only good English coach? What has he won? undecided See how he even puts it as if the Graham Potter has won everything required of a Coach to win grin grin grin

That is my Problem with Chelsea fans, they forget too early, do a million things for them and when you're being sacked, the only thing they'll remember is that one thing you didn't do grin grin grin very ungrateful club with ungrateful fans

My OGA, I hope this your Graham Potter doesn't get sacked soon!

No vex chief. Have a nice day. By the way, I'm not a Chelsea fan though...A United fan here, but I've been following this Graham Potter portfolio for some time now though and he has risen from the very depth I must say ..
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by galadima77(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2022
BABANGBALI:
ok
Guys be careful out there, Most girls will pretend they Love u just for them to sleep with you and dump you.���

hahahahahahaha
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by hbk001(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2022
yomi531:
Which English u dey speak so.. Gerrard won the Scottish league for the first time for Rangers in 10 years. He went Unbeaten. So what else does he need to learn again. I keep saying it, its not easy to survive with smaller clubs in big leagues. A Pep Guardiola will struggle with the same Aston Villa. Make Una stop dey make am look like he wasn't good enough abeg

No vex chief. Have a nice day.
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by sprints1: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2022
This Gerard no know anything about coaching now. Plays a useless 4321 formation and mostly plays bailey out of position under utilizes Douglas luiz. Doesnt know how to pair watkins and ings together. Tells his players to be overly aggressive when tackling. I just hope they find the right manager. All of them no sabi coaching from lampard to Gerard to that mumu skysports pundit Gary Neville. Apart from Eddie howe other British managers are plain garbage.
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by sprints1: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2022
hbk001:
Normal levels.
graham potter no sabi anything time will tell at Chelsea the only person wey sabi na Eddie howe. That guy can turn panda to Gold imagine turning almiron to prime recoba
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Doncaps: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2022
foleskay:
What matters most for me is the huge win for Fulham and Leicester..both big odds..then barca doing win and no goal goal to cap it all.13k in d kitty tonight.

This weekend games na do or die oo.. Cos world cup break is approaching. I want buy leather chairs. Remain 80k. Betking don pay 100k last weekend.
You get sure odds boss
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by eni406: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2022
okGuys be careful out there, Most girls will pretend they Love u just for them to sleep with you and dump you.���okGuys be careful out there, Most girls will pretend they Love u just for them to sleep with you and dump you.���...
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Fearyourcreator: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2022
hbk001:
Normal levels.
Story ... Even big coaches dey collect sack... Tuchel recently
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Alaga2222(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2022
foleskay:

Bro abeg make you drop me sure odd oooo me sef want cash out this weekend
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by kelspinall(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2022
no disrespect lampard is next...this guys are not yet ready to coach in the epl..they should stick efl league..low divisions
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Ladygbola(f): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2022
Koldplay:

You can still cheat on him with me. You wouldn't see what's in between the 2 legs have got. Your entire body go reverberate

Seriously,I don't understand this.
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Haymus007(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2022
Yes i'm his spokes person and we don't do screenshots here grin grin
jimyjames:

Are you his spoke person or you and him are the same person? Well he or you could have shown screenshot if it was true
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by IamGreen1(f): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2022
Hopeba:
u wan tell us say you get hubby..abeg shift

Hope all is well bro?

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by ufuosman(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2022
foleskay:

keep collecting dem... Them go pay us major
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Kolaboluv7(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2022
foleskay:

Send game for me make me sef join the winning train
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by ufuosman(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Lampard to follow soon! These English former football stars are misfits for the coaching job. When you see them on TV as pundits, the abuse on managers are endless!
most of them only good in insulting coaches, give them job dey will be cutting slip grin grin
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by ufuosman(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2022
WereyBoi:

Souness, Carragher and Paul Scholes coupled with failure Neville
Neville did not bliv his eyes wen he coach club grin
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by ufuosman(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2022
D team really performed poorly
E deserved d sack
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by ARAGON22(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=chatinent post=117739118]Sorry bro.

But e no go better for APC. APC is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria!

What concerns the sacking of Stephen Gerard and APC … rotten weed in Action
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by jimyjames(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Haymus007:
Yes i'm his spokes person and we don't do screenshots here grin grin
I know, you didn't win shi shi grin
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by DavSagacity(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
I can assure you that Liverpool will never Sack Klopp. He will finish his current contract.
How many coaches can manage the injury worries his team suffered last season and still qualified for Champion's league football..?? Moresoo, he has won everything winnable and every trophy that a club can win. So he can not be sacked. If he's sacked, which other top coaches can manage the team with the current injury worries.

Be calm. Laslas Klopp will qualify for Champion's league.
Am super sure of that ..?
mindful01:
Klopp next to be sacked, I can’t imagine Assna topping us with 16 points.

1 Like

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by abbeysoga: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sorry, next time
Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by Thomasankara(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
[/color]guy show me way na wink cheesy cheesy give me games [color=#770077]
foleskay:

Re: Steven Gerrard Sacked As Aston Villa Coach by aujile(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
yomi531:
Stories. Give him City or Liverpool if he won't do wonders. Forget all those talks abeg. Someone who wrestled the league from Celtic that did 9 titles in a roll will do wonders with a big team. Villa is an average/small team in Epl
Unfortunately he can't have city or Liverpool not even Tottenham because he doesn't have the credentials yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Dies While Watching Nigeria/ethiopia Qualifying Match / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? / Anthony Joshua Hits Out At ‘Virus’ Of Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.