Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ladies, Come See And Learn. Woman Marries A Fake Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Come See And Learn. Woman Marries A Fake Husband (671 Views)

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Come See And Learn. Woman Marries A Fake Husband by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 21, 2022
This is so heartbreaking. Please ladies, open your eyes when dating. Fake men everywhere.

Don't risk your life for any man. They are not worth it.

Please watch.
https://fb.watch/ghN2AQG8Ul/

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Come See And Learn. Woman Marries A Fake Husband by Moh247: 4:41am On Oct 21, 2022
Fake men?! Which kin nonsense be that

A woman can't spend on a man without feeling like she did a miracle

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come See And Learn. Woman Marries A Fake Husband by Wawelexy(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2022
I would have love to hear from the man too, but e sure me say I go reshape im head with 2 by 2 plank no matter what he would have to say.....
Re: Ladies, Come See And Learn. Woman Marries A Fake Husband by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:
Fake men?! Which kin nonsense be that

A woman can't spend on a man without feeling like she did a miracle

With all the lies? And he turns around and plans with another girl to poison her food? See? You're not even moved by that and you're still taking sides with the evil man. Meaning you too can do same. SMH for you men

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Regained My Morning Wood And Overcome E.D / Doctors And Nurses In The House Please Help Out With This Interpretation / A Tribute To Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.