Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) (46342 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Breaking - Chaos At Russian Metro As Apple Pay And Google Pay Stop Working / Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Owen247: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fira09:

Ahh, scrutinize the Source above.....the statement is not directly from me.

you are an accomplice for spreading the propaganda.

the way u guy spread false info and propaganda[after the west have manufactured them] these days is now too alarming abeg.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by obedience4(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Owen247:

how is putin centered here now?

stop being programmed.

make research b4 talking and u will see that it was the norm in ussr. Tajikistan, azerbijan, russia and some other ex soviets still hold this very tradiction high. Even isreal does this too, but u wnt see any fault wit the isreali practice only russias.

every time putin this, putin that, una no dey tire? smh.
when russia accepted to shoulder the various debts, duties, bases etc of the defunct ussr, was the west expecting them to forget d various ussr tradictions just like africans did? You lots ehh, tueh.
is putin the one that started this tradiction? No.

Here have been no tradition in Soviet Union to show and teach kids how to use guns, please children are protected by the Geneva convention..
Don't you know using children in warfares, is a war crime,,
What most countries do like Russia is mandatory conscription, while countries like Israel and south Korea do is mandatory military service, that is as soon as you get to 18 years you will do a year of service in the armed forces..

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Horokrox: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fira09:
Shocking footage shows an officer in combat fatigues demonstrating a Kalashnikov machine-gun and an anti-tank grenade launcher to kindergarten youngsters
If you weren't an ignorant dolt you would have known that's it's only misinformation news channels like Aljazeera CNN BBC that claim "...tens of thousands of Russian casualties in the war" in Reality the official report from the Russian Ministry of Defense is over 6000 casualties compared to more than 150,000 casualties for Ukraine undecided
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Ellasure: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

The way una dey justify things done by white people is appalling and the highest level of asślicking to say the least..
...when ISIS and boko haram did same..una go wail and condemn it in all possible ways....But since na your lord and saviour putin ..u had to look for justification for putting kalashnikov rifles and RPGs in the hands of kids.....

Oga...any war that has gotten to the level of kids becoming combatant has reached negotiation for peace

Kids are the tomorrow of the country for crying out loud

You are either ignorant of the happenings around the world today and most likely you don't have good knowledge or memories of history lessons.

The world today is no longer as safe as we all imagine. Some of us went to university to gain academic qualifications expending money and a good portion of a lifetime. While a group of anarchist, killers, kidnappers, criminals are either roaming the world taking over countries as political warlords using economic resources beyond one man capacities or resources obtained from drugs and shady deals. They do not take over alone these people seek to change the outlook of the societies to suit their futuristic imaginations by turning people to sexual perversion and economic nuisances in the name of green economy.

If Russia and Russian people choose to prepare for defence of their motherland by training their children in the art of war, I think they are doing right.

Africans have not yet defined themselves in the world today and as as free radicals they could live as they choose. But once they get themselves together and are ready to move forward they must define their boundaries of business and political directions.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by kals4luv990(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
These are the real sons of "Perun" the almighty god of war
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Horokrox: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Goodvibes007:
Awful.

As if mobilizing Grandpa's for Putin's war wasn't bad enough.
As if being a prime example of cognitive DECLINE exemplified by your symptoms of Hungtington's Disease wasn't bad enough for you undecided
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Kids are the tomorrow of the country.

If the country is destroyed, how then will they be the tomorrow of the country?

There will be tomorrow if they stop the war...not by using kids as combatants...
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ellasure:

You are either ignorant of the happenings around the world today and most likely you don't have good knowledge or memories of history lessons.

The world today is no longer as safe as we all imagine. Some of us went to university to gain academic qualifications expending money and a good portion of a lifetime. While a group of anarchist, killers, kidnappers, criminals are either roaming the world taking over countries as political warlords using economic resources beyond one man capacities or resources obtained from drugs and shady deals. They do not take over alone these people seek to change the outlook of the societies to suit their futuristic imaginations by turning people to sexual perversion and economic nuisances in the name of green economy.

If Russia and Russian people choose to prepare for defence of their motherland by training their children in the art of war, I think they are doing right.

Africans have not yet defined themselves in the world today and as as free radicals they could live as they choose. But once they get themselves together and are ready to move forward they must define their boundaries of business and political directions.

..nigeria is not safe...come back with this your argument when you and ur children have trained on how to use RPGs and kalashnikov rifles
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
You should teach your daughters too because female kids are more exposed to danger than male kids.. girls get raped and killed everyday.
Zonefree:
I'll teach my male children how to handle gun at a tender age. Gun is a protective gear and total protection of my children will be my utmost responsibility.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

The way una dey justify things done by white people is appalling and the highest level of asślicking to say the least..
...when ISIS and boko haram did same..una go wail and condemn it in all possible ways....But since na your lord and saviour putin ..u had to look for justification for putting kalashnikov rifles and RPGs in the hands of kids.....

Oga...any war that has gotten to the level of kids becoming combatant has reached negotiation for peace

Bro you are wasting your time trying to educate hate filled and immoral people, people who think it is perfectly normal for a country to wake up and invade its neighbors. This might be a faceless online platform but it tells me alot about the individual writing the shit.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

There will be tomorrow if they stop the war...not by using kids as combatants...

They didn't say they are combatants. The training is just equivalent to what they will give you in the boys scouts.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Moniya4Real(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Russia would be thanking their stars they have nuclear weapons or else, the so called defensive alliance-NATO would have invaded them tête!. They have neve defended but attack in their entire history… And gullible western puppet on nairaland still keep falling for it, as if they care about your existence, neither does Russia. See the Africans tomorrow leaders don’t even posses the necessary spirit of Pan-Africanim. But don’t worry, other future generations will

Olasyke:

Why is it crazy?
Russia is a fully militarized country and their signature weapon is used almost around the world. What were you expecting?

Also, If NATO invades, they need to know how to defend themselves. I'm just saying.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Zonefree(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Samantha123:
You should teach your daughters too because female kids are more exposed to danger than male kids.. girls get raped and killed everyday.
Her mother will teach her. I'll teach only my sons.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

i will teach both my male and female children full combat tactics - especially my female children.

What combat tactics do you know?
I am really interested to know
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

They didn't say they are combatants. The training is just equivalent to what they will give you in the boys scouts.

I know what a boys scout training looks like...it doesnt involve RPGs and Kalashnikov rifles...

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Major7: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Trust me, I'm the last one to justify anything done by white people. I'm just saying. ISIS or Boko Haram would invade your village and you'll be forced to fight with them or be killed. Here, these are just kids are are being taught to handle a rifle Incase of an invasion. Which I'm sure is not going to happen.

Trust me, I dislike white people in any form, even Putin. I'm not taking sides in this war here.

It's evil and has no justification whatsoever oga. Those who lived during the world wars couldn't recover from the shock. Training kids for such horrific experience will mess up their mind and probably their very existence.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Why are you discriminating against them
Zonefree:

Her mother will teach her. I'll teach only my sons.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Zonefree(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Samantha123:
Why are you discriminating against them
I'm not. Why are you trying to bring division in my potential family?

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by oneMalik: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
very brave !

If you don't know how to defend yourself you don't need to work cos a foolish man can easily attack and disposses you of everything .

Good move by Russia !
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Major7: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Zonefree:
I'll teach my male children how to handle gun at a tender age. Gun is a protective gear and total protection of my children will be my utmost responsibility.

Only God protects and guns cannot. I would advise you to rather train them in the way of the lord so that they can experience true peace.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Theunbothered:

Who is attacking them

So they should wait until they are attack, before showing their kids how to defend themselves?
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Zonefree(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Major7:

Only God protects and guns cannot. I would advise you to rather train them in the way of the lord so that they can experience true peace.
The way of the Lord will not be enough to save them in this country. Bandits dey kidnap and kill clerics wey sabi ways of the Lord..so?

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by yemzone(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is really bad. When did Russia turn to Middle East or Africa?
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
obedience4:

Teachers can be trained to use weapons, just as they do here in the USA, not the kids, ..
In my cousin school, they have metal detecting doors, and kids are above 12 wear transparent bags,
Kids shouldn't be exposé to weapons..
Children are not meant to Wade off an invasion, infact kids and women are protected by the Geneva convention during war times

Bro don't waste your time on kids who have not left their hamlet. There is nothing that you will say to make them understand or see reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Theunbothered: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

So they should wait until they are attack, before showing their kids how to defend themselves?

After they sent their men do die in Ukraine what do you think the children can do? grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Anybody that missed school today is on their own grin grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

I know what a boys scout training looks like...it doesnt involve RPGs and Kalashnikov rifles...

If that is their own method of training, it is up to them.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Msmither:

Will there be a need for all this if they didn't attack other countries in the first place?

Isn't obvious that, the world is at war? Even before the war with Ukraine.
So the Russians are prepping their young citizens for the future looming world war 3.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Owen247: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
obedience4:

Here have been no tradition in Soviet Union to show and teach kids how to use guns, please children are protected by the Geneva convention..
Don't you know using children in warfares, is a war crime

Are these kids in any war? Since u said warfare.

check out nakimov and suvorv military schools and also russias boyscout with rifles on google, den come back and give me updates.

it was in practice in the ussr, google it first before telling me abt laws of modern warfare[i hav a draft of it]. Are the kids fighting in any war to make it a war crime? if not regular training.
SUVOROV MILITARY SCHOOL OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION estb 1943 age 8-18.
NAKHIMOV NAVAL SCHOOL.
THE VALERY KHALVOV MOSCOW SUVOROV estb 1/8/1937. Russia became a sole state in 1991 and these schs were estb in d 1930s, which russia inherited, so what were u say dat it was not already existing in the ussr?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Theunbothered:

After they sent their men do die in Ukraine what do you think the children can do? grin

Defend themselves
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by aylive02(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

. Na you get him time. Leave am. Person wey no get sense all in the name of civilization

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) / US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.