Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) (46346 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Breaking - Chaos At Russian Metro As Apple Pay And Google Pay Stop Working / Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Putin is preparing the younger men for war by instilling the core values of how to use war arsenalin them early. Not a good a thing to be honest
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

advanced krav maga can help u disarm an attacker before he even have he chance to use the weapon.
Oh boy... Goodluck with that
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by DukeNija(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Cannon fodders. If you know you know.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Lekan239(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Masterito:
Do you have common sense?
someone from a 4th world republic like Nigeria with her backwardness thinks he/she has comon sense than all the people in Russia. Common sense indeed.

Even Fools always think dey are wise
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by obiekunie01: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ransomware:

Oh boy... Goodluck with that

cheesy grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Unfortunately for you, I am have duel citizenship. US and Nigeria. You see why I said common sense is not common. Exposure is your just problem here. By the way Nigeria isn't a 4th world country. Just have common sense.
Lekan239:
someone from a 4th world republic like Nigeria with her backwardness thinks he/she has comon sense than all the people in Russia. Common sense indeed.

Even Fools always think dey are wise
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by ufotunang: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
You people do not know what you are doing...Mass shooting will soon in Russia if you continue teaching them like this...see what is happening in USA
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by demmie1: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
If I have the opportunity i will teach my children to handle weapons the way i teach them to read and write

Both is to give them means to freedom, there is no freedom without means to defend it

Pen is mightier than sword - that is long term, sword is mightier than pen is short term. I will rather survive the immediate than waiting for saviors that may not come

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by demmie1: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
ufotunang:
You people do not know what you are doing...Mass shooting will soon in Russia if you continue teaching them like this...see what is happening in USA

Why is there no mass shooting in switzerland or czech republic? they have more guns per capital than usa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Ijb11: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Really
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Mrmb: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

The way una dey justify things done by white people is appalling and the highest level of asślicking to say the least..
...when ISIS and boko haram did same..una go wail and condemn it in all possible ways....But since na your lord and saviour putin ..u had to look for justification for putting kalashnikov rifles and RPGs in the hands of kids.....

Oga...any war that has gotten to the level of kids becoming combatant has reached negotiation for peace

Kids are the tomorrow of the country for crying out loud

First of all, the kids are no combatants

Secondly, Nigeria became so cowardly due to lack of mandatory military services, these kids are being taught to be bold and ready to defend both themselves and their precious country. The mentality of their responsibility to defend their country will remain with them forever...If them say war start for naija now,95%of the youths will go into hiding or look for a way out of the country... Ordinary Endsar we no fit do successfully
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mrmb:

First of all, the kids are no combatants

Secondly, Nigeria became so cowardly due to lack of mandatory military services, these kids are being taught to be bold and ready to defend both themselves and their precious country. The mentality of their responsibility to defend their country will remain with them forever...If them say war start for naija now,95%of the youths will go into hiding or look for a way out of the country... Ordinary Endsar we no fit do successfully

U are just justify whats not normal....this are children. 4 year olds..their brain is not matured for this level of engagement....

...they shouldnt be handling weapons.... whats the difference btw this and what ISIS did to kids that thr whole world condemned on tv... so whn this kids shoot a ukranian soldier we will all start hailing them

Children are already too exposed to violence and sex on television... it makes matters worse teaching them how to actually kill in the name of defence.... is this not what we have been insulting the united states for that refuse to change gun laws which have been exposing teenagers to killing their mates...

Bros.....nigeria is not safe too... so i will agree with you when u put guns in the hands of your own four year olds because u want to protect them
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Karnice600: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Theunbothered:

Who is attacking them

Correct question.
Correct guy.
Infact make God bless you upandan, anyhow.., for this better question wey u ask so
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Karnice600: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
alingo2013:

You are one of the biggest idiots I have heard in all my life trying to say a four year old should defend his self during war, do you know what it means for a child to have blood on his or her hands, even American that has too much gun don't train children to fight, Russia his endangering it future if what it teaches is violence, while the rest of the west find scientific breakthrough, go to Mars , and discover the wonders of the amazing universe, future Russian will only know how to create problems and be looking for fight

Abeg just leave the guy. We fit manage disuan mumu na. Disuan na child's play. If you jam Seunny4life face to face wetin you go come talk? The guy dey dress well clean from head to ankles. Na how him take position legs for slippers go make you know say him head dey undergo serious maintenance.
Dis life no balance.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Optmus(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
All I see is mad nairalanders talking shịt as usual.

Rusia teaching military knowledge in kindergarten= despicable

United states teaching and influencing gender reassignment in kindergarten= Positivity.

All of una dey ment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Karnice600: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Owen247:

how is putin centered here now?

stop being programmed.

make research b4 talking and u will see that it was the norm in ussr. Tajikistan, azerbijan, russia and some other ex soviets still hold this very tradiction high. Even isreal does this too, but u wnt see any fault wit the isreali practice only russias.

every time putin this, putin that, una no dey tire? smh.
when russia accepted to shoulder the various debts, duties, bases etc of the defunct ussr, was the west expecting them to forget d various ussr tradictions just like africans did? You lots ehh, tueh.
is putin the one that started this tradiction? No.
Tradition, not tradiction.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Karnice600: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Horokrox:
If you weren't an ignorant dolt you would have known that's it's only misinformation news channels like Aljazeera CNN BBC that claim "...tens of thousands of Russian casualties in the war" in Reality the official report from the Russian Ministry of Defense is over 6000 casualties compared to more than 150,000 casualties for Ukraine undecided
Taah!, commot for there.
Iranu cious sombori
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Horokrox: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Karnice600:

Taah!, commot for there.
Iranu cious sombori
The Congenital Defects affecting your bloodline's intelligence quotient as exemplified by an inbred nitwit like you who can't comprehend what I stated undecided
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Horokrox: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Horokrox:
The Congenital Defects affecting your bloodline's intelligence quotience as exemplified by an inbred nitwit like you who can't comprehend what I stated isn't a surprise undecided
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by PhantomThief(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Trust me, I'm the last one to justify anything done by white people. I'm just saying. ISIS or Boko Haram would invade your village and you'll be forced to fight with them or be killed. Here, these are just kids are are being taught to handle a rifle Incase of an invasion. Which I'm sure is not going to happen.

Trust me, I dislike white people in any form, even Putin. I'm not taking sides in this war here.
You're right, Just look at young boys of 5-7 years in places like Afghanistan, They know how to handle an AK 47. Russia knew what they were In for and prepare themselves in case of an invasion

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Breastfeed: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Imagine teaching them all these while they still this young
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by DOM7: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Many nations are engulf by the monsters they made. Time shall tell.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Allisgud: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
If there is a class like this to acquire such skill I go learn am,make them born any bagger make him near my house
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by richkal(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is one of the strategies advanced countries are adopting to prepare for the worst or full blown war. Iran did the same thing when they are fighting war with Iraq in the 70's. Israel is doing the same thing. You guys just need to stop using emotion to comment on issues going around the world.

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Karnice600: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Horokrox:
The Congenital Defects affecting your bloodline's intelligence quotience as exemplified by an inbred nitwit like you who can't comprehend what I stated undecided

It's Intelligence quotient not quotience. Unam ikot.
You just dey gather words from Thesaurus use anyhow with Russian aggression, so long as as they sound heavy, you're happy.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Why is it crazy?
Russia is a fully militarized country and their signature weapon is used almost around the world. What were you expecting?

Also, If NATO invades, they need to know how to defend themselves. I'm just saying.

And this is my opinion. If you don't agree, feel free to masturbate on my mention.
You're � right
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

this una STUPID propaganda no dey tire unaaa??

ten of thousand of Russian troops killed in Ukraine and Ukrainian troops no dey die and yet Russians has fully annexed 4 major states in Ukraine!

make una dey fool una self! its allowed.
You the mind them with their nonsense analysis?
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Horokrox: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Horokrox:
The Congenital Defects affecting your bloodline's intelligence quotient as exemplified by an inbred nitwit like you who can't comprehend what I stated undecided
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Horokrox: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Karnice600:

It's Intelligence quotient not quotience. Unam ikot.
You just dey gather words from Thesaurus use anyhow with Russian aggression, so long as as they sound heavy, you're happy.
A Zombie like you would usually be bothered about spellings and confinement to usage of thesauruses unlike me
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by winner37(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
By God's mercy and grace, RUSSIA is my dream county I want to based ...

This is how I want my kids to be ..
Hail you Mr putin
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Karnice600: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Horokrox:
A Zombie like you would usually be bothered about spellings and confinement to usage of thesauruses unlike me
Hey, stop there.
We know a typo when we see one.
We also know a full fleshed dumbo, when we see one. Don't try to mix them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.