Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) (46304 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Breaking - Chaos At Russian Metro As Apple Pay And Google Pay Stop Working / Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Faposky95: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Zonefree:
I'll teach my male children how to handle gun at a tender age. Gun is a protective gear and total protection of my children will be my utmost responsibility.

protecting themselves against what really....?
s*ame ....
you left your job to them......

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Trust me, I'm the last one to justify anything done by white people. I'm just saying. ISIS or Boko Haram would invade your village and you'll be forced to fight with them or be killed. Here, these are just kids are are being taught to handle a rifle Incase of an invasion. Which I'm sure is not going to happen.

Trust me, I dislike white people in any form, even Putin. I'm not taking sides in this war here.
u are not thinking normally, did u know how many Ukrainian have died in this needles war, how can Putin try to invade a sovereign nation
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Germi9: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Where’s mah nigga Righteousness
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Thegoodone13(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nothing bad In given weapon knowledge to children. Israel are doing it for all secondary school students. The purpose of NYSC is to have military knowledge.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Because you're already dividing your potential family.

Already i see your kids not getting along because of your favouritism of boys against girls.

May God bless you with only daughters. grin cheesy
Zonefree:

I'm not. Why are you trying to bring division in my potential family?

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Mrtaye: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Why is it crazy?
Russia is a fully militarized country and their signature weapon is used almost around the world. What were you expecting?

Also, If NATO invades, they need to know how to defend themselves. I'm just saying.

And this is my opinion. If you don't agree, feel free to masturbate on my mention.
It's just a ploy to continue to oppress, suppress and continue the unpopular communist ideology which is all about authoritarianism

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Mrtaye: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

The way una dey justify things done by white people is appalling and the highest level of asślicking to say the least..
...when ISIS and boko haram did same..una go wail and condemn it in all possible ways....But since na your lord and saviour putin ..u had to look for justification for putting kalashnikov rifles and RPGs in the hands of kids.....

Oga...any war that has gotten to the level of kids becoming combatant has reached negotiation for peace

Kids are the tomorrow of the country for crying out loud
Don't mind them hypocrites always talking about child soldiers and yet support nonsense putin.....is putin still winning
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Mrtaye: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Trust me, I'm the last one to justify anything done by white people. I'm just saying. ISIS or Boko Haram would invade your village and you'll be forced to fight with them or be killed. Here, these are just kids are are being taught to handle a rifle Incase of an invasion. Which I'm sure is not going to happen.

Trust me, I dislike white people in any form, even Putin. I'm not taking sides in this war here.
Stop justifying nonsense cos Putin is at war with himself lolz,even Ukraine that was invaded by terrorist putin is not thinking of using child soldiers but almighty russia is, don't you think that's a sign of defeat

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Mrtaye: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

this una STUPID propaganda no dey tire unaaa??

ten of thousand of Russian troops killed in Ukraine and Ukrainian troops no dey die and yet Russians has fully annexed 4 major states in Ukraine!

make una dey fool una self! its allowed.
Then why is pitin forcing people to join his army and also why did he declare martial law if he actually has enough personnel

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Mrtaye: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

i will teach both my male and female children full combat tactics - especially my female children.
Lolz all this because you want to tilt towards russia

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Lekan239(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingLennon:
You don't show weapons to young kids like this. It is against the principle of education. This is wrong in every angle. Some kids may choose not to be military but use it negatively. U gerrit?
to you and the usa it might be wrong. To Russia and North Korea, it might not be wrong. The USA want every other country to belief only their own views and laws
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by opius: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
That's exactly how it suppose to be... Even at home I teach my children how to defend themselves in case of any attacks
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
And what will teach him when he becomes an adult? Let you child enjoy his or her childhood.
Zonefree:
I'll teach my male children how to handle gun at a tender age. Gun is a protective gear and total protection of my children will be my utmost responsibility.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Do you have common sense?
Lekan239:
to you and the usa it might be wrong. To Russia and North Korea, it might not be wrong. The USA want every other country to belief only their own views and laws
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by justli: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fira09:
Shocking footage shows an officer in combat fatigues demonstrating a Kalashnikov machine-gun and an anti-tank grenade launcher to kindergarten youngsters

Nothing shocking here bro. If I learnt to use AK in kindergarten, I'd be grateful. Learning to shot is a survival skills everymann must possess
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by texazzpete(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Broveens42:

When I say Nigerians are not educated, people think I'm joking... So you base all your assumptions on pictures released to you?
Wonders shall never cease grin

Something that is well known in Russia, but for the current war, you now see them as extraordinary
Maybe you should also express shock how Israel and other countries expose kids to military lessons

And by your own words, you're poorly educated. Because you're making the assumption that it's just this photo and not the reams of information that publicly available that I've used to make this judgment call.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Gtovr: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Why is it crazy?
Russia is a fully militarized country and their signature weapon is used almost around the world. What were you expecting?

Also, If NATO invades, they need to know how to defend themselves. I'm just saying.

And this is my opinion. If you don't agree, feel free to masturbate on my mention.
Valid!
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Gtovr: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Me too.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Gtovr: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

ten of thousand of Russian troops killed in Ukraine and Ukrainian troops no dey die and yet Russians has fully annexed 4 major states in Ukraine!

Ukraine always wins on social media.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Gtovr: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
DannyFX2638:
5years old is already doing mass shooting in USA
grin grin
Abi
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by viodemus: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pussee, if any of those rats near Ukraine, e go be fair play o. We already know say no be America you dey prepare ak47 for. Ordinary HIMARS dey show Russia pepper. A weapon that America built for fighting little powers like Iraq and Afghanistan, na that same Himars dey decimate all the Russians in Ukraine.

Only God knows what Pussee will see if he tries America, UK, France, Germany, or any part of NATO. Be advised Pussee of Russia, it will not be a kindergarten play.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Gtovr: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
i like this .

After this orientation, dare to rob any house in Russia at your own peril
Assuming it was true.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Gtovr: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
MJBOLT:
Far better than America teaching kids about homosexuality and gender/hormone swapping.
Valid!!
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by texazzpete(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

Annexed them on paper. Meanwhile they control only fractions of Zaporizhzhia and are being thrown out of Kherson. Even Donetsk, they only control a portion.

And yes, tens of thousands of Russian soldiers have been turned into fertilizer. It's the childish propaganda you're reading that convinces you otherwise.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by chessguru(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yeye Russia
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by obiekunie01: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ransomware:

What combat tactics do you know?
I am really interested to know

have heard of the word kravmaga?

thats just one.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by isax(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Maybe it's a current affairs class teaching
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

have heard of the word kravmaga?

thats just one.

Nice... Very Nice.. I heard those are really badass... I myself don't enjoy hand-to-hand combat. mandated CQC was my only involvement with it... that was a long time ago. but just so you know, in the context we are talking about, krav maga will not save you from a banana clip spitting 7.62 or 556 or even a .22 but hey, you are doing better than most.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Karnice600: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

The way una dey justify things done by white people is appalling and the highest level of asślicking to say the least..
...when ISIS and boko haram did same..una go wail and condemn it in all possible ways....But since na your lord and saviour putin ..u had to look for justification for putting kalashnikov rifles and RPGs in the hands of kids.....

Oga...any war that has gotten to the level of kids becoming combatant has reached negotiation for peace

Kids are the tomorrow of the country for crying out loud
No mind them.
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by Karnice600: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

why e dey pain you?
Re: 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) by obiekunie01: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ransomware:

Nice... Very Nice.. I heard those are really badass... I myself don't enjoy hand-to-hand combat. mandated CQC was my only involvement with it... that was a long time ago. but just so you know, in the context we are talking about, krav maga will not save you from a banana clip spitting 7.62 or 556 or even a .22 but hey, you are doing better than most.

advanced krav maga can help u disarm an attacker before he even have he chance to use the weapon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) / Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.