Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe (1596 Views)

LP: I am National Youth leader yet Obi silent on my attack in Benin - Eragbe / Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure / Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by joy4news(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2022
The immediate past National Youth Leader of the Labour Party, LP, Comrade Anslem Eragbe has bared his mind on why he was suspended by the party’s leadership.

A letter signed by LP National Chairman, Julius Abure and National Secretary, Umar Farouk Ibrahim, dated Tuesday, October 18, 2022, suspended Anslem Eragbe for a period of six months, appointing Prince Kennedy in an acting capacity.

The party, in a letter dated October 10, 2022, by its Secretary Disciplinary Committee, Alh. Saleh Lawan accused Eragbe of five-count allegations of misconduct; insubordination, illegal funds soliciting without approval, and convening illegal and unapproved youth summit, among others.

In a rebuttal statement exclusively obtained by our reporter, Comrade Eragbe said the allegations by the so-called party officials is “baseless and unfounded”.

Read the unedited rebuttal statement below;

My name is COMRADE ERAGBE ANSLEM, the National Youth Leader of the Labour Party (LP).

The Labour Party (LP) Constitution as amended 2019 stated in clear and unambiguous terms the duties and powers of the National Youth Leader in the discharge of his constitutional responsibilities as follows:

Article 14 POWERS AND FUNCTIONS OF OFFICERS PAGE 26 14: NATIONAL YOUTH LEADER.

Page 30 a- Shall be responsible for mobilization of Youths for the attainment of party objectives.

b- Initiate and Implement Strategic Programmes and Policies that would endear the party to Nigerian youth.

9c: National organizing Secretary shall liaise with the National Women and Youth Leaders for harmonization of programmes for the attainment of party victory at all elections.

Page-28 ALLEGATION 1: “Convening illegal and unapproved youth submit”

“REACTION 1: The constitution of the Labour Party (LP) stated explicitly that the National youth leader:

a- Shall be responsible for the mobilization of Youths for the attainment of party objectives. The constitution assigned explicitly the mobilization of youth to the National Youth Leader in all its forms and ramification as his lawful and legal functions.

“b- However, the Youth Summit is yet to be convened and thus making the allegation spurious and unfounded.

c- The National Youth Leader in observance of the duties and functions of the National Chairman also sought the approval of the National Chairman in a letter dated 7th October, 2022 and titled REQUEST FOR APPROVAL.

d- Find Attached a series of other letters addressed to the National Chairman for approvals: i- ANNEXURE 1, i- ANNEXURE 2, i- ANNEXURE 3, ii- ANNEXURE 4, ii- ANNEXURE 5, ii-ANNEXURE 6, ii- ANNEXURE 7, ii- ANNEXURE 8, iii- ANNEXURE 9, iii-ANNEXURE 10, iii-ANNEXURE 11 ii- ANNEXURE 12, iv- ANNEXURE 13, iv-ANNEXURE 14, iv-ANNEXURE 15, ii- ANNEXURE 16, v- ANNEXURE 17, v-ANNEXURE 18, v-ANNEXURE 19, ii- ANNEXURE 20, ALLEGATION 2: “Threatening of Deputy National Secretary.”

REACTION 2: This allegation by the so-called Deputy National Secretary is malicious with evil intent, utterly baseless and unfounded. ADDRESS: NO.2 IBM HARUNA STREET OPPOSITE NIGERIA UNION OF JOURNALIST, UTAKO DISTRICT, ABUJA, FCT Phone Number: +234(0)8037009181; Twitter: @EragbeAnslem

ALLEGATION 3: “Insubordination”

REACTION 3: This allegation by the so-called party officials is baseless and unfounded.

ALLEGATION 4: “Illegal Funds Soliciting Without Approval”

REACTION 4: a- That the National Chairman, BARR JULIUS ABURE is aware, approved and also involved in the pursuit of the actualization of the Ten Billion Naira (N10,000,000,000.00) Fund Raising Initiated by the National Youth Leader, COMRADE ERAGBE ANSLEM

b- That the fundraising is towards the Implementation of strategic programmes and policies initiated by the National Youth Leader towards the 2023 election victory for our presidential candidate and other candidates in deploying ICT solutions and funding for electioneering activities.

c- That the strategic programmes and policies implementation would endear Labour Party (LP) to Nigerian Youth in line with the constitutional responsibilities imposed by the Labour party (LP) constitutions n the national youth leader according to 14(b) which states that:

d- The National Youth Leader shall Initiate and implement strategic programmes and policies that would endear the party to Nigerian youth.

e- That the National Chairman is aware of the Courtesy Calls and Solicitations embarked upon by the National Youth Leader to seek support for the Labour Party (LP) Presidential Candidate, MR PETER OBI and Vice Presidential Candidate SENATOR YUSUF DATTI to guarantee their 2023 general elections victory in Nigeria.

f- That the Electoral Act 2022, the Labour Party (LP) constitution and the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria permit individuals, political parties and candidates to seek funding through Fund Raising for political parties and electioneering activities.

g- That there is nothing illegal about Fund Raising by any officials of the Labour Party (LP) to meet the constitutional duties of that office where the party cannot foot or fund such programmes and provided such funds are not diverted by the individuals or officers.

ALLEGATION 5: “Misrepresenting the ideology of the party and breach of the constitution of the party”

REACTION 5: let it also be on record that these party officers are in themselves oblivious of the ideology of the Labour Party (LP); and that their allegations ADDRESS: NO.2 IBM HARUNA STREET OPPOSITE NIGERIA UNION OF JOURNALIST, UTAKO DISTRICT, ABUJA, FCT Phone Number: +234(0)8037009181; Twitter: @EragbeAnslem constitute breaches to my fundamental human rights. Labour Party’s ideology is that of social democracy

a- For the avoidance of doubt, the ideology of the Labour Party is that of social democracy as enumerated in the aims and objectives of the party as stated in the constitution.

b- Social democrats include the working class, farmers, professionals, intellectuals, students, women, youth, environmentalists, patriotic businessmen and women etc and all other Nigerians who accept the ideals of social democracy.

c- In forming the labour party, we affirm our commitment to the unity of the federal republic of Nigeria, the leading role of the Nigerian state in the economic and social environment of all Nigerians as a prerequisite for sustainable democracy and prosperity of the people.

d- To democratically seek political power and sustain the same for the purpose of enacting a government that shall pursue social democratic programmes as a basis for good governance, as a prerequisite for sustainable democracy and national prosperity.

e- To promote rapid technological and scientific advancement of Nigeria as the basis for bailing the country out of its present status of under development to an industrialized country within the shortest possible time

f- To constantly organize political and voter education programs and publish party literature, newspapers, etc. Accept the assurances of my esteemed regards and best wishes. Thank you.”

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by successmatters(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Labour party is trying to get things right from the beginning. We don't want a ruling party with irresponsible officers like it was in PDP and APC.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by FreeStuffsNG: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:
Labour party is trying to get things right from the beginning. We don't want a ruling party with irresponsible officers like it was in PDP and APC.
Same mushroom lp or another? smh.

All of them including Pa Obi will decamp after their awful loss next year.
check my signature for free stuffs!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by cherishmichael: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Lp is just being cautious!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by Tochi3(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Mr man stop disturbing the mentions... you should have understood the consequences of your actions and insurbordination...

You wanted to destroy LP from the inside .. all this crying and lamentations have shown that you were workinf with a thief to sell out on Lp.. God pass una wella..

If your heart dey pure, move on ,wait for 6 months Suspension and reconcile with your Lp and sin no more... but that is not what you are about to do wth this crying..

You want to drag Lp and fight dirty instead to shut the fu"ck up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by Afamed: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:
Mushroom party .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by Bontafa: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2022
Afamed:

Mushroom party .

Cry louder.

Misconduct is not allowed in LP he is welcomed to decamp to APC where evil thrive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by Penguin2: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Afamed:

Mushroom party .

You must be in sifia pain.

The heat from Labour Party don too much for una. Too muchn’t it grin?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by GoodLife4live: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2022
joy4news:
The immediate past National Youth Leader of the Labour Party, LP, Comrade Anslem Eragbe has bared his mind on why he was suspended by the party’s leadership.

A letter signed by LP National Chairman, Julius Abure and National Secretary, Umar Farouk Ibrahim, dated Tuesday, October 18, 2022, suspended Anslem Eragbe for a period of six months, appointing Prince Kennedy in an acting capacity.

The party, in a letter dated October 10, 2022, by its Secretary Disciplinary Committee, Alh. Saleh Lawan accused Eragbe of five-count allegations of misconduct; insubordination, illegal funds soliciting without approval, and convening illegal and unapproved youth summit, among others.

In a rebuttal statement exclusively obtained by our reporter, Comrade Eragbe said the allegations by the so-called party officials is “baseless and unfounded”.

Read the unedited rebuttal statement below;

My name is COMRADE ERAGBE ANSLEM, the National Youth Leader of the Labour Party (LP).

The Labour Party (LP) Constitution as amended 2019 stated in clear and unambiguous terms the duties and powers of the National Youth Leader in the discharge of his constitutional responsibilities as follows:

Article 14 POWERS AND FUNCTIONS OF OFFICERS PAGE 26 14: NATIONAL YOUTH LEADER.

Page 30 a- Shall be responsible for mobilization of Youths for the attainment of party objectives.

b- Initiate and Implement Strategic Programmes and Policies that would endear the party to Nigerian youth.

9c: National organizing Secretary shall liaise with the National Women and Youth Leaders for harmonization of programmes for the attainment of party victory at all elections.

Page-28 ALLEGATION 1: “Convening illegal and unapproved youth submit”

“REACTION 1: The constitution of the Labour Party (LP) stated explicitly that the National youth leader:

a- Shall be responsible for the mobilization of Youths for the attainment of party objectives. The constitution assigned explicitly the mobilization of youth to the National Youth Leader in all its forms and ramification as his lawful and legal functions.

“b- However, the Youth Summit is yet to be convened and thus making the allegation spurious and unfounded.

c- The National Youth Leader in observance of the duties and functions of the National Chairman also sought the approval of the National Chairman in a letter dated 7th October, 2022 and titled REQUEST FOR APPROVAL.

d- Find Attached a series of other letters addressed to the National Chairman for approvals: i- ANNEXURE 1, i- ANNEXURE 2, i- ANNEXURE 3, ii- ANNEXURE 4, ii- ANNEXURE 5, ii-ANNEXURE 6, ii- ANNEXURE 7, ii- ANNEXURE 8, iii- ANNEXURE 9, iii-ANNEXURE 10, iii-ANNEXURE 11 ii- ANNEXURE 12, iv- ANNEXURE 13, iv-ANNEXURE 14, iv-ANNEXURE 15, ii- ANNEXURE 16, v- ANNEXURE 17, v-ANNEXURE 18, v-ANNEXURE 19, ii- ANNEXURE 20, ALLEGATION 2: “Threatening of Deputy National Secretary.”

REACTION 2: This allegation by the so-called Deputy National Secretary is malicious with evil intent, utterly baseless and unfounded. ADDRESS: NO.2 IBM HARUNA STREET OPPOSITE NIGERIA UNION OF JOURNALIST, UTAKO DISTRICT, ABUJA, FCT Phone Number: +234(0)8037009181; Twitter: @EragbeAnslem

ALLEGATION 3: “Insubordination”

REACTION 3: This allegation by the so-called party officials is baseless and unfounded.

ALLEGATION 4: “Illegal Funds Soliciting Without Approval”

REACTION 4: a- That the National Chairman, BARR JULIUS ABURE is aware, approved and also involved in the pursuit of the actualization of the Ten Billion Naira (N10,000,000,000.00) Fund Raising Initiated by the National Youth Leader, COMRADE ERAGBE ANSLEM

b- That the fundraising is towards the Implementation of strategic programmes and policies initiated by the National Youth Leader towards the 2023 election victory for our presidential candidate and other candidates in deploying ICT solutions and funding for electioneering activities.

c- That the strategic programmes and policies implementation would endear Labour Party (LP) to Nigerian Youth in line with the constitutional responsibilities imposed by the Labour party (LP) constitutions n the national youth leader according to 14(b) which states that:

d- The National Youth Leader shall Initiate and implement strategic programmes and policies that would endear the party to Nigerian youth.

e- That the National Chairman is aware of the Courtesy Calls and Solicitations embarked upon by the National Youth Leader to seek support for the Labour Party (LP) Presidential Candidate, MR PETER OBI and Vice Presidential Candidate SENATOR YUSUF DATTI to guarantee their 2023 general elections victory in Nigeria.

f- That the Electoral Act 2022, the Labour Party (LP) constitution and the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria permit individuals, political parties and candidates to seek funding through Fund Raising for political parties and electioneering activities.

g- That there is nothing illegal about Fund Raising by any officials of the Labour Party (LP) to meet the constitutional duties of that office where the party cannot foot or fund such programmes and provided such funds are not diverted by the individuals or officers.

ALLEGATION 5: “Misrepresenting the ideology of the party and breach of the constitution of the party”

REACTION 5: let it also be on record that these party officers are in themselves oblivious of the ideology of the Labour Party (LP); and that their allegations ADDRESS: NO.2 IBM HARUNA STREET OPPOSITE NIGERIA UNION OF JOURNALIST, UTAKO DISTRICT, ABUJA, FCT Phone Number: +234(0)8037009181; Twitter: @EragbeAnslem constitute breaches to my fundamental human rights. Labour Party’s ideology is that of social democracy

a- For the avoidance of doubt, the ideology of the Labour Party is that of social democracy as enumerated in the aims and objectives of the party as stated in the constitution.

b- Social democrats include the working class, farmers, professionals, intellectuals, students, women, youth, environmentalists, patriotic businessmen and women etc and all other Nigerians who accept the ideals of social democracy.

c- In forming the labour party, we affirm our commitment to the unity of the federal republic of Nigeria, the leading role of the Nigerian state in the economic and social environment of all Nigerians as a prerequisite for sustainable democracy and prosperity of the people.

d- To democratically seek political power and sustain the same for the purpose of enacting a government that shall pursue social democratic programmes as a basis for good governance, as a prerequisite for sustainable democracy and national prosperity.

e- To promote rapid technological and scientific advancement of Nigeria as the basis for bailing the country out of its present status of under development to an industrialized country within the shortest possible time

f- To constantly organize political and voter education programs and publish party literature, newspapers, etc. Accept the assurances of my esteemed regards and best wishes. Thank you.”

SOURCE
Will you shut up?

Peter obi was the governor of Anambra state and by extension, the chief security officer of the state. Under him, Igbos were killed and dumped inside a river, till date he hasn't provided satisfactory explanation and you are here saying "they are linking him" to the massacre. Is he not directly in charge of the state affairs?

Funny enough, Tinubu was neither the governor of Lagos State nor the president of Nigeria, yet you are very comfortable telling us he was directly involved in one imaginary massacre of Lekki endsars protesters.

You are accussing a private citizen of an imaginary massacre, yet attempting to exonerate a sitting gov of a real massacre, who did this to you.

Now let this sink, there is just no way Peter Obi can be the president of Nigeria, though you can continue to bullshit yourself with the artificial frenzy of "Nigerians will vote Peter Obi" but that will come to an end in February next year.

Oya, now go and post a photoshopped picture of Tinubu as an evidence the lying machine will smell Aso Rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by GoodLife4live: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2022
Peter obi ole ole ole ole ole ole ole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by Afamed: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

Cry louder.

Misconduct is not allowed in LP he is welcomed to decamp to APC where evil thrive

You are right

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Same mushroom lp or another? smh.

All of them including Pa Obi will decamp after their awful loss next year.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Labour party go permanently retire oga iragbiji bobo Chicago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by inoki247: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2022
10b den don start to rip each other ...

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by KingKO22: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Wahala, frustration and confusion for the mushroom party of IPOB pigs grin

Imagine if this party taste small power like this. They will turn Nigeria to their looting opportunity..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by KingKO22: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

With the way you are sacking one another like this grin

How many account number does labour in vein party has

I heard the Pandora Obituary has published his own entitlement Bank Account for vulnerable and gullible IPOB to contribute grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by haslaw(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
He should go to court and redeem himself.

People like Eragbe Anslem have been in Labour Party working for the interest of the party long before Peter Obi and his IPOB mob came and now they are doing everything to destroy the party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by yyba: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
All of you are fraudsters in that LABOUR PARTY grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by Spungy: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good day everyone, pls I'm in dire need of a bed I can be sleeping on.
I have been sleeping on the floor since I rented my apartment for like 5months ago, I was actually saving towards getting one for myself but an health issue came up on my mom and I have no option than to spend the money on that.

I'm broke to zero now and I'm not comfortable sleeping on the floor anymore cos it makes my back ache. I don't have anything in the room o but At least a bed to sleep on won't be bad to start with.

I'm pleading with anybody that has one they aren't using should please help me with it.
Preferably At Lagos.
May God reward you abundantly
Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by Abdu81: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

Cry louder.

Haha haha.

Demonic APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by BATified2023: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:
but peter obi was in pdp few months ago?
Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by BATified2023: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

Cry louder.

start preparing for Biafra or death
Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by BATified2023: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

like they retired both apc n pdp in osun with the result below

Re: Why I Was Removed As LP National Youth Leader — Anslem Eragbe by Cryofigbos: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Clowns will still labour in vain grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? / Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections / No Igbo Person Or Any Lover Of Justice Will Vote Tinubu After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.