Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) (7197 Views)

Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys Can You Date This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Can you imagine?

Would you like to date this girl?

Victor Jalingo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Chnbanc: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
E b like flooding no near ya state?
People are getting displaced by flood
You are busy posting Filipino girls photos

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Boomboost(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
OP, rest.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
E b like flooding no near ya state? People are getting displaced by flood You are busy posting Filipino girls photos
Which flood?
ps: indian girl rather

3 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Boomboost:
Rest.
I'm not tired.
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Chnbanc: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
Which flood?

ps: indian girl rather
Are you sure u r in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
Are you sure u r in this country?
As sure as you know you are alife.
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Chnbanc: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
As sure as you know you are alife.
dead beat slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
dead beat slowpoke
and you want to make heaven?
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Chnbanc: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
MaDaRa01:

and you want to make heaven?
undecided
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
dead beat slowpoke
Sir I'm stillbirth not deadbeat so how do I deserve this insult?
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by stamapro(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
I want to calendar her not date

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by ufuosman(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Chnbanc:
E b like flooding no near ya state?
People are getting displaced by flood
You are busy posting Filipino girls photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by ufuosman(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
U date her
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Demonicus: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nah, she no get nyash. grin

4 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Chnbanc: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
do u know what is stillbirth?
I thought you said u where a first class student of redeemers university
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Chnbanc: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
NLAirforce:

My.nd44 nlfpm.od Lalast.iclala Seu.n dominiqu.e

Rule 2 & 1 broken
Quit mentioning me!!
Am not comfortable with ya trolling..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Michoco(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yes I would! My spec smiley
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Michelle70(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Demonicus:
Nah, she no get nyash. grin
Who nyash epp?
omo, if u carry this kind fine geh waka for road, boys go look ona twice.

U go just deh feel like king
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by seanwilliam(m): 12:25am On Oct 22, 2022
It’s not all about fine face most times. Shape matters too. I love dem boobs and yansh big. Not kindergarten type grin
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Graysons: 1:46am On Oct 22, 2022
She's India, what will I gain by dating an India girl? Nonsense and Buhari.
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 5:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Chnbanc:
Jesus is Lord! Deadbeat is an idle person or someone who lacks reputation. Stillbirth is the loss of child before or during birth. I'm not a student of RUN.
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Chnbanc: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Jesus is Lord! Deadbeat is an idle person or someone who lacks reputation. Stillbirth is the loss of child before or during birth. I'm not a student of RUN.
so why did you say that you are stillbirth?
Victor devine barde
kuteb tribe
Taraba

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Chnbanc:
so why did you say that you are stillbirth?
Victor devine barde
kuteb tribe
Taraba
I thought you mistook stillbirth for deadbeat.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Chnbanc: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
I thought you mistook stillbirth for deadbeat.
but you said it all by yourself!!
Check your comment below
VictorUSA:
Chnbanc:

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2022
Chnbanc:
but you said it all by yourself!! Check your comment below
your point is pointless.
Re: Would You Like To Date This Girl? (photo) by Chnbanc: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
your point is pointless.
what makes it pointless?

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! / Holy Hotness!!! Bursty Lagos Mama, Flaunts Photos Of Her Heavily Loaded Ikebe / Thread Closed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.