Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets (38266 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by iwaeda: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2022
jazon:

https://twitter.com/Jessehallidaygi/status/1583480876100292608?t=3tvJ6wQ7B5uY-GvQ3wgxHQ&s=19

From the picture I can tell you the man is Nnamdi, just dressing is not it. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by 175(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Thedon22:
Eeyah ! See what Obis supporters have been reduced to . Some people are bent on labouring in vain.

Tears all over ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2022
nony43:

Let me screenshot this.
yes I said it
Screenshot it bro
If obi win a local govt in north,I will deactivate my acct

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Rebuke: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

If you like, tag the entire Ohaneze, obi will lose.

Because na yhu be president maker abi?

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Wickedfacts: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
grin this is what the drug addict Tinubu and his iliterate supporters don't understand. You can't buy love or loyalty. You can't use lies to gain true love or loyalty. The idiots don't understand that people hate APC and Tinubu.

No matter the influencers , no matter the social media propaganda, no matter the sponsored slander articles ... People will never love Tinubu and people will never hate Peter Obi.

The fact is Tinubu will never ever rule Nigeria..cry from now till eternity,it won't change a thing cheesy

When Tinubu is sworn in as President, I expect you to carry your Biafra polo and wear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by DaveHarry(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2022
jazon:

https://twitter.com/Jessehallidaygi/status/1583480876100292608?t=3tvJ6wQ7B5uY-GvQ3wgxHQ&s=19

It is not who you campaign for but who you vote for; that is how elections are won. These same northerners campaigning up dan for obi will still vote their northern brother atiku. Don't be fooled by what you all see.
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by TAP23: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Some people just love believing their own hype and basking in their own euphoria

Even Jehovah witness that usually knock on my door plenty pass this

This is fuxking presidential election not a ward councillorship post

I see people choking on their vomit grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by nony43(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
yes I said it
Screenshot it bro
If obi win a local govt in north,I will deactivate my acct

Noted. Remember Benue is North lol

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Advocate500: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2022
Thedon22:
Eeyah ! See what Obis supporters have been reduced to . Some people are bent on labouring in vain.
and you think anyone can openly campaign for tinubu like this in the north without sustaining some degree of injuries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by ariesbull: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2022
flamingREED:
North come carry PO for head pass some of us southerners.

So lovely
they have realised that it is not by religion or tribe but by capacity

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by BATified2023: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2022
Thedon22:
their eye go clear after election

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Wickedfacts: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Rebuke:

Because na yhu be president maker abi?

Because I'm more politically realistic and relevant than you can ever be. Yes, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Ecos(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Thedon22:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2022
If you think this service was not paid for then you are under 5

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Wickedfacts: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Advocate500:
and you think anyone can openly campaign for tinubu like this in the north without sustaining some degree of injuries?

Calm down na. Your eyes will clear.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Advocate500: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Tflex01:
6 paid zombies lmao

Anything to raise Obiidiotts hope lol
you think anyone can campaign for tinubu like this up north without having injuries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by blackpanda: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Yinmu

He will still lose

2 Likes

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Rebuke: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Because I'm more politically realistic and relevant than you can ever be. Yes, deal with it.

Look at this deluded one. Well, enjoy yhur ignorance cheesy
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Ecos(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2022
Tflex01:
6 paid zombies lmao

Anything to raise Obiidiotts hope lol

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by fk001(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2022
I just want to see OBI in Kano and some core northern states, and see the crowd he would pull cheesy.

He will be very very lucky if he wasn't pelted with stones or satchet water if he tries anything funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Adakintroy: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2022
That was how tinubu said nothing about osibanjo. Then ..one was first other was distant third.

Obi is distant third.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Tinubuadvocate: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2022
I tell you as long you pay for the service they rendered you
flamingREED:
North come carry PO for head pass some of us southerners.

So lovely

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Jogs1900: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I only counted 6 people lol
If obi win one local govt for north,I go deactivate my nairaland account
Where in the north is this please

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by rajiedreez: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2022
But we can't campaign like this openly without attacks in some region. They enjoy privileges and safety in other regions and act hostile to contrary opinions in their region

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Advocate500: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Calm down na. Your eyes will clear.
na down we calm ooo,you guys said when campaign start we will understand, today campaign have started,yet you are no where to be found.abi the jungle never mature?
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Nature33: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2022
where's festus keyamo & omokri. two social media talkative fooling demselves.make dem go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by welovebarca: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2022
Can Atiku's supporters do same in any SE state without being burnt alive?
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by meeketta: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2022
Every done tire for apc rubbish.
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by andycom(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2022
Thedon22:

Keep shedding tears. Onuku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari / FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos / Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.