Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets (38241 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by luckyz4rea(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2022
Suffering and smiling will be a music only to few greedy Nigerians, just a few because the populace are after good governance this time!
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Iykenuwa(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2022
This is how I feel about this?

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by haslaw(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2022
flamingREED:
North come carry PO for head pass some of us southerners.

So lovely

They are now northerners and no longer almajiris and terrorists abi?
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Jones4190(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2022
this remain me of Jehovah witness,
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Eleken: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I only counted 6 people lol
If obi win one local govt for north,I go deactivate my nairaland account

ok
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by haslaw(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2022
Advocate500:
and you think anyone can openly campaign for tinubu like this in the north without sustaining some degree of injuries?

Northerners are not demented IPOB PIIGS.
They will not harass you because of your political affiliations only IPOB hate you for not accepting their political views.
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Trustedpronet: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2022
Patiently waiting for last result. I don't believe or trust anybody in Nigeria
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by haslaw(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2022
rajiedreez:
But we can't campaign like this openly without attacks in some region. They enjoy privileges and safety in other regions and act hostile to contrary opinions on their region

IPOB CARNNIBALS cannot even campaign in their own home region.

They enjoy freedoms outside their own region
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Kotaju: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Peter Obi is going to be a household name come 2023.. Its high time we speak for ourselves in this country with our votes. I just hope our electorial umpire INEC can be firm enough, by the way.. when are the newly registered cards going to be ready in november abeg oo cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Mitsurugi(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Thedon22:
Eeyah ! See what Obis supporters have been reduced to . Some people are bent on labouring in vain.

Do your own and snap let us see or you have to wait for baba to drop something

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by haslaw(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
Kotaju:
Peter Obi is going to be a household name come 2023.. Its high time we speak for ourselves in this country with our votes. I just hope our electorial umpire will INEC can be firm enough, by the way.. when are the newly registered cards going to be ready in november abeg oo cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

IPOB CARNNIBAL without sense.

Those are party faithfuls campaigning.
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by drlateef: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
Obi is a loser. Thats not Peter Obi campaign. All his followers are liars.
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Mitsurugi(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I only counted 6 people lol
If obi win one local govt for north,I go deactivate my nairaland account

Deactivate one of your accounts you mean?

So you need a crowd to do door to door? Truly urchins are brainless turds cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Mitsurugi(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2022
drlateef:
Obi is a loser. Thats not Peter Obi campaign. All his followers are liars.

Yeah. It makes me wonder how truthful LAI is, saying one thing, foreign authorities one thing, DSS and Police another. If Peter Obi is a liar he's learning because APC has made lying an art.
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by daygee12: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2022
flamingREED:
North come carry PO for head pass some of us southerners.

So lovely

Stop deceiving urself bro, its time to face reality
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Arisenews2: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2022
For the love of OBI, see moment man journey to the top of Africa’s tallest mountain, Mount Kilamanjato, to mount a LP flag in support of Peter OBI . Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLdsu8XUPIY
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by imrany20(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2022
��� I repeat again, Obi supporters are bunch of clowns.
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by biilwwu(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2022
They are giving polio vaccine to children. May obi sent them.
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by teejay29(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
I don't see any labour party or Peter Obi's picture. Are you sure he is campaigning?
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Reference(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Why use the term 'northerner'.?
When are we going to be free of tribalism?
What exactly is the objective of this post?
I am sure the OP has denounced tribalism when being the victim in the past but the problem with us is that we are quick to exploit it to gain traction wherever possible.
So answer.
Are you selling your candidate based on ethnicity or not?
Because I have heard the man say many times that he is a Nigerian President(ial candidate).
So this is unnecessary.
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by KingOfTheDamned: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

When Tinubu is sworn in as President, I expect you to carry your Biafra polo and wear.

See mugu. This idiot thinks everyone who loves hates their useles brother is Ibo ...

Mad people from a mad tribe grin
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by guru90: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
chai.... me entered market this morning.... pricing foreign bag of rice 45k.... because they told 50k....

December 2022 never reach ooooh. I am buying bag of rice 45k today (28th Oct. 2022)......

Chai..... our country don finished....
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by jaxxy(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2022
The moving train is unstoppable. cool
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by AirFireEarthH20: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2022
LoneWolf212:
It's Obi O'clock

The gospel go reach everybody
grin grin grin
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by eburuu: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2022
God no do that mistake use ipob as our president, I know you will not do that mistake because you way create child of 8 no say no be better thing to mankind cheesy cheesy
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2022
One thing I like about this obi of a thing is that, people are the structure not so called criminals that claim to have the structure.. people are the vote not party... My vote is mine not party vote

Vote obi for a better nation and better economy
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by jrusky(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2022
And so we should do what now
Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by Wokenaija: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Suffering knows no tribe. We can no longer be suffering and smiling.
I tell people this as often as possible.

1 Like

Re: Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets by BePrepared: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2022
We in the north are saying YES to Obi, we say no to tribalism again.

Nor then votes is for Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.