Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Focused Guys Who Became Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Focused Guys Who Became Confused (337 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Focused Guys Who Became Confused by prIVy7(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hello Fam. I need your advice/opinions on the following situations involving two friends of mine as well as myself. It may be a long read but I apologize in advance and urge you to read through and offer genuine advice.

BACKSTORY:

We are three friends of about the same age range who had agreed to focus and work diligently/together on a business opportunity without the distractions of a serious relationship in order to achieve a certain level of financial stability as we had calculated.

However the lockdowns came, the opportunity was lost so we became disillusioned and went out separate ways.

FRIEND 1:

Relocated to the east where his uncle offered him a job in his company and he was largely cut off from us living his life. The dire insecurity and persistent sit-at-homes made him to begin to consider relocating abroad which he communicated to us and which we encouraged. However, his attempts flopped multiple times and I assumed that he gave up and under pressure from family decided to date and perform marital rites with his lady.

The issue now is that one of his bids to go abroad has come through. In the planning for it, part of the options of making it stick is to marry a citizen of the country to guarantee residency and fast track citizenship.

The marriage is just a month old with plans for court/church wedding in December. Should he annul the marriage by asking for his bride price/dowry back or.....what should he do?

FRIEND 2:

Has a lady whom he has known from the teenage years but from afar. Same church, same area etc, but no interactions at all. He is more of an introvert, so mostly to/by himself but he says he coincidentally reconnected with her on a WhatsApp group that they both belonged to.

She was in another state and fresh from a breakup but relocated back to Lagos for a job. She basically pressured him and he gave in and started a relationship with her against my advice. He said she was in a bad place mentally and had lost her self esteem, so he would try and help her build it back up.

She has a stream of personal and family problems which she would always talk about. She doesn't directly ask him to do anything persay but with the constant talk, he feels pressured to do something and he does.

He has done a lot in the span of three months and now we both feel like it is time to get back to focus as she is somewhat balanced now. That would cut off the financial, emotional and time drain that being in a relationship with her came with.

The thing is he has brought it up with her subtly several times and she would push it off/change the topic. The one time she addressed it, she said something along the lines of "he should allow her to enjoy the relationship at least to the end of the year as it was the best relationship she had ever had".

He is tired and would like to just end the whole thing but feels guilty and is hesitant especially due to an unfolding situation with her dad which he has refused to share with me. Advice?

ME:

I have a female friend who I have known for a few years. We met on the job at a company on the same team before she resigned and left to try to do her own thing. I also resigned a couple of months after her.

While on the job, she would always want to be with me. When it time to go and eat, drag me when it was time to go home etc Always sending mixed signals. She would tell me about how a colleague made a pass at her or how some guy tried to touch her inappropriately and how she hates that. Then she would at different times, twerk towards my groin, intentionally breast-bump me or touch me in a suggestive manner.

She was single at the time and while taking about relationship one time, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she declined because according to her, she was seeking marriage and not just to be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship also because we are not really compatible, which I agree with.

After we had both quit the job, our friendship continued. We'd hangout and even on one or two occasions spend the night at each other's house without anything happening. The jury is out on whether I didn't act boldly enough to bag a shag or whether she was not just feeling me like that. It was not for lack of an attempt on my part but I will not be going on any blog for committing attempted rape.

Time went and we grew slightly apart but we kept in touch enough for me to know that she developed depression as well as a bad habit, to deal with it. I tried to help but at some point when she started a relationship with a dude, I backed out again till she started reaching out to me and accusing me of forgetting her etc.

Turns out that they have broken up. The reason, I do not know but the entire vibe right now seems crazy like she wants to get with me, with her even coming to visit me at my office uninformed. Unfortunately, I was not on seat when she came but colleagues have been giving me the thumbs up.

I would prefer to stay on my lane and focus on finishing the year as strong as I can but I am really tempted to get into a situationship with her because I won't lie, she is a fine specimen of female. My head and heart say "No", but my body is nodding "Yes" like a mofo.

What to do!....
Re: Focused Guys Who Became Confused by nickyj19: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Focused Guys Who Became Confused by garriAndsugar: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
The end point all leads to women.. so I'm right to say women are the cause of the confusion
Re: Focused Guys Who Became Confused by Guderian(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fear women,

Samson
David
Solomon
Adam

Victims of women subtle arts
Re: Focused Guys Who Became Confused by Guderian(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fear who no fear women... E get why

As for the first guy what country could he go to through that means, u dint really clarify the first guy.

The second guy should move on abeg why alow a lady you dont want anything with drain you.

As for you........ You sound infatuated
Use your head wella
Re: Focused Guys Who Became Confused by Ballzproblemm: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
story to long but let me give you advice bass on what my brain carried

ADVICE FOR FRIEND ONE:-

since arranged marriage will guarantee him visa abroad and he is about to wed here my advice is too call it leave the dowry as form of compensation ,trust me the lady will do the same if she was one ,he can also lie that he just discovered that he is SS,thereby if they wed they put their kids at risk ,last option,hire a fake prophet like three ,to randomly stop your in laws by the road and cook up fake prophecy about you ,trust me this option hardly fails

ADVICE FOR FRIEND 2:- it's obvious the girl is manipulating him through guilt,this is what happens when you lack redpill knowledge,trust me ,the last thing that he should be bothered about is his girlfriend father's wellbeing,while he has not taken care of his wretched life

ADVICE FOR YOU:- the girl is using you as a back up because the relationship she has with that guy failed, she's using you my bro wise up have sense.
Re: Focused Guys Who Became Confused by Ballzproblemm: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
this why it's important to have redpill knowledge,most of this things OP and his friends are passing through a man will redpill knowledge will pass all this shit test , bloodsucking women are setting for them, imagine his second friend concerned about his girlfriend father ,while the idiot has not taken care of himself,what a fool , meanwhile OP they're using him as a bounce back after the girl has whored her pussy finished,now she has returned to the efulefu,Kai ,dear men ,teach your friends about redpill to avoid situation like this
Re: Focused Guys Who Became Confused by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
@prIVy7
Friend 1

In my estimation, something made him make that decision of settling with the lady he has at the moment, the question is, what's right in this situation? He should seek how to make the movement work with his current wife, if there's no issues during courtship and they've wedded jejely, then I should presumed they've lived through thier differences. Leaving his wife for someone else is stupid to me, why would I forsake a woman I've committed to, he only knows today, that lady may be what his future requires.

The grass always looks greener elsewhere, but behind anything that works is someone working it. Again his plan for himself and his family is what counts going forward and how he chooses to implement them, even without this opportunity.

Friend 2

Relationship is a ground for growth, not a place to be used, if he feels so then, it's most likely so, a lady that's not your girlfriend is taking your time, resources and focus, that she's getting better as a result, fvck that kind of arrangement, what rubbish is that one. I'm not saying he can't be friends with her, but boundaries should be done, certain privileges should befit who deserves them.

Let him continue to be Jesus, he will soon be a shadow of himself and the lady will move on.

Now he shouldn't pressure her into a relationship, but close the door to excessive time usage, that's for a lady he plans to build a life with not any female friend. If she realizes she need him she knows what to do.

You

What are your plans for your life, and does that lady fit in? My brother I'm single too, but I won't let anyone push me into a relationship, it must be a conscious decision along the lines of my beliefs, values and morals, and we must both demonstrate that we want each other.

Again do not treat relationship as let's see how it goes, if I'm asking you out then I plan to build a life with you hence we'll both make adjustments we want to see in our marriage along the lines of spirituality, relationship, finances, Health, mindset and career.

Relationship will take your time resources and focus, you want to do that with who matters. Personally I don't like my time wasted, resources spent for nothing, or attention attached to what doesn't hold value, my brother the lady should have the basics of what you need in your future and also you demonstrate that you have what it takes to make her life superior than what it is at the moment and you both are willing to make adjustments for that greater good. Cheers
Re: Focused Guys Who Became Confused by idahsy: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
look at this guy all this long story came out with no single point

just what to do ? na wa for u

(1) (Reply)

Shaming And Insulting People Over Their Sexuality Or Sex Lives / She Is Such A Very Naughty Girl / Actor, Charles Inojie And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.