Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter (32034 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Villa12(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Even first runner up Tinubu would not see. I wonder how Wike is going to help you with the BVAS machine and the new electoral law
Lol

I guess bvas wasn't used in ekiti and Osun State where LP struggle to get 2k votes grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Jones4190(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Asiwaju has just raised the bars for others. I have said it here that, effectively from the time Buhari took over power, presidential ambition just moved from Amala and akpu talks to critical and technical discussions. BAT's manifesto is what we call blueprints and not "we do"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Even first runner up Tinubu would not see. I wonder how Wike is going to help you with the BVAS machine and the new electoral law
Lol, igbos can be funny at times grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by stutored: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

I guess bvas wasn't used in ekiti and Osun State where LP struggle to get 2k votes grin
grin grin 2k? Bro u funny, Na like 80, 40

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Villa12(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

grin grin 2k? Bro u funny, Na like 80, 40
Lol

Most of these Obi supporters are so daft seriously

I'm pretty sure Atiku is their real targets. They know Obi cannot win the election.

Bunch of dummies grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Like I said in an earlier thread... Sanwo-Olu has nothing to worry about.

Honestly, his margin of victory will be longer than the Mississippi!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by spiralwedge(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Gbadamosi is toxic, Stay away.

PDP isn't ready yet,

Gbadebo should avoid Gbadamosi by all means if he wants to build a solid followership,

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by NLPoliceWoman: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
GolDRoger:

Looks like This BAT-BBGRILLS has been recruited,

The most shameless person on this forum.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Freethinker87: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Those who say there's no vacancy in Lagos will hear from us at the appropriate time. March is only 5 months away.

GRV will be Governor of Lagos. If for anything, to save Lagos treasury from Tinubu's plundering.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Maxxim: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
The next thing I see is the dagini-dooro, agunmaniye, on @ARISEtv, trying to leverage my personal circumstances for political gain.

Omoh × I million
You see that word in boldened, its so cruel

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by BennyDGreat: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Freethinker87:
Those who say there's no vacancy in Lagos will hear from us at the appropriate time. March is only 5 months away.

GRV will be Governor of Lagos. If for anything, to save Lagos treasury from Tinubu's plundering.

Are you in Lagos?
Let me tell you something about Lagos politics...PDP no dey serious.

I can categorically tell u, PDP guyz would work for APC in the governorship election to bring in Sanwoolu. Na cash everybody dey follow....time no dey....The margin of the win would be too much....

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Freethinker87: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Are you in Lagos?
Let me tell you something about Lagos politics...PDP no dey serious.

I can categorically tell u, PDP guyz would work for APC in the governorship election to bring in Sanwoolu. Na cash everybody dey follow....time no dey....The margin of the win would be too much....

I'm here in Lagos and I don't care about PDP or APC, they've overstayed their welcome. Labour Party is a very serious party, and we are going to remove Tinubu's hands from Lagos's treasury come 2023, and employ a new hand to manage Lagos's resources. You people underestimated Lagosians when we told you that we'll retire Tinubu in 2015. Ambode won by only 54% and Jimi Agbaje polled 45% in that election.

We are telling you now that we're going to try again in 2023, this time with Labour Party and Peter Obi's momentum. We shall see on the other side. Sebi March no far again.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Whiteshield: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Shut up you Ipob pig. You were one of those animals calling Nigeria a zoo few months ago. You are a political failure, a national destitute and unfit to commenr on the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by olatuns2017: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
naptu2:
Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi joined the PDP when he returned to Nigeria in 2007 and contested the party's Lagos State governorship primaries in 2011 and 2015, but he did not win. He defected to the Action Democratic Party and was that party's governorship candidate in the 2019 election.

A lot of people on social media were impressed by Mr Gbadamosi's performance in the governorship debate. He criticised the ruling APC and said that he was able to provide 24 hours electricity at the estate that he owns (Amen Estate, Lekki) and therefore he would provide 24 hours electricity in Lagos. He lost the governorship election but gained a huge followership on social media.

However, many of his new followers were shocked by his vicious attacks on anybody that disagreed with him. He had a habit of totally insulting anyone that dared to disagree with him.

Mr Gbadamosi was involved in a scandal when videos of him partying at Funke Akindele's house during the Covid-19 lock down went viral. He later apologised and said that he thought that only Funke Akindele's family would be at the event.

Mr Gbadamosi defected to the PDP and contested the 2020 Lagos East senatorial bye-election. The election was held due to the death of Senator Bayo Oshinowo (aka Peperito). Mr Gbadamosi lost woefully to Tokunbo Abiru, the APC candidate.

Mr Gbadamosi also went viral in 2021 when it was alleged that his wife kicked him out of their home and took over Amen Estate because he allegedly impregnated a women in the United Kingdom. It was previously believed that Mr Gbadamosi was the owner of the estate, but it turns out that it was actually owned by his wife. His relative, Funke Akindele, criticised him after the separation became public (Mr Gbadamosi in turn taunted Funke Akindele after her marriage crashed).

Mr Gbadamosi has, in recent times, spoken in support of the Labour Party. Back in July he asked his Twitter followers to buy the Labour Party governorship nomination form for him. He eventually told them not to buy the form because he was backing Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, who is the Labour Party governorship candidate in Lagos.

In Lagos

If you want to waste your resources

Just support or join PDP or Labor

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Whiteshield: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Freethinker87:

I'm here in Lagos and I don't care about PDP or APC, they've overstayed their welcome. Labour Party is a very serious party, and we are going to remove Tinubu's hands from Lagos's treasury come 2023, and employ a new hand to manage Lagos's resources. You people underestimated Lagosians when we told you that we'll retire Tinubu in 2015. Ambode won by only 54% and Jimi Agbaje polled 45% in that election.

We are telling you now that we're going to try again in 2023, this time with Labour Party and Peter Obi's momentum. We shall see on the other side. Sebi March no far again.

Are you not the one who was threatening voters last year?

Freethinker87:
Whoever presents his own head to break a coconut would not be able to partake in the eating of it.

Don't allow these unscrupulous politicians use your life to play 'kalokalo'. They'll assure you of your safety during elections but will they guarantee your safety after the election when all the security personnel have gone back to their bases?

Those who went to welcome Buhari during his visit to Imo state have all ran away from their homes,, their houses set ablaze. IPOB will not disrupt the election, they'll come for those who partook in the election, that's their modus operandi.

Don't let them use your head to break coconut.

After supporting killing of voters and electoral officers in the East, you are now in Lagos talking trash about voting Labour Party. God will punish you.

It is Ipob pigs like you supporting Peter Obi so you can get Biafra through him. You will all be dealt with before the election I assure you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by udemzyudex(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
This man is just stup1d, I watched the interview and jardon didn't say anything bad against,why is he now ranting?
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by udemzyudex(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Angelfrost:
Like I said in an earlier thread... Sanwo-Olu has nothing to worry about.

Honestly, his margin of victory will be longer than the Mississippi!

Just because one nuisance is ranting on twitter and you're posting this, you think people are happy with this government?

This election will be different,I mean different from the ones you've been seen, jardon started his campaign from Alimosho local government, there's a reason why he did that.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Jostoman: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
inoki247:
lol I go still dey talk no opposition for Lagos.....

the kain beating wey this Jandor go colet he go be like wu steal phone for Calabar....
forget you people said more than this against Adeleke in Osun state, JANDOR has come win and he will win.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Jostoman: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
JANDOR the incoming governor of Lagos State
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Allisgud: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
All this educated agberos in govt,must u people be dragging seat about
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by inoki247: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jostoman:
forget you people said more than this against Adeleke in Osun state, JANDOR has come win and he will win.

How much u get mak we bet am nd find someone wey go Escrow am for us.....

Find someone on NL wey dey reliable wey fit Escrow am...

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by defash8: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Give or take, my vote is not for APC.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by SugarGirl44(f): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
undecided

Quick question. Why are 99% of Tinubu supporters so uncivilized and behave like barbarians?

They took after your father.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by SugarGirl44(f): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
This man should go and rest.
Both he, jendor and that CRV abi what’s he called should go and face their career and stop wasting their money and time.
What they’re all banking on are the votes of those inconsequential Igbos, votes that weren’t enough before but are now being divided between the 2 clowns.
But I think the Igbos are tilting towards CVR because his mother and wife are ibos, which conveniently aligns with their aim of taking over Lagos....awon eleribu.

They accuse Tinubu of godfatherism, but he has managed to surround himself with brilliant people like himself, and Lagos is progressing daily than their edo no be Lagos and other wasted states in the east.

Until a serious opposition party arises with people as brilliant as Jide, Akin, Fashola, people who are 100% Yoruba with at least either parent being from Lagos, not unknown soldiers, then APC will continue to win in Lagos.

Wailers whose home is rotten can only pretend to liberate us, we don’t want your unsolicited help.
If you’ve applied that help on your land, you won’t be this plenty in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Freethinker87: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Whiteshield:

Are you not the one who was threatening voters last year?

After supporting killing of voters and electoral officers in the East, you are now in Lagos talking trash about voting Labour Party. God will punish you.

It is Ipob pigs like you supporting Peter Obi so you can get Biafra through him. You will all be dealt with before the election I assure you.

Is everything alright? Cos I can't comprehend the relationship between my post, your rant and the discussion at hand. I don't know where they bring you guys from but I'm guessing Oshodi or Idumota underbridge.

Cos WTF!! cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically / ABU Zaria Students Receive President Buhari (Photos) / We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.