Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter (32029 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by abokikhalifa: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Even first runner up Tinubu would not see. I wonder how Wike is going to help you with the BVAS machine and the new electoral law

Peter obi will not even come second in Anambra election.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by nairavsdollars(f): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Gbadamosi shouldn't be talking in public again since the scandal of AMEN estate..stupid liar

naptu2:
Babatunde
Olalere Gbadamosi joined the PDP when he returned to Nigeria in 2007 and contested the party's Lagos State governorship primaries in 2011 and 2015, but he did not win. He defected to the Action Democratic Party and was that party's governorship candidate in the 2019 election.

A lot of people on social media were impressed by Mr Gbadamosi's performance in the governorship debate. He criticised the ruling APC and said that he was able to provide 24 hours electricity at the estate that he owns (Amen Estate, Lekki) and therefore he would provide 24 hours electricity in Lagos. He lost the governorship election but gained a huge followership on social media.

However, many of his new followers were shocked by his vicious attacks on anybody that disagreed with him. He had a habit of totally insulting anyone that dared to disagree with him.

Mr Gbadamosi was involved in a scandal when videos of him partying at Funke Akindele's house during the Covid-19 lock down went viral. He later apologised and said that he thought that only Funke Akindele's family would be at the event.

Mr Gbadamosi defected to the PDP and contested the 2020 Lagos East senatorial bye-election. The election was held due to the death of Senator Bayo Oshinowo (aka Peperito). Mr Gbadamosi lost woefully to Tokunbo Abiru, the APC candidate.

Mr Gbadamosi also went viral in 2021 when it was alleged that his wife kicked him out of their home and took over Amen Estate because he allegedly impregnated a women in the United Kingdom. It was previously believed that Mr Gbadamosi was the owner of the estate, but it turns out that it was actually owned by his wife. His relative, Funke Akindele, criticised him after the separation became public (Mr Gbadamosi in turn taunted Funke Akindele after her marriage crashed).

Mr Gbadamosi has, in recent times, spoken in support of the Labour Party. Back in July he asked his Twitter followers to buy the Labour Party governorship nomination form for him. He eventually told them not to buy the form because he was backing Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, who is the Labour Party governorship candidate in Lagos.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Enimin: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
If he's not an APC mole then Jandor is actually worse than a dunce.

And who else noticed how Pa Bode George went completely silent all of a sudden cheesy
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
inoki247:
lol I go still dey talk no opposition for Lagos.....

the kain beating wey this Jandor go colet he go be like wu steal phone for Calabar....
that gbadamosi is an idiot too... And im de labour party wey go lose yakata... Those claiming labour ll get votes na how... Their candidate gbadebo is blabbing too... Congrats to san wolu for an easy second term win...

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Even first runner up Tinubu would not see. I wonder how Wike is going to help you with the BVAS machine and the new electoral law
same bvas they used and APC won Ekiti Lost by small margin to PDP in Osun.. I hope u are ready as obedient for una lose next year
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Masterito(m): 1:18am On Oct 22, 2022
Can Tinubu explain his manifesto? Tell him to grant an interview on his manifesto.
Realist12:
Lol, I doubt PDP can ever be elected in Lagos so long as Asiwaju is alive. The best brains politically are in Asiwaju's camp . Can you imagine a PDP governorship candidate that can't explain his manifesto? They just want power. Even their party leader Mr Bode George can't cope with the advanced political systems in Lagos he had to settle for lifetime opposition leader.
PDP can continue selling their fake promises in other states but not in Lagos .

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Goodnigga: 1:29am On Oct 22, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

WIKE is only a spoiler in Rivers state period. Even at that it's slim because he's not returning a governor
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 1:50am On Oct 22, 2022
spiralwedge:
Gbadamosi is toxic, Stay away.

PDP isn't ready yet,

Gbadebo should avoid Gbadamosi by all means if he wants to build a solid followership,

Yes he is toxic or probably too blunt bt he said the truth here. Clean and clear.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by truthfinder319: 2:30am On Oct 22, 2022
The media should stop calling Jandor Adediran a Dr. The guy has no degree. He is a diploma holder and an interloper. The Gbadamosi guy took is uncouth. Sanwo-Olu will trouce both the dunce and the dunce caller
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by truthfinder319: 2:31am On Oct 22, 2022
The media should stop calling Jandor Adediran a Dr. The guy has no degree. He is a diploma holder and an interloper. The Gbadamosi guy took is uncouth. Sanwo-Olu will trouce both the dunce and the dunce caller

naptu2:
See previous thread here. Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Followers To Buy Labour Party Governorship Form For Him

Babatunde Gbadamosi @BOGbadams

https://twitter.com/BOGbadams/status/1583449369600458758
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by FireUpNow(m): 4:34am On Oct 22, 2022
This Jandoe sed nor get level at all. How could be claiming to own Amen Estate to be his own when it's actually his wife that owns it and as if that is not enough, he is putti g up with a woman in her estate. Na wa ooo.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by eastgates1: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2022
Stuff like staff can be used in both singular and plural.
FreeStuffsNG:
Two election losers. Gbadamosi is even a more terrible election loser, he is only found on Twirrer and never serious with his political career.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by edungene7: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2022
politics of stomach infrastructure in play
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by odimbannamdi(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Maxxim:

Omoh × I million
You see that word in boldened, its so cruel

What does it mean?
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by kcnwaigbo: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
same bvas they used and APC won Ekiti Lost by small margin to PDP in Osun.. I hope u are ready as obedient for una lose next year
So you don't even believe APC can win a free and fair elections?. Chai
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by oyatz(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Freethinker87:

Are you alright? I can't comprehend the relationship between my post, your rant and the discussion at hand. I don't know where they bring you guys from but I'm guessing Oshodi or Idumota underbridge.

Cos WTF!! cheesy cheesy grin

You IPOBians are too emotional for politics,you are only good in insults,abuses and curses.

You supported killings of those who wanted to welcome Buhari in Imo State and were advocating for UGM to deal with those who want to participate in elections in the State but you are here on Nairaland boasting on how you will 'liberate' Lagos State.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by Echoban: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2022
Masterito:
Can Tinubu explain his manifesto? Tell him to grant an interview on his manifesto.

He was on TV yesterday talking abt it. Na u no get TV to watch am
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by plaindealer: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2022
How am I expected to line up behind such a dunce?

This is so funny, this is serious uppercut, a deadly TKO.

Funny, but I agree with him. The jandor clown is really a dunce and also look like dunce.. grin
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by epkereamaka60858: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2022
Funny people.Funny people....
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by MzErica(f): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Lol at @ "dagini dooro agunmamiye" grin

You need to be a yoruba to find those words funny. cheesy
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

So you don't even believe APC can win a free and fair elections?. Chai
the ones in Osun that labour couldn't score 5k votes wasn't it Free and fair?
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by MrPristine: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Anybody that has interacted with Jandor before will know straight away that Jandor is very intelligent so the 'dunce' tag that BOG is trying to label him with laughable and probably more appropriate for BOG himself who has made a big fool of himself with this vituperations on social media. If he was so intelligent himself, I don't think his wife would have kicked him out of their matrimonial home.
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by HRMK: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
OH MY GOD!THIS MAN REALLY KNOWS WHO THIS JANDOR REALLY IS!A MAN WHO WANTS THE TRUE LAGOSIANS TO RULE THE STATE!WHAT A NASTY STATEMENT!I WONT BLAME HIM SIMCE THE PDP IS ONLY INTERESTED IN ANY NONENTITY THAT COULD BUY HIS WAY THROUGH!WHAT A PECULIAR MESS!!
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by HRMK: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
FireUpNow:
This Jandoe sed nor get level at all. How could be claiming to own Amen Estate to be his own when it's actually his wife that owns it and as if that is not enough, he is putti g up with a woman in her estate. Na wa ooo.
AVNT U SEEN WHAT IS COMMON BTW THIS JANDOR AND FUNKE,HIS RUNNING MATE?HE AND EX HUBBY OF FUNKE ARE TENANTS TO THEIR WIVES!TOO BAD!TECHNOCRATS MY FOOT!!
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by FireUpNow(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
HRMK:
AVNT U SEEN WHAT IS COMMON BTW THIS JANDOR AND FUNKE,HIS RUNNING MATE?HE AND EX HUBBY OF FUNKE ARE TENANTS TO THEIR WIVES!TOO BAD!TECHNOCRATS MY FOOT!!
It's terrible my brother. I just don't understand why a man will be living under the roof of a woman. God forbid! Even if is a room and parkour self contain, these men should build it with their own money. A man should be a man
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by HRMK: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
FireUpNow:
It's terrible my brother. I just don't understand why a man will be living under the roof of a woman. God forbid! Even if is a room and parkour self contain, these men should build it with their own money. A man should be a man
I WONDER OH MY BROTHER!
Re: Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter by TheOgaBoss: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

I keep wondering how people think wike can deliver rivers to them.in a free and fair election? Not possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos / Oyo Governorship: Adebayo Adebalu Loses Own Local Government / ABU Zaria Students Receive President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.