Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Zixiyouii - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zixiyouii (32813 Views)

Real Global News On International Events: (( Everone Is Allowed To Contribute )) / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zixiyouii by RepoMan007: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by BentizilL: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
It should be noted that the Pro Western here are the one about to destroy this thread just like the other thread..
You guys should stop commenting here and allow only righteousness post here for the sanity of this thread.. You can easily create your own thread or comment on other threads if you feel dropping something.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by RepoMan007: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by RepoMan007: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by okeysoninv: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
BentizilL:
It should be noted that the Pro Western here are the one about to destroy this thread just like the other thread..
You guys should stop commenting here and allow only righteousness post here for the sanity of this thread.. You can easily create your own thread or comment on other threads if you feel dropping something.. kiss
you Putards wont gang against us. no body stopped you and your mafias from reporting news. but when somebody want to hijack the whole reporting to himself it won't be tolerated and acceptable. ask yourself the way that guy report his news it's proper? any Putard can report his news here but in a civil manners that's acceptable to all.

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by RepoMan007: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Zixiyouii by Righteousness2(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Putin: "Ukraine wants to cause a nuclear incident and then put the responsibility on Russia in order to escalate the fighting.”
Re: Zixiyouii by Righteousness2(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
North Korea has completed preparations for its seventh nuclear test.
Re: Zixiyouii by Righteousness2(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Young man , I don't want that nonsense you guys did before.
If you can't react to news, Kindly open yourself a thread.

RepoMan007:
The moment 'Putin's goddaughter, 40, flees on foot to the West to avoid arrest': CCTV 'shows TV star covering her face as she crosses Lithuanian border' hours after police raided her home

CCTV appears to show Sobcak, accompanied by an unknown man, covering her face and wearing a cap as she crosses the border, reports RIA Novosti news agency.

The extraordinary video was apparently leaked from Belarusian border cameras - and Lithuania today confirmed that Sobchak had entered the Baltic state using an Israeli passport.

Sobchak, who has known Putin since she was a child, fled Russia for Belarus before entering Lithuania hours after Russian investigators raided her luxury home in a prestigious Moscow suburb.

Police said that the search on her home was part of a probe into alleged wrongdoing by her media director, Kirill Sukhanov, who was arrested on charges of extortion.

mailonline

2 Likes

Re: Zixiyouii by jimetagambo: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Putin: "Ukraine wants to cause a nuclear incident and then put the responsibility on Russia in order to escalate the fighting.”
grin grin grin

What do these people take us for. Kids I guess.

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by jimetagambo: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Uprightness100:
PayPal has reinstated its $2,500 fine for "misinformation."

(ICYMI)
Interesting. I did not even know PayPal is used for any other thing than payment transfers.

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by Righteousness2(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
North Korea has completed preparations for its seventh nuclear test.

Re: Zixiyouii by Righteousness2(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Vladimir Putin, today: "The Ukrainians will launch their dirty nuclear bombs using Toshka missiles (SS-21). They have completed the preparations."

Re: Zixiyouii by Righteousness2(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
The world's largest museum to celebrate Albert Einstein will be in Israel.

The 85,000 documents and other items from the famous scientist’s life will be on display when it opens.

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Putin today said the war in Ukraine was incited by "the so-called west" in an effort to secure "global domination," accusing the US and its allies of trying to dictate their terms to other nations.
Re: Zixiyouii by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
BentizilL:
They will definitely destroy this thread again!
I told righteousness to keep the one in the dairy section because no one can comment but it seems he just feels otherwise!
When the others jump in now.....
Re: Zixiyouii by BentizilL: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
you Putards wont gang against us. no body stopped you and your mafias from reporting news. but when somebody want to hijack the whole reporting to himself it won't be tolerated and acceptable. ask yourself the way that guy report his news it's proper? any Putard can report his news here but in a civil manners that's acceptable to all.
Stop posting here and leave only righteousness to do that, create your own thread if you want to post or comment on other threads there are numerous..

I also did not like the way the guy spam the other thread but people like you are the one that started it by posting rubbish on it..

You calling me putard won't make you wiser, western asslickers..

You and your ilks should stop posting on this thread, you guys are the only one about to destroy this thread or do you see any Pro Russia here?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zixiyouii by BentizilL: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
jimetagambo:

grin grin grin

What do these people take us for. Kids I guess.
You guys should stop posting on this thread and allow only righteousness post...
There are many thread on here to comment but leave this, don't destroy it like that guy spam and destroy the other thread.
Re: Zixiyouii by okeysoninv: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
BentizilL:

Stop posting here and leave only righteousness to do that, create your own thread if you want to post or comment on other threads there are numerous..

I also did not like the way the guy spam the other thread but people like you are the one that started it by posting rubbish on it..

You calling me putard won't make you wiser, western asslickers..

You and your ilks should stop posting on this thread, you guys are the only one about to destroy this thread or do you see any Pro Russia here?? undecided
asking not to litter a thread with your Putard propaganda is never a crime. can you point where the op, said do not commentt on my thread ? you can't dictate how the thread should go. be civil and democrat is all we demand here. you can support your Russia but please don't hijack the thread with all Russia. we want balance reporting on global happening.

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by jimetagambo: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
BentizilL:

You guys should stop posting on this thread and allow only righteousness post...
There are many thread on here to comment but leave this, don't destroy it like that guy spam and destroy the other thread.
I will stop posting and just watch (only for the respect I have for pastor righteousness). grin
Re: Zixiyouii by LordAdam16: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
jimetagambo:

Heard this on the radio on my drive to work today.

Dude has lost $100B dollars in one year. Single biggest wealth loss in history (with the exception of deposed monarchs).

Shocking! Unfortunately, his Metaverse bet is as anemic today as it's ever been. Remains to be seen if Apple's VR push next year helps him as Meta is the de facto market leader.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
As tensions between Saudi Arabia and the US mount, the Saudis are getting closer and closer with China.

The Saudi Energy Minister announced this evening that China has become the leading destination in terms of the volume of Saudi oil exports. The Saudi minister also added that “China is a reliable partner.”

According to the Saudi Foreign Minister, the Chinese President will visit the Saudi capital soon and take part in a Saudi-Chinese summit in cooperation with the Gulf countries.

(Abu Ali)
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
EU countries have reached a provisional agreement to ban new combustion-engine cars from 2035.
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
JUST IN
Amazon falls over 20% in after-hours on weak Q4 outlook.

Re: Zixiyouii by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Segun2222:
super power dey import vest grin
Very soon Na Iran go dey train Russia troops grin
Re: Zixiyouii by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
The world's largest museum to celebrate Albert Einstein will be in Israel.

The 85,000 documents and other items from the famous scientist’s life will be on display when it opens.
Ok, but what was Einstein's view on Israel and Zionism?
Re: Zixiyouii by BentizilL: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
jimetagambo:

I will stop posting and just watch (only for the respect I have for pastor righteousness). grin
Thank you kiss
Re: Zixiyouii by BentizilL: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
asking not to litter a thread with your Putard propaganda is never a crime. can you point where the op, said do not commentt on my thread ? you can't dictate how the thread should go. be civil and democrat is all we demand here. you can support your Russia but please don't hijack the thread with all Russia. we want balance reporting on global happening.
Stop posting on this thread simple, it applies to all of us...
You can't be posting propaganda and expect to be left alone..
Re: Zixiyouii by Appleyard(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
PurpleHouse:

Please leave this thread and stop embarrassing yourself. USA that breed Osama Bin Laden and Al-Queda isnt terrorist abi?? Abeg go sleep bro. You're obviously a kid.
cool
Re: Zixiyouii by Appleyard(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
gambojimeta and Appleyard pls come. Here's a sane thread for sane minds. That one has been hijacked.

cool
Re: Zixiyouii by Appleyard(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Uprightness100:
NY State Supreme Court reinstated all employees who were fired for not being vaccinated, ordering backpay and saying their rights had been violated.

This one is a no-brainier.
Re: Zixiyouii by Appleyard(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
leobergy:

As western news is propaganda to putards, so is Russian news to western slaves.

Therefore,only brother righteousness should be updating this thread
Unfortunately, brother Righteousness alone is not, by Nairaland rules, allowed to update any thread he created solely. People have freedom of speech and Nairaland allows that. Sadly, some are misusing it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (55) (Reply)

The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party / Russia Displayed Captured Western Hardware From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.