Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Zixiyouii - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zixiyouii (32815 Views)

Real Global News On International Events: (( Everone Is Allowed To Contribute )) / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zixiyouii by Appleyard(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Uprightness100:
Russia would be making an "incredibly serious mistake" to use tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine, says Biden.
The fact is. If Russia uses tactical nukes in Ukraine, nothing would happen. This is just the sad reality of how some few nations with global powers works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zixiyouii by Appleyard(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Uprightness100:
The crew of the American aircraft carrier USS George H. W. Bush (CVN-77), which is in European waters, has declared its readiness to engage in battle with Russia, if necessary

(Sky News)

Lmao. cheesy
Re: Zixiyouii by Appleyard(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
pacino26:

Just one Poseidon torpedo and scrap go full everywhere. grin grin

Why don’t everyone just focus on making the planet better and habitable eh? If they want to test weapons they can go to Mars and duel there that’s if the Martians agree.

Poseidon would be a waste of tech on such a huge phat bathroom target. cool As one Russia General aptly puts it, just one Zircon Hypersonic N-tipped glide vehicle, and that obese McDonald's would be no more. cool

Whatever, this world needs deescalation seriously.
Re: Zixiyouii by Appleyard(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Elvictor:

When NATO did their nuclear exercise, you no shout gra gra grin grin

And you want people to reason with you guys grin grin
cool
Re: Zixiyouii by Appleyard(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Elvictor:

When NATO did their nuclear exercise, you no shout gra gra grin grin

And you want people to reason with you guys grin grin

US/NATO and Russia just using Ukraine to play geopolitical chess. I feel sorry for that country.
Re: Zixiyouii by Segun2222: 1:30am On Oct 28, 2022
pacino26:

This is a very beautiful thread I ha e no intentions to derail by replying to your mention but nonetheless.

Poseidon torpedo creates Tsunamis now imagine a strike group at the epicenter of the detonation and tell me if an aircraft career could withstand the shockwaves and the tsunami that follows. Weapons application are vast so if you were limited my mention to kinetic strikes alone then you never got the point. It’s simple GEOPHYSICS
if there's ever going to be a nuclear strike believe me it'll reach Russia first..... usa has first strike capability and preemptive measures is there doctrine
Re: Zixiyouii by Segun2222: 1:34am On Oct 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

These Mullahs are not the sharpest tools in the shed.
they're used to tiktok, this type of incident has happened to this Chen chen and Russian soldiers more times than i can count..... this is what happens when you don't know what you're fighting for, only mercenaries behave this way

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by pacino26(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Segun2222:
if there's ever going to be a nuclear strike believe me it'll reach Russia first..... usa has first strike capability and preemptive measures is there doctrine

Belgorod took a stroll and ended in the North Pole. Nobody knows for sure what happened in the black hole. First strike capabilities isn’t a full guarantee that the warheads will reach target. You have a nuclear powered torpedo lurking around and patrolling depths ready to deliver on command, now that’s scary.

Appleyard:

Poseidon would be a waste of tech on such a huge phat bathroom target. cool As one Russia General aptly puts it, just one Zircon Hypersonic N-tipped glide vehicle, and that obese McDonald's would be no more. cool

Whatever, this world needs deescalation seriously.

Yeah I read that. Emphasis on STRIKE GROUP, Poseidon will create the apocalyptic scene from the movie 2012 where an aircraft carrier was capsized and taken by a tsunami. Dagger and Zircon will rip them apart no doubt. The Chinese minister once said China got the capacity to turn those carriers into huge metal scraps.

I believe by now it is clear to all that we are been ushered into a multipolar world order. Africa is the new frontier and needs to be united in purpose before making any alliances.
Re: Zixiyouii by okeysoninv: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2022
pacino26:

Belgorod took a stroll and ended in the North Pole. Nobody knows for sure what happened in the black hole. First strike capabilities isn’t a full guarantee that the warheads will reach target. You have a nuclear powered torpedo lurking around and patrolling depths ready to deliver on command, now that’s scary.

Yeah I read that. Emphasis on STRIKE GROUP, Poseidon will create the apocalyptic scene from the movie 2012 where an aircraft carrier was capsized and taken by a tsunami. Dagger and Zircon will rip them apart no doubt. The Chinese minister once said China got the capacity to turn those carriers into huge metal scraps.

I believe by now it is clear to all that we are been ushered into a multipolar world order. Africa is the new frontier and needs to be united in purpose before making any alliances.
na so armchair analyst hail Putin to commit suicide in Ukraine. west are not ur mate. if you think aircraft carrier is not well protected try your shooting let's see. There is nothing called multipolar world. same Putin shouting multi polar is the same man invading another country to colonize by force. urchins are cheering him.but glory to Ukraine they are liberating their land.
Re: Zixiyouii by okeysoninv: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Appleyard:

The fact is. If Russia uses tactical nukes in Ukraine, nothing would happen. This is just the sad reality of how some few nations with global powers works.
what are they waiting for , why is Russia blackmailing Ukraine with dirty bomb. let them bring their nuke since no victory on the ground. even with nuke they will still not win

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by pacino26(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2022
okeysoninv:
na so armchair analyst hail Putin to commit suicide in Ukraine. west are not ur mate. if you think aircraft carrier is not well protected try your shooting let's see. There is nothing called multipolar world. same Putin shouting multi polar is the same man invading another country to colonize by force. urchins are cheering him.but glory to Ukraine they are liberating their land.

You know it will be fun to engage in dynamic conversations without attacking people or making assumptions based on your personal indignations.

Create a thread, give me a mention and I will be glad to hear your views on the possible outcomes and after effects from the SMO in Ukraine. I enjoy the unbiased updates by the good pastor since he is no longer preaching end time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zixiyouii by drealbenard(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2022
For those that like to argue; your opinion does not change anything, wether you for the West or Putin. Your arguments does not change a damn thing. What will happen will happen, so please you guys should allow the rest of us to enjoy this thread without littering it with pointless arguments. Thanks!
Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2022
okeysoninv:
as Russia force conventionally war conts. to go bad, nuke weapons is their next option. now west should stop being coward and face them like a man.
You are being naive. Is Russia fighting the West or Ukraine?
Re: Zixiyouii by okeysoninv: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are being naive. Is Russia fighting the West or Ukraine?
west is backing Ukraine in militarily, training, politically , and financially. The reason of this war is because Ukraine is leaning towards west instead of colonial master Russia. so west have a every right to support Ukraine west necessary weapons.
Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
The Iranians will supply Russia with helmets and vests...

Presmiga
Jesus!!! shocked shocked shocked which kain world power be this[color]? [color=#000099]I just hope that this is not a western propaganda
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2022
The Abraham Accords from above:
40 paratroopers from the IDF, the Bahraini Army, the UAE Army and the US Army did a paratrooper this week in Bahrain to mark two years of the agreements.
This is what it looks like

(Itay Blumental)

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2022
More from the Abraham accord paratroopers:

Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2022
okeysoninv:
west is backing Ukraine in militarily, training, politically , and financially. The reason of this war is because Ukraine is leaning towards west instead of colonial master Russia. so west have a every right to support Ukraine west necessary weapons.
So basically what do you mean?
Re: Zixiyouii by okeysoninv: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
So basically what do you mean?
west should supply Ukraine with nuke.
Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2022
BentizilL:
It should be noted that the Pro Western here are the one about to destroy this thread just like the other thread..
You guys should stop commenting here and allow only righteousness post here for the sanity of this thread.. You can easily create your own thread or comment on other threads if you feel dropping something.. kiss
You are a stupid animal! Stupidity had anal sex to birth your worthless and shameless animalistic useless parents. Was it ur fellow putards that sent the op to create this thread. If what your fellow putards were real why didn't you stick your smelly anus there? Animal!
Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:

Britain and the US would be obliterated by 'massive nuclear strikes' rehearsed yesterday under Putin's watchful eye, it's revealed as Russia warns it could attack the West's commercial satellites.

Mr Korotchenko made it clear who the drills were aimed at, telling state TV: 'Who could launch a first nuclear strike on Russia? The US and the UK. I don't know if [French President] Macron is someone who would join this adventure... It is very important that we have shown who our main enemies are and what awaits them.'

mailonline
Stop spamming this thread!!!
Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2022
baralatie:

They will definitely destroy this thread again!
I told righteousness to keep the one in the dairy section because no one can comment but it seems he just feels otherwise!
When the others jump in now.....
You all must be fools! Who were busy posting unverified news in the other thread? Putards not pro-wests so get a walopping fragment of sense.
Re: Zixiyouii by BentizilL: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are a stupid animal! Stupidity had anal sex to birth your worthless and shameless animalistic useless parents. Was it ur fellow putards that sent the op to create this thread. If what your fellow putards were real why didn't you stick your smelly anus there? Animal!
Ok.
But always remember everybody online is not your mate.. smiley
Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2022
BentizilL:

Ok.
But always remember everybody online is not your mate.. smiley
Sharrap!!! How can I know that when you reason like an animal?
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
The deputy editor-in-chief at Germany's Bild newspaper calls on Elon Musk to reinstate Trump's Twitter account.

"It was wrong even then to lock him out. Quasi the definition of arbitrariness and hypocrisy."

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Safety panel of the European drug regulator now recommends adding "heavy menstrual bleeding" as a side effect of Pfizer and Moderna's mRNA injections.
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
JUST IN:

China is reportedly tracking dissidents across Europe through a network of illegal police stations.

German Office for the Protection of the Constitution is now investigating whether there is also such an "office" in Frankfurt, reports Der Spiegel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Elon Musk says he will be "digging in" today on Twitter's shadow bans, ghost bans, and search bans.

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
JUST IN

Inflation in Germany surges to 10.4% in October — once again higher than expected.

German metal and electronics industry workers to strike from Saturday, union says, as pay talks stall amid high inflation.

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Israel warns Syria it will step up attacks over Iranian weapons transfers

( JNS)

Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
The deputy editor-in-chief at Germany's Bild newspaper calls on Elon Musk to reinstate Trump's Twitter account.

"It was wrong even then to lock him out. Quasi the definition of arbitrariness and hypocrisy."
Such move will be brutal. Trump is very dangerous and should not be allowed in platform like this.
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Riots and unrest spreading beyond Sri Lanka and Panama due to inflation and economic breakdown

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (55) (Reply)

The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party / Russia Displayed Captured Western Hardware From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.