Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? (1609 Views)

Why Most Guys Form Big Boys To Deceive Girls / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by alstarmayo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
U feel guys should not do it because you dont like how it feels when a guy forms for you.
In actual sense it feels good when you form dont just over do it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
alstarmayo:

U feel guys should not do it because you dont like how it feels when a guy forms for you.
In actual sense it feels good when you form dont just over do it.
Motigbo
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
High_Chief:

Did a guy just turn you down?
I don't ask guys out.

dammytex:

If ladies can form, why can't guys form.

If you check, I used the word reasonably. You can never lose the friendship in the act of forming if you practice calculated forming. In fact what you ladies call forming/hard to get is what we call strategizing while not trying to jump. It makes you know the best approach to get her.
You no go understand.

This kind forming, just dey stupiddd.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by HighChief4(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

I don't ask guys out.

quote]

Ok you were sounding like you re talking from experience. But do you still love me?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
I love the OP's unabashed, unhidden double standards.  grin

So now you see how insulting and annoying forming is from the guy's point of view, but instead of coming to terms with fairness and just saying forming-in-general is stupid, you're instead saying "Only me should be able to form. everyone else should just lick my boots".  Hahaha we thank God for your life.  cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^So you can be nice sensible, good for you.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
High_Chief:

Ok you were sounding like you re talking from experience. But do you still love me?

What is there to like to even talk of 'love' about you?

PLSE don't derail my thread.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by HighChief4(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^At least am not forming
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^So you can be nice sensible, good for you.

What do you mean by that?
I'm not the one who started out being un-nice/ un-sensible in this our strange net-relationship. [size=4pt](oya start forming)[/size]
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by dammytex: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

I don't ask guys out.

You no go understand.

This kind forming, just dey stupiddd.

okay make me understand then.
I'd like to get your point as to why it is stupiddddd
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
It's silly because, at the end of the day you will not gain anything out of it. . .unless she was feeling you before.

Ok tell me why do u guys form oo?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by pleep(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
same reason girls do. no need to ask the obvious.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^You see, you can't even give a reason, it's so damn pointless, girls do thinks because it's part of thier nature and sometimes because they want to get something out of it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by pleep(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^You see, you can't even give a reason, it's so damn pointless, girls do thinks because it's part of thier nature and sometimes because they want to get something out of it.
They do it because part of their nature and they want to get something out of it. If u ask me its immature but there u have it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by pleep(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
its really the same idea both ways.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^NOOOO. . .girls are girls for a reason and guys r guys for a reason.

SO LET NATURE WORK THE WAY IT SHOULD!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2011
Ok i form cos am Clean, Rich, Cute and Spaniard!!
Only jobless fellas frm Nigeria esp Ajegunle areas would form for no reason and i fink this poster might jxt have bumped on one!
wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2011
A senseless thread from a senseless bi1tch
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Mynd44: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2011
Here we go again
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by dammytex: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2011
girls form because they believe they have what it takes. Same thing applies to guys.

you say its allowed for girls to do it but very wrong for guys; why?  

I fact forming in guys is sexxy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by pleep(m): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2011
dammytex:

forming in guys is sexxy

^wait. . what?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 20, 2011
Smdh at some nigerian b1tches. Dem no deserve guys at all. 90% of them. I dey go after foreign babes
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Mynd44: 12:29am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
Good for you.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2011
Wetin i do u nah?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by alstarmayo(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2011
op
let me tell you reasons i will form for any girl
1. shes my stalker
2. she likes me but but I dont like her
3. she likes me I like her but I dont want to seem to desperate so i act as though I dont really care
First 2 reasons are the major reasons though
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by cantell(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

It's silly because, at the end of the day you will not gain anything out of it. . .unless she was feeling you before.

Ok tell me why do u guys form oo?

Get a boyfriend and ask him!
Stop creating senseless threads.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
cantell:

Get a boyfriend and ask him!
Stop creating senseless threads.guys form to form lol
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by martin2699: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2011
Because that's the way most of u gals like it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by slap1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
Obviously there's a reason, you wouldn't have felt so hurt if there weren't. You wouldn't even notice.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by MrCork17: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2011
Pweety4me. sweeeery maybe its becuz you not allthat wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Him / 10 Signs You're Dating A Boy Not A Man.. / Hac Kers Release Nu De Photos Of Black Actress/rnb Singer, Jill Scott [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.