Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari (26084 Views)

#EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by pacificom: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hmmmm....this kind of act remind one of how MKO abiola received the endorsement of IBB to contest for presidential election.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Buhari would rather demarket you
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Enimin: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has pledged to be at the forefront of electing the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as his successor.

*says Tinubu is too well known for his capacity and can-do spirit. And he(Tinubu) stands tall in his track records as a democrat, a champion of the rule of law, a man at home in every part of our country, and a truly visionary leader.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ill-be-at-forefront-of-tinubus-campaign-buhari/

That's right rock the drug-dealing kaffir right to sleep

2023 is already Atkulated

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has pledged to be at the forefront of electing the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as his successor.

*says Tinubu is too well known for his capacity and can-do spirit. And he(Tinubu) stands tall in his track records as a democrat, a champion of the rule of law, a man at home in every part of our country, and a truly visionary leader.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ill-be-at-forefront-of-tinubus-campaign-buhari/

tall in his track records as a democrat, a champion of the rule of law, a man at home in every part of our country, and a truly visionary leader.

Nigeria is not a serious country!
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by uchvic(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
1 sick nigga on the verge of handing over a sick country to another sick dude.. God please come heal us with Peter Gregory Obi
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by twilliamx(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Corridon:
This one is just stylishly giving the push and start engine false hope. grin. Tinubu's opolo eyes will clear very soon.

Cry Us A RIVER
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by twilliamx(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
cherishmichael:
Very meaningless ...
We'll all see Lp wining this thing

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below
PL NO Be ONLY lp
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Mccullum: 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fira09:

Thrash as usual.

Whether you like it or not, Peter Obi is your/our Next incoming President.

The man below is Nigeria incoming president.

Know this and have sensory faculty.

Is the incoming president of his Town Union in Anambra because Obi can't get third position in 2023, after the election, you'll wake up from dream angry
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by onuman: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

That failure has 10m northern votes to deliver.

You what do you have?? Just your PVC-less flat head and rubber band phone with 10-10mb to cause nuisance everyday for your thief and liar of a messiah cheesy grin

Even 20 million northern votes and 5 million votes from the SW can't make Tinubu president. Develop more sense.

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Masterito(m): 1:04am On Oct 22, 2022
Just wait till election results start coming out, you will see. How Atiku will claim the votes. Osun will be a child's play.
lhordspy:
Things are starting to align. The real matured politics is about to start. Buhari's 10m+ northern sacred traditional votes in Asiwaju's bag already. embarassed

Where are all those jokers that said Atiku will inherit Buhari's traditional block votes in the North?

Zombidients that wont have more than 2k votes in the entire north are banking on Atiku to win the north. Confused losers.

They have forgotten Atiku is our regular customer since 1999.

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by franudi: 1:52am On Oct 22, 2022
Which means that Tinubu has already failed before the election proper.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Buccalcavity2: 1:59am On Oct 22, 2022
From my analysis, this is the last step needed by BAT. With Wike and Bubu coming out of their shells. No stopping BAT. It will be a surprise if he doesn't win.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Cholison(m): 2:40am On Oct 22, 2022
10m votes a mirage, ask any shoe cobbler from the north about 'sai baba' and the reply will shock you.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by broadman20: 3:15am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:

I heard Obituary hav been busy sacking all his party members over donations from IPOB pigs

Pandora has ran away to IDP camp with his Labour in vain logo deceiving his urchins as a Messiah of pigs grin

A vote for Obituary is a vote for IPOB agenda

You have been saying IPOB IPOB IPOB, for more than a month now and it has not been working,

Why don't you come back to basis let them give you another instructions,

I'm even ashamed of you, try abeg let shame catch you small because they have made a ROBOT out of you.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by searchlight: 3:58am On Oct 22, 2022
BuyDomain:
I wonder what himself will tell Nigerians and why Nigerians should vote his party again.

Meanwhile, check my signature for amazing car deals at unbeatable prices. You will be happy you did.
He doesn't need to talk much because Nigerians are fools. Normally this man should be asking for forgiveness but he's going to tell you to vote Tinubu to protect the progress APC has made lol
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by ludd2018: 4:38am On Oct 22, 2022
Liar . You cannot deceive some of us . You guys are scheming for another fulani presidency to cover your atrocities and further promote fulani hegemony
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by nedekid: 4:50am On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
One good turn deserves another.. grin grin

Buhari was suitable impressed by Tinubu's track record..

Unfortunately for obidients,obi has none . grin grin
So you think all these is about a petty competition between "obidients", Obi and Tinubu or Atiku?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by xevove2061: 4:57am On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu will try his possible best to avoid Buahri's physical presence at his campaigns down south except for the north because he knows Buhari is not very loved here
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by TollinsN: 5:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Bontafa:

Senior braa

Only you one dey cry o

No be me frustrate your family o

No vex

Hold Asiwaju when make you papa dey beg for park
Thank God my prayers hit someone whose entire family are enemies of the will of God.
I don't cry but use a common phenomenon to pray, so that God can increase my wealth and fame as well, against the wish of my TRADUCERS.
You, your father and your entire family are soooo poor that they cannot match the grandchildren of those I mentioned. Instead to pray so that God can change your situation for the better, all you can do is to abuse. It shows the type of children your family used to raise. STUBBORN, INDOLENT AND PARANOIAC children like you and your father
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Unrated900(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2022
Corridon:
This one is just stylishly giving the push and start engine false hope. grin. Tinubu's opolo eyes will clear very soon.

Na lie leave story
For president to say this
He knew he competency in tinubu’s heart
Obi is just a looser
Because he is a baby politician
Who can’t even shake sanwo olu
Talk of the universe of the world
The jagaban of borgu kingdom.
All hail incoming president
On tinubu mandate we stand gigdigba
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by ProfIjigah: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2022
Expected.
Tinubu eyes go soon clear. Then he will know what he as done to himself and the Nigerian nation. He currently cannot see beyond his nose.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Okjay: 5:49am On Oct 22, 2022
If you like be at background,sideways. Nigerians has seen enough of the suffering and do not want to continue that with Thiednubu
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by harwokunle1236(m): 5:55am On Oct 22, 2022
failed president,If u like stay backward dat is ur problem
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by CheapHomes1: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Things are starting to align. The real matured politics is about to start. Buhari's 10m+ northern sacred traditional votes in Asiwaju's bag already. embarassed

Where are all those jokers that said Atiku will inherit Buhari's traditional block votes in the North?

Zombidients that wont have more than 2k votes in the entire north are banking on Atiku to win the north. Confused losers.

They have forgotten Atiku is our regular customer since 1999.

What exactly is buhari going to use to campaign?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by CheapHomes1: 6:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Unrated900:

Na lie leave story
For president to say this
He knew he competency in tinubu’s heart
Obi is just a looser
Because he is a baby politician
Who can’t even shake sanwo olu
Talk of the universe of the world
The jagaban of borgu kingdom.
All hail incoming president
On tinubu mandate we stand gigdigba

The person you responded didn't say anything about obi. How did obi enter your post?

Which competency is in Tinubus heart?

What is buhari going to use to campaign for APC?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by CheapHomes1: 6:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
One good turn deserves another.. grin grin

Buhari was suitable impressed by Tinubu's track record..

Unfortunately for obidients,obi has none . grin grin

What track record?

What is the good turn that deserves another?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by CheapHomes1: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

That failure has 10m northern votes to deliver.

You what do you have?? Just your PVC-less flat head and rubber band phone with 10-10mb to cause nuisance everyday for your thief and liar of a messiah cheesy grin

As president of Nigeria, does his job description include delivering 10m votes? How does his delivering 10m votes make Nigeria better?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by CheapHomes1: 6:09am On Oct 22, 2022
lovinagbad:
you people forget things easier. Have you forgotten that the APC govt roll out funds to bail all the states in the country when they were unable to pay workers salaries from pdp regime

Why could the states not pay salaries as you claim?

What has the FG under PDP got to do with the inability of state govts paying salaries?

Where did the bailout funds disbursed in June 2015 come from? We thought buhari said he met an empty treasury when he took over in May 2015?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by CheapHomes1: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2022
Akerele44:

U mean the Atiku that same northerners destroy his campaign in Kaduna ?

Who are the northerners that destroyed atikus campaign? How many where they? How much damage was done to the campaign?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Levels1(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

I'm loving the Game.

After 8years Of BAT Southwest

We move back to the North

Then back to Southwest

Amen in Jesus mighty Name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.