Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari (26059 Views)

#EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2022
The only hope Atiku ever had was to inherit Buhari's standing block votes of 'K' States, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi and to an extent Kogi and Kwara. Now with Buhari raising Tinubu's hands up in those states Atiku is left stranded as Obi is withdrawing Biafra votes from PDP after realizing too late that PDP will never give a Igbo man Presidential Flag. Looking like Tinubu is driving Bullion Van through open gate into Aso Villa after all.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by spiralwedge(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2022
Nasa005:
This omo Yoruba only want Yoruba president.. See this fool wanting only Tinubu and Prof. Chris to be president. You think Nigerians only want Yoruba President? You think thus is Oduduwa Presidency in comii election?.... Keep dreaming.

Vote Petee Obi who for better Nigeria. Peter Obi doesn't think of Regional President, He(Obi) is Nigerian for all....irrespective of ur ethnic or religion background

So Prof Chris Imumolen of Accord Party is a Yoruba man?
Tell me exactly why you are voting Obi? Nothing, just because of tribe. After this elections, you will go back to restructuring, marginalization, ipob and all that wailing bullsh!ts.

I will consider BAT first, and if age is a problem, i will consider Prof Chris and Sowore before even thinking of Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Ochelyko1: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Things are starting to align. The real matured politics is about to start. Buhari's 10m+ northern sacred traditional votes in Asiwaju's bag already. embarassed

Where are all those jokers that said Atiku will inherit Buhari's traditional block votes in the North?

Zombidients that wont have more than 2k votes in the entire north are banking on Atiku to win the north. Confused losers.

They have forgotten Atiku is our regular customer since 1999.

Oga go and find out how many Christains are in the North! So if all come out to vote do u think APC have the chance? Peter Obi is the man Nigerians need even those in diaspora support Obi. The thought of Peter Obi is the beginning of fear and trembling in the camp of APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by scana042: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Your wonderful performance so far is enough for youths to understand. Please Nigerian youth Vote Wisely!
A new NIGERIA is possible with ObiDatti.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nasa005: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
spiralwedge:

So Prof Chris Imumolen of Accord Party is a Yoruba man?
Tell me exactly why you are voting Obi? Nothing, just because of tribe. After this elections, you will go back to restructuring, marginalization, ipob and all that wailing bullsh!ts.

I will consider BAT first, and if age is a problem, i will consider Prof Chris and Sowore before even thinking of Obi.

You will consider BAT first?.... You mumu no too much?

Because u are Yoruba that is why you are considering?... Spit!!!.... Ur Tribalism will kill u there I swaer.

Don't vote Obi , stay there. Idiot
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by spiralwedge(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nasa005:

You will consider BAT first?.... You mumu no too much?

Because u are Yoruba that is why you are considering?... Spit!!!.... Ur Tribalism will kill u there I swaer.

Don't vote Obi , stay there. Idiot

Eh yah, sorry say e dey pain you like this grin

Your Obi is far. There are more better candidates. How can you even compare a 3rd class above 60 year old Obi to a 39 year old Professor Chris? How? If not that you are blinded by tribalism.

I will monitor you after the elections, and I won't be surprised to see ipob, marginalization, etc. You lots are the architects of your misfortunes, you won't manipulate your way to Aso Rock
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nasa005: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
spiralwedge:

Eh yah, sorry say e dey pain you like this grin

Your Obi is far. There are more better candidates. How can you even compare a 3rd class above 60 year old Obi to a 39 year old Professor Chris? How? If not that you are blinded by tribalism.

I will monitor you after the elections, and I won't be surprised to see ipob, marginalization, etc. You lots are the architects of your misfortunes, you won't manipulate your way to Aso Rock

Yea! You are right. Me too know him. Only few that doesn't know this (Chris Imumu_Ole). Chris said he offered scholarship 500000 ? grin grin... I was among that they gave scholarship , and was thinking it's free. When I entered omo see money . they keep saying, : Pay money for Acceptance, pay money for text books, psy money for gowns, pay money for first semester, pay money for each of the semester courses to be offered...... That online scholarship called JPTS is scham

Omo na so I kuku drop the scholarship. I was thinking na confirmed scholarship. I even paid for first semester , and never wrote the semester exams, my intention was for them to refund me my money, they said it is not refundable.

I regretted..

Prof. Chris. Pls show us ur 3 PHD and Masters. I wan see something. That man sef look like a fraudster. All yorubas can fraud people ehhh
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by TolaniLuv: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin Wahala lol!!!!

Tinubu don win be that ooo. Bat2023
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by TolaniLuv: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Lori iro. If Buhari has his way, he will ensure Atiku wins

Is Buhari a PDP why would he support Atiku when Tinubu and his entire team supported Buhari and he never ask for anything from him. I believe Buhari is a man of his word. He promised to bring Nigeria down from Top to bottom. He sure did that well
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Durabest: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Corridon:
This one is just stylishly giving the push and start engine false hope. grin. Tinubu's opolo eyes will clear very soon.
but you said buhari will not campaign for him now you are shifting the goalpost again.kaikai man like u
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Corridon: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
Durabest:
but you said buhari will not campaign for him now you are shifting the goalpost again.kaikai man like u
Shut up.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Unrated900(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

The person you responded didn't say anything about obi. How did obi enter your post?

Which competency is in Tinubus heart?

What is buhari going to use to campaign for APC?

You go know the competency soonest
I not go argue am with u
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by CheapHomes1: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Unrated900:

You go know the competency soonest
I not go argue am with u

I didn't ask you to argue. I asked:

The person you responded didn't say anything about obi. How did obi enter your post?

Are you saying you don't know the competency you are boasting about?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Unrated900(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I didn't ask you to argue. I asked:

I do not have the time to list Baba’s achievement for you
It is crystal clear
Even a primary school boy knows
This
Am busy chilling out here on the sea
I do not have time for your questions
When tinubu becomes the president
U can ask the questions
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by CheapHomes1: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Unrated900:

I do not have the time to list Baba’s achievement for you
It is crystal clear
Even a primary school boy knows
This
Am busy chilling out here on the sea
I do not have time for your questions
When tinubu becomes the president
U can ask the questions

Since it's crystal clear and you aren't a primary school boy, how come you can't answer the questions?

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Unrated900(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since it's crystal clear and you aren't a primary school boy, how come you can't answer the questions?

Alaye am at work
Got no time for joke
Tinubu enter
He no enter
Atiku enter
He no enter
Obituary enter
He no enter
One naira no go touch my hand.
Good bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home / APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life / APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.