Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! (7573 Views)

Learn How To Create Amazing Websites Without Programming / Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? / Congtratulations Nigeria! Paypal.com Now Accept Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by my2cents(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2007
now that it seems we are about to have the payment thing down pat, the next horizon is to figure out how I can get the item I bought online from a company in lagos to my villa in uyo tongue
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by enolase(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2007
niceuzor:

Good!!!

What about paypal account?

can u help me with that?

I can help you with that. Contact me privately by email.
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by naira4doll(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2007
I have been using FlasMeCash and i love it cos it makes business easy. The issue of 150K is outrageous.
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by xanadu: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2007
I see that Flash me cash can be used to send money to and from a few countries like Nigeria, UK, South Africa, etc.
Can anyone tell me pls - if someone sends money via Fmc to say, the UK for instance - how can the money be collected?? Do I have to go over to Nigeria to cash it at a Firstinland bank branch, or do they have affiliate banks in these other countries where payments can be collected? Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a lot of information regarding the service on the FIB website. Any one knows how it works?
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2007
its a great concept but i feel d interswitch reach is sort of limited to nigeria only.(i stand 2 b corrected) or wat do u think?
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by timmy(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2007
@Tundewoods, that the most sensible post of yours i've read all day tongue
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by xanadu: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2007
I see that Flash me cash can be used to send money to and from a few countries like Nigeria, UK, South Africa, etc.
Can anyone tell me please - if someone sends money via Fmc to say, the UK for instance - how can the money be collected?? Do I have to go over to Nigeria to cash it at a Firstinland bank branch, or do they have affiliate banks in these other countries where payments can be collected? Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a lot of information regarding the service on the FIB website. Any one knows how it works?

Can anyone help with my question above, please?
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by tundewoods(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2007
@ Timmy

Are you stalking me ? grin
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by apmis: 3:04am On Aug 29, 2007
Nobody seem to have answered the question about how you get details of who paid you, or am i missing something
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by xanadu: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2007
Nobody seem to have answered the question about how you get details of who paid you, or am i missing something

makes me wonder too, @apmis. Ok, lets make the question more direct - @avsnet, referring to your post above, you seem to know a bit about how Flash Me Cash works - can you help with answers to some of these questions:

* If someone sends money via Fmc to say, the UK for instance - how can the money be collected?
* Do I have to go over to Nigeria to cash it at a Firstinland bank branch, or do they have affiliate banks in these other countries where payments can be collected

Thanks - your answers will be much appreciated.
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by adekennis(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2007
Well its amazing shocked
anyway i pray nigerian dont turn it to way of scamming people
undecided undecided undecided
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by gbolio4(m): 12:37am On Aug 31, 2007
Whats the whole procedure to getting this thing implemented.
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by ruemu(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2007
the question of who flash you the cash is not factored in when they jump at making money from an already existing infrastructure, it makes me wonder again who are behind these development, The BANK's IT dept or some external consultants,

Well just to be sure how it work, I setup the ACCOUNT and try to flash myself cash from my interswitch CARD, but i constantly get error from the webpay guys,

will keep trying, but wondering how many customer will be patient to wait a day or two just to get payment across couple with the fact that my targeted clients will even need to go to CAFE to effect payment. TERRIfic,
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by apmis: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2007
while i think that a simple way around who flash you money is to integrate a page where the buyer enters his phone number along with other details before the link for payment ie capture prospective buyer details and then move on to payment. The other side is that your bank statement might also read who paid you. I would talk to someone at inland bank and give you guys a feedback.

Having said that I think that this payment mode would only work for small ticket item. Just my guess.
As a guide I am working on a detail how to for everyone and would post the link next week

keep the dream alive, ecommerce for every one.

ps: if you mean serious biz, raise your 150k and go to interswitch short and simple.

maybe there really is a means of getting interswitch to give nairaland forum members some serious discount, Seun any ideas?
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by rotimishor(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2007
One question, Is the Interswitch fee a one off payment or a recurring payment (e.g. annually)?
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by niyyie(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2008
Does this thing still work with Interswitch?
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by syskay(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2008
niyyie:

Does this thing still work with Interswitch?

Nope! The feature has been disabled on the Flash-Me-Cash Platform.

I guess it was too good to be true.
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by niyyie(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2008
Oops. angry I thought as much.
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by Infoseye(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hello everyone,

Am new here I just registered an account with Flash me cash, I would like someone to pls answer my questions.

1.Do I need to open an account in First Inland bank before Using Flash me cash service?
2.How do I get money into my flash me cash account number(Phone number) to send money to another person account number?
3.Then If money is sent to my flash me cash account number how do i go about withdrawing the money?

I would be happy to get ur reply as soon as possible thanks!
Re: It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! by ebilaben(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2009
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] This sounds good but let's wait and see what happens after sometime. I think people will love it but what i don't quite understand is who pays the 1.5%, the owner of the website or the customer. If it is the customer, I don't think people will like to user the service.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress / Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? / How To Add More Cross Columns To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.