Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows (10572 Views)

Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Kaiser20: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Today Tinubu and ApC have spent millions of naira on rented crowds and paid for people to repair the Damaged image of APC/Tinubu.
Tinubu fake Bishops
Fake Marketers
Fake Supporters
Fake Media propagandists

If Apc had delivered the campaign promises of 2015 /2019 they would have not struggled today to get supporters.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by onuman: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
You will take Nigeria up from the lowest depths your APC took Nigeria to, now that you are aged and sick with Parkinsonism. This man is unaware of his whereabouts. He takes people to be foolish.

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by lailo: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
akway22:
I guessed your life and that of your family have improved,may it be permanent in this manner
Our life is a work in progress same with the Americans or any other person in the world. Just say what promises they have failed or keep shut forever undecided
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Belluski: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
2baba :
Another year has come mmmmmm
you want my trust once more ooo nooooo
E be like say them want to tell us another story again
E be like say them want to act another movie again
E be like them want to do another deceiving again...

lol... tinubu , take it easy!
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Manofnaija: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
If Tinubu really means will for Nigeria, we should have started to see the signs in this present government.
He knew there was problem from inception but no solution.
Even the electricity they promised us 6 months to fix, is taking almost 8 years unsolved.
We are used to their propaganda.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
Best man for the job, Why are Zombidients always flooding Tinubu's news with abuses, are they trying to cover the message ? You wonder why their candidate selling point is only physical fitness , not track record or intelligence.
We want the election that will produce Tinubu to be an issue based debate , but No they making it abuse based.
Blindee
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Henrymas(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Same thing the dullard said and ended up making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.
This fraudster is exploring the same route. It is only gullible, stupid and animals in human skin who will line up behind this criminal in his attempt to rape our common wealth.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
Best man for the job, Why are Zombidients always flooding Tinubu's news with abuses, are they trying to cover the message ? You wonder why their candidate selling point is only physical fitness , not track record or intelligence.
We want the election that will produce Tinubu to be an issue based debate , but No they making it abuse based.

Pls why can't Tinubu tell us what he did for Lagos State in his 8 years as a Governor than telling us he transformed Lagos to what it is today??

Is Tinubu still the Governor of Lagos State up till today

Don't tell me other Governors are using his blue prints, then I will ask you, are other Governors after him Morons that don't have thier own blue prints for the state?

Let's go on issue base .....
First tell us what Tinubu did in Lagos within his time as a Governor and his time as a Senator.....
Do you know Tinubu was not known when he was a Senator
Show us what he did as A Senator representing Lagos State.....

Lastly , is Tinubu from Lagos State or Osun State?
Who are the parents of TINUBU,

Why do people like you , can't compare Osun State where TINUBU comes from and Anambra State that were created the same time but you want to compare Lagos that was created in 1967 , founded in 1876. And capital of Nigeria for over 30years....with Anambra that Enugu State was even the capital in the old Eastern region .......

Let's go issue based .....then you will see you are the one guilty of your questions.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Racoon:
This is obviously another grand lies and propaganda well crafted again to continue the nadir of pain, anguish, hopelessness and continued destruction of our national life.

The only greatness" Tinubu knows or envisages is that of a more bullion vans, drug running and a national widening of his agbero/miscreant empire. A man that is benefitting from the corrupt entity called a country.

Farooq Kperoggi On Obi

Nigerian Tribune

22nd October, 2023

Excerpts

When Obi ran for governor of Anambra State, he pledged that he would so improve the education in the state that his children would return from the UK to attend Anambra schools. Well, his children not only still live abroad and never went to school in Nigeria, they’re citizens of a foreign country.

As I pointed out when Obi released his presidential campaign list that was riddled with avoidable duplications and omissions, a man who couldn’t be bothered to even look at the list of his campaign council members—or, if he did, didn’t know enough to know people who should be in it—won’t be any different from the people we have had in the past.

The attributes people venerate in him were also projected onto Buhari in 2014/2015. One of my Obi-supporting friends said Obi “Not being greedy or avaricious on issues of money, not being flamboyant by living like a king while millions wallow in poverty, being able to save, being accessible to the people, listening to the people, etc.” are the proofs we need to know that he will be different as a president.

people said exactly the same of Buhari. But see what he became. Being in power is different from seeking power. Attributes such as access, empathy, etc. often disappear as sure as tomorrow’s date when people get to power. I am friends with a man who used to be close to Buhari because he used to tell him uncomfortable but helpful truths. The man’s relationship with Buhari endured only a few months after Buhari became president.

Like Buhari, Obi is popular with a core demographic that is animated by religious and ethnic politics. On ethnic and religious tolerance, his record isn’t different from Buhari’s, according to media reports I’ve read. He called Ngige a Yoruba man in 2013, implying that it’s undesirable to be Yoruba. In 2013, when Idemili women protested after being disenfranchised, Obi said the women were from Osun State in order to delegitimize them.

Obi’s ethnic politics as a governor was so acute that Okey Ndibe called him out on it in several columns, saying in one column that “such appeals to base, ethnic sentiments would return to haunt him if he ever seeks to be a political player at the national level.”

On the issues that really matter, Obi is no different from any politician. It’s people on social media who created this image of Obi as some transformational person when he is just a business-as-usual politician like everybody else.

This is a man whose aide was caught with N250 million cash in 2009 in his lodge when he was a governor. A former banker and a governor holding that much cash is suspicious. His record in human rights isn’t any different from other governors. The Daily Champion of June 20, 2006 reported him as ordering the police to “shoot on sight hoodlums caught perpetrating violence in the city.” What happened to fair trial?

And he lies a lot—like other politicians. He claims he never borrowed as a governor and that he left a surplus when he left office as a governor. Records at the Debt Management Office don’t support this. Anambra’s External Debt was $15 million by December 2007. At the time Obi left office in June 2014, the state’s external debt climbed up to an astronomical $41 million. That’s a 173 percent jump!

And, like other politicians, he is corrupt, too. He invested Anambra state’s money in his family business.

Yet when you point out that he is just as human and as flawed as most politicians, his supporters threaten people with death and coarse invective, like Buharists did—and still do. Critical democratic citizenship isn’t allowed where he is involved.

So, “Obi-dients” are the new Buharists. Better get ready for their rank stupidity and pigheadedness should Peter Obi become president. They’re perpetually angry. They’re narrowminded, verbally primitive, ignorant, tunnel-visioned automatons who think their illiterate trolling can stop people from expressing views that are contrary to theirs.

They constitute a risible horde of unthinking troll brigade on the Internet and are incapable of the most basic level of cognitive complexity. If you’re not one of them, you are against them. If you don’t sacrifice your critical faculty on the altar of Peter Obi political idolatry, you’re against their idol.

If you write any favorable article about Obi, you’re an unflinching patriot, but if you do the same for Obi’s opponents, you’re a paid supporter of their idol’s opponents. They live in a world of Manichean binaries. Nuance is a strange concept to them.

If Satan were to magically emerge today and endorse Obi, they’ll sanctify Satan as Angel Gabriel and sing his praises. They’re that stupid.

They deserve their name. Obedience, after which “Obidience” is modeled, means a dutiful surrender of one’s critical senses to someone in authority, and that’s what Obidients do every waking moment of their miserable lives since they caught the bug of Obimania.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Racoon(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Okealaaye:
Farooq Kperoggi On Obi....
Farooq may be right or not, but a fact remains that Peter Obi is not flawless or a political saint. However, he portends the most viable political choice to go with among the present crop of available contestants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Realist12: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Pls why can't Tinubu tell us what he did for Lagos State in his 8 years as a Governor than telling us he transformed Lagos to what it is today??

Is Tinubu still the Governor of Lagos State up till today

Don't tell me other Governors are using his blue prints, then I will ask you, are other Governors after him Morons that don't have thier own blue prints for the state?

Let's go on issue base .....
First tell us what Tinubu did in Lagos within his time as a Governor and his time as a Senator.....
Do you know Tinubu was not known when he was a Senator
Show us what he did as A Senator representing Lagos State.....

Lastly , is Tinubu from Lagos State or Osun State?
Who are the parents of TINUBU,

Why do people like you , can't compare Osun State where TINUBU comes from and Anambra State that were created the same time but you want to compare Lagos that was created in 1967 , founded in 1876. And capital of Nigeria for over 30years....with Anambra that Enugu State was even the capital in the old Eastern region .......

Let's go issue based .....then you will see you are the one guilty of your questions.

I have good reasons not to answer you coz you're biased, but I will correct you. Tinubu was governor of Lagos state and not Osun, a simple Google search will show you when these programs , policies was started and you can still see their effects in Lagos state public administration, LAMATA ( BRT, bus terminal, metro line ) RRS , LIRS, Eko Atlantic, LASTMA, Lekki FTZ, Free WAEC etc . You don't need to believe in the blueprints but are these programs successful and impactful to Lagos right from Tinubu's tenure till Date ? If yes . I'd like you to mention one successful policy your candidate implemented and it's beneficial to his successors till date. Don't run oooh.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

Political parties are like vessels used in getting political power

Tinubu and his crew are not in Government, the CPC cabal are currently in power ..

When Tinubu's ACN bloc takes over in 2023 insha Allah, you shall witness greatness and good governance

Twisting words to suite the narrative .....lols

Ok , during their campaign in 2015, they were together,......
But in performance as a party they splited to CPC and ACN blocks....

Ok ok , CPC blocs have finished their tenure , it is now turn of ACN blocs to ride the country for another 8 years.....

And all these, are happening in one Party called APC??

Imagine these sect of criminals pls......

A party with two faces , having different manifesto but claim to be one party ....

Interesting ........

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Originalsly: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hmmm.... man that can barely walk says he will hit the ground running. Really? I know some can explain.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Beverlyjean(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
sukkot:
Beverly but why are you like this na ?

grin grin... but its true na
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by swaggerjack: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Racoon:
This is obviously another grand lies and propaganda well crafted again to continue the nadir of pain, anguish, hopelessness and continued destruction of our national life.

The only greatness" Tinubu knows or envisages is that of a more bullion vans, drug running and a national widening of his agbero/miscreant empire. A man that is benefitting from the corrupt entity called a country.

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Renewed Hope 23

I strongly believe in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu

wetin sai baba do unah, bola own go be child play.. don't worry u will come back here to beg for urgent 2k . I will be here waiting for u.. by this time next year e go set for ur body
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by EMMANUELNATION(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Like say na new preaching
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by frog12: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
BUHARI said the same thing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by lereinter(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bloody liar
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Donmobi(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Funny how Buhari said almost exactly the same thing.
I started believing that Nigerians no well after voting Buhari for a second tenure.
So don't be surprised my people, by the insensitive folks who supports this one
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:

I have good reasons not to answer you coz you're biased, but I will correct you. Tinubu was governor of Lagos state and not Osun, a simple Google search will show you when these programs , policies was started and you can still see their effects in Lagos state public administration, LAMATA ( BRT, bus terminal, metro line ) RRS , LIRS, Eko Atlantic, LASTMA, Lekki FTZ, Free WAEC etc . You don't need to believe in the blueprints but are these programs successful and impactful to Lagos right from Tinubu's tenure till Date ? If yes . I'd like you to mention one successful policy your candidate implemented and it's beneficial to his successors till date. Don't run oooh.

You don't have anything to say here, you first tackled Peter Obi and his supporters that they are not issue based , and that is not being biased

Why did TINUBU drop the blue prints of other pastGovernors before him?

And he wants other Governors after him to make use of his own blue prints....?

Does it not show the character of a man who is self centered , biased, possessive, greedy and believes only in his own wisdom??

No wonder Ambode was dropped since his Government is not favoring Tinubu the master minder ....lols

Does it show the likes of a man that believes in continuity of Governance ?

TINUBU was Governor of Lagos State, why not Osun State that is in Darkness up till today with no blue print?

Before TINUBU became Governor of Lagos State, there were so many policies , implementations, blue prints layed down by the former Governors, not just Governors there is a blue print made by the Federal Government on how Lagos State should be , pls go and Google it.....

And he made use of this blue prints , so why should I praise Tinubu for using the blue prints of other last Governors ?

Anambra State , before Peter Obi, was in a total mess.....
The former Governor , Chris Ngige , who was brought in through corruption , just like what we see in Imo State today , was even kidnapped by political gradiators in Anambra State....

Do you know that before Peter Obi came to Seat of Power in Anambra State, that Hoodlums burned down so many Government buildings as the order came from above??

Do you know the gradiators that wrenched Anambra State then?

Peter Obi still came in as Governor and he was denied his Governance, for good 2 years , which he fought them through the court and won back.....

Am trying to tell you the history of Anambra State before Peter Obi came into power and the history of Lagos State before TINUBU came into power.....

Tell me as a new Governor in a state that was totally burnt down by hoodlums , a Governor that fought for good 2 years before becoming the Governor of a state, tell me what you can do with enemies surrounding you....??

Your likes will never do anything just like Buhari who blames PDP for the failure of Nigeria....

But to the Surprise of Anambra State indigenes , the first implementation and policy of Peter Obi was to stop God fatherism in Anambra State..... because it was like the business of the day then .....

Up till today, that Policy has stood in Anambra State...
Go and verify pls

TINUBU never had issues in Lagos State, he fought his way through the use of touts and MC OLUMO to be the Governor of Lagos State....

And before he became the Governor, Lagos State already has Master plans .....

Lagos State already has so many establishments , so many road maps that on mere looking at it, you can say, ok let's take this route ....

But Peter Obi came into Anambra State with darkness all over Anambra State.....

Do you know that there was a Political gradiator that takes 10M every month on road maintenance that was never built in Anambra State then but Peter Obi stopped the Nonsense??

Anambra State never had a medical school or teaching hospital, Peter Obi improved the health sector which Obiano emulated by providing Government reduced Hospital rates to all Anambranians...

Peter Obi stated the ANIDS goals which Obiano emulated and changed it to his own use of Special Assistants from all the local Governments in Anambra State and gave them 10m each to developed their towns ....

Peter Obi reorganized the Public transport organisation , made them to have a union and pushed all to the State Ministry of Transport which Obiano and Soludo are using up till today...

Peter Obi touched the Education sector and reduced the child out of school issue in Anambra to zero level....which Obiano implemented in his Government as well....

And Anambra State has only one past Governor after Peter Obi which is Obiano , far less than the Governors Lagos State has produced after TINUBU.....about 4 Governors....

it will be biased, unjust and full of insecurity on your own side to start weighing the achievements of Peter Obi's legacy within a little space of time to that of Tinubu within a far margin....

Pls tell me, do Secondary school certificate classes in Lagos still gonon the free Waec as you mentioned?

That was only done once in Lagos State and it closed down.....

If Peter Obi was to be the Governor of Lagos State in 2001 just like TINUBU without having any political gradiators to fight......

Believe me , Lagos State will be better than the capital of South Africa as we speak now.....
Because everything has been set out for work but TINUBU's eyes where on what he can grab out of Lagos State and do small things to make it look like he did much....

And why will Tinubu issue out Policies he could not be able to implement .
..lols

So other Coming Governors are left to do his half baked done jobs in Lagos State

Go and rest pls......

Don't run as well pls
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by tianshie(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Obi's comin, Tinubu shit-your-draws
you gon fall at the polls, nigga, stick-to-drugs
true or false, when Funso died, you made the call
then grabbed a glock at the toll gate and shot our sons
blazed our daughters, razed young dreams, fcu.ked wit karma
now after the polls we gon watch you fold like lama
aneurysm or cardiac-related, you take your pick of reasons
Atiku jostlin just to fail this season, sense is missin
greed on point, fly like crows, hell's the mission
this nigga about to end in prison
fcukin Genevieve wasn't enough
now he wanna lay his dc.ik on the treasury, we gon neuter this enemy
Obi comin like a mac-11
spray on you 'gbado b*tches, cop a few shells and lie in ditches
this a new era, bout to work you niggas like ciara
we in the form of our lives, b*tch, we is the winner.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Allisgud: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Take a look at the useless scam the IPOB pigs from cannibal republic are glorifying as their Messiah grin

Campaigning at IDP camp while pretending he is commiserating with them.

BTW, why is Mr chinko voice not invited for interview lately ? I think the medias are tire of his fake statistic scam grin
are u sure u are not also leaving in the IDP where there is no tv if not u should know that the last presidential interview was the arewa meeting and he was there
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by KennethEnyi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

This sick old man should rather be apologising to Nigerians for gifting us a calamity like Buhari.

Abi o
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by SPAMBOX7: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
All these things wey this man dey talk make una dey mark am. Just in case they rig the election and he wins by 2027 we go check am. But even if it's checked zombies still gonna vote again so what's the need
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by KennethEnyi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Look at these worthless agbado munchers and pepper snuffers pushing someone that will probably die before 2023 …
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Realist12: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You don't have anything to say here, you first tackled Peter Obi and his supporters that they are not issue based , and that is not being biased

Why did TINUBU drop the blue prints of other pastGovernors before him?

And he wants other Governors after him to make use of his own blue prints....?

Does it not show the character of a man who is self centered , biased, possessive, greedy and believes only in his own wisdom??

No wonder Ambode was dropped since his Government is not favoring Tinubu the master minder ....lols

Does it show the likes of a man that believes in continuity of Governance ?

TINUBU was Governor of Lagos State, why not Osun State that is in Darkness up till today with no blue print?

Before TINUBU became Governor of Lagos State, there were so many policies , implementations, blue prints layed down by the former Governors, not just Governors there is a blue print made by the Federal Government on how Lagos State should be , pls go and Google it.....

And he made use of this blue prints , so why should I praise Tinubu for using the blue prints of other last Governors ?

Anambra State , before Peter Obi, was in a total mess.....
The former Governor , Chris Ngige , who was brought in through corruption , just like what we see in Imo State today , was even kidnapped by political gradiators in Anambra State....

Do you know that before Peter Obi came to Seat of Power in Anambra State, that Hoodlums burned down so many Government buildings as the order came from above??

Do you know the gradiators that wrenched Anambra State then?

Peter Obi still came in as Governor and he was denied his Governance, for good 2 years , which he fought them through the court and won back.....

Am trying to tell you the history of Anambra State before Peter Obi came into power and the history of Lagos State before TINUBU came into power.....

Tell me as a new Governor in a state that was totally burnt down by hoodlums , a Governor that fought for good 2 years before becoming the Governor of a state, tell me what you can do with enemies surrounding you....??

Your likes will never do anything just like Buhari who blames PDP for the failure of Nigeria....

But to the Surprise of Anambra State indigenes , the first implementation and policy of Peter Obi was to stop God fatherism in Anambra State..... because it was like the business of the day then .....

Up till today, that Policy has stood in Anambra State...
Go and verify pls

TINUBU never had issues in Lagos State, he fought his way through the use of touts and MC OLUMO to be the Governor of Lagos State....

And before he became the Governor, Lagos State already has Master plans .....

Lagos State already has so many establishments , so many road maps that on mere looking at it, you can say, ok let's take this route ....

But Peter Obi came into Anambra State with darkness all over Anambra State.....

Do you know that there was a Political gradiator that takes 10M every month on road maintenance that was never built in Anambra State then but Peter Obi stopped the Nonsense??

Anambra State never had a medical school or teaching hospital, Peter Obi improved the health sector which Obiano emulated by providing Government reduced Hospital rates to all Anambranians...

Peter Obi stated the ANIDS goals which Obiano emulated and changed it to his own use of Special Assistants from all the local Governments in Anambra State and gave them 10m each to developed their towns ....

Peter Obi reorganized the Public transport organisation , made them to have a union and pushed all to the State Ministry of Transport which Obiano and Soludo are using up till today...

Peter Obi touched the Education sector and reduced the child out of school issue in Anambra to zero level....which Obiano implemented in his Government as well....

And Anambra State has only one past Governor after Peter Obi which is Obiano , far less than the Governors Lagos State has produced after TINUBU.....about 4 Governors....

it will be biased, unjust and full of insecurity on your own side to start weighing the achievements of Peter Obi's legacy within a little space of time to that of Tinubu within a far margin....

Pls tell me, do Secondary school certificate classes in Lagos still gonon the free Waec as you mentioned?

That was only done once in Lagos State and it closed down.....

If Peter Obi was to be the Governor of Lagos State in 2001 just like TINUBU without having any political gradiators to fight......

Believe me , Lagos State will be better than the capital of South Africa as we speak now.....
Because everything has been set out for work but TINUBU's eyes where on what he can grab out of Lagos State and do small things to make it look like he did much....

And why will Tinubu issue out Policies he could not be able to implement .
..lols

So other Coming Governors are left to do his half baked done jobs in Lagos State

Go and rest pls......

Don't run as well pls
with all this copy and paste you can't name a successful policy as an administrator you should be able to design and implement a policy . LAMATA is a policy and agency founded by Tinubu's administration, it's in charge of the city planning and transportation, it's effective till date , can you name an agency founded by Obi for public transportation and city planning too . Leave all this ling talks .
I stopped reading your copy and praise soon as I found out it's mainly Praise singing. But I took note of your saying Peter Obi fought against god fatherism. Ojukwu was Obi's god father , Obi was Obiano's god father . But they parted way when Obiano refused to give Obi campaign fund. Obiano said so himself on channels TV debate. But I'd still like to know in one word or term what policy, project, program did Obiano inherit from Obi's tenure ? Such as Fashola inherited LAMATA, LIRS , RRS etc from Tinubu. Till tomorrow Lagos state still pays the WAEC fees of her public school students.

Did you say Tinubu didn't have political gladiators to fight ? Tinubu started AC coz of the God fathers in AD , Tinubu fought the OBJ federal government to a standstill on his Independent power supply program that was ceded to the federal government grid , fought for Local government creation and he resorted to converting them to LCDAs.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by irunoko(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Who takes this old hag serious?
Urchins
Tilumbu can't and will never be our president
Nonsense
No be only renewed hope na renew your pampers
Go take care of your leaking nyash Mumu man
Sai mun ji masu shagu
lmao you dey mind am? grin

The same way he took Lagos to greatness grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by bizzibodi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
We don hear oya come dey go yo bourdillon retirement home.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Villa12(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Come 2023 Your President will be Peter Obi or Atiku, when that time comes you can aswell relocate to Chad republic or Togo or Cameroon grin
APC MUST GO.
hahahaha

You're nothing but a low life bitch grin
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Great2017: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Take your village, Iragbiji, to greatness first.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by od501: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Shielding Akpabio From Prosecution For Corrupt Allegation ― Group / Olorunimbe Mamora As The Next Lagos State Governor? / Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.