Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows (10557 Views)

Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Racoon(m): 4:49am On Oct 22, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Friday promised that he and his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima, were more than ever ready to hit the ground running from day one if elected Nigeria’s President.

Tinubu made the solemn pledge at the State House Banquet Hall during the unveiling of his campaign policy document and the inauguration of APC Presidential Campaign Council by the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

While describing himself as a veteran in nation-building, Tinubu restated that the country needed an “experienced torchbearer” to unlock the doors of security, prosperity and greatness.

According to him, his experience as Lagos State Governor where he transformed the state to one of the leading economies in Africa places him in the best position to help achieve this with his running mate.

He said, “This Plan is not only a roadmap to a prosperous future, it serves as notice to the Nigerian people that, if elected, Senator Shettima and I shall work tirelessly to reach that promised future from the first moment of the first day we enter office.

“The doors to security, prosperity and greatness are open to us. We must step through these portals, guided by a torchbearer with the experience and mettle to shoulder the task ahead. Nothing short of this will suffice.

“I seek to become the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria because I know the way. My experience and past performance assure that. It will be through collective effort and national endeavour that we join hands, cross divides, and achieve our vision,” he said self-assuredly.

An excited Tinubu told the audience that his campaign roadmap was borne out of interactions with Nigerians whose needs and aspirations he shared in the course of travelling across the country.

This is even as he promised to consolidate on the gains of the president once they are elected into office.

“Based on the foundation established by the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, we shall build a Nigeria where sufficient jobs with decent wages create a better life for all and a future of promise for our youth.

“We shall revive our manufacturing industries and place Nigeria back on the path of industrialisation and job creation as well as to generate, transmit and distribute sufficient, affordable electricity to give our people the necessary power to drive their businesses and brighten their homes. Power is key to unlocking the potential of our national economy.

“We also look forward to delivering food security and affordability by continuing to prioritise agriculture and assist farmers and other players in the agricultural value chain through enlightened policies that promote productivity and guarantee robust incomes.

“I ask you to join Senator Shettima and I on this journey. We have traversed every part of our nation, listening to the concerns and yearnings of Nigerians for a more prosperous and equitable society – better able to acknowledge and nurture the dreams of her people. We share the peoples’ desire for a peaceful Nigeria where we all coexist in fairness, prosperity and with balanced representation in positions of authority,” he said.

He said he and his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima, were more than ever ready to hit the ground running from day one if elected Nigeria’s President.

“It is, therefore, fitting that we are unveiling the Tinubu/Shettima Action Plan for a better Nigeria today. This plan is not only a roadmap to a prosperous future, it serves as notice to the Nigerian people that if elected, Senator Shettima and I shall will work tirelessly to reach that promised future from the first moment of the first day we enter office.

“The doors to security, prosperity and greatness are open to us. We must step through these portals, guided by a torchbearer with the experience and mettle to shoulder the task ahead. Nothing short of this will suffice.

The APC presidential flag bearer said his campaign roadmap was borne out of interactions with Nigerians across the country who shared their needs and aspirations with him and Senator Shettima in the course of their travelling round the country.

“After visiting and meeting our compatriots; young and old, poor and rich, educated and uneducated, Christian and Muslim; we recognize that no Nigerian wants empty answers to hard questions at this hour.

“The country does not need fancy promises or foreign experiments. Nigerians seek sustained progress and reform through stable governance and proven leadership.

“We need true and innovative solutions that address the specific challenges of each of our 36 states and our over 200 million people. We need our own Miracle on the Niger River,” he added. This, he said, his administration would achieve by building on the foundation laid by the President Muhammadu Buhari administration

He added, “Based on our unshakable faith in our people and standing on the foundation established by the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, we shall build a Nigeria where sufficient jobs with decent wages create a better life for all and a future of promise for our youth, revive our manufacturing industries and place Nigeria back on the path of industrialisation and job creation

Meanwhile, President Buhari has said that the APC-led Federal Government has ”managed to make Nigeria stable,” laying a solid foundation for progressive growth despite socio-economic challenges facing the country.

The president, while inaugurating the PCC as well as unveiling the Action Plan of the APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, pledged to be at the forefront of electing the former Lagos State governor as his successor. He affirmed that electing Tinubu would consolidate the achievements of his administration as the presidential candidate has the capacity, visionary leadership and track record to do more.

”It will be disastrous to allow a situation that will lead to the reversal of the progress our country has made. Let me add that I joyfully accept the position of the Chairman of the campaign council we are unveiling today.

“Our candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is too well known for his capacity and can-do spirit.He stands tall in his track records as a democrat, a champion of the rule of law, a man at home in every part of our country, and a truly visionary leader. All you need to do is think of Lagos in 1999 and 2022!

”I, therefore, want to assure all party members and supporters of our government that I will be at the forefront of this campaign.

”This election is even more important than the election of 2015 that brought us into power. The cost of losing the gains our country has made is much more than the need to stop the haemorrhage that led to our coming together nearly nine years ago.

”I want to charge every member to put in all their efforts during the next four and half months of campaign to ensure we record a resounding victory in all our elections nationwide. The future of this country is safer in our hands,” he said.

https://punchng.com/i-will-take-nigeria-to-greatness-tinubu-vows/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666396243 nlfpmod

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by AdamuKD: 4:50am On Oct 22, 2022
grin
Who takes this old hag serious?
Urchins
Tilumbu can't and will never be our president
Nonsense
No be only renewed hope na renew your pampers
Go take care of your leaking nyash Mumu man
Sai mun ji masu shagu

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Racoon(m): 4:51am On Oct 22, 2022
This is obviously another grand lies and propaganda well crafted again to continue the nadir of pain, anguish, hopelessness and continued destruction of our national life.

The only greatness" Tinubu knows or envisages is that of a more bullion vans, drug running and a national widening of his agbero/miscreant empire. A man that is benefitting from the corrupt entity called a country.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by dalrbes: 4:51am On Oct 22, 2022
I wish the present administration had delivered on their promises

14 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Racoon(m): 4:52am On Oct 22, 2022
Now let's puncture the lies:
-1). "While describing himself as a veteran in nation-building,..."
Tinubu have only succeeded raising fellow criminals that help build up his criminal enterprise. He foisted the crass incompetent Buhari twice just for his self inordinate ambition.

-2). "According to him, his experience as Lagos State Governor where he transformed the state to one of the leading economies in Africa places him in the best position to help achieve this with his running mate.
Yes! Tinubu raise Lagos IGR but also left the state I humongous debts @ the end of his tenure. "Nigeria: Fashola to Inherit N100bn Debt From Tinubu" https://allafrica.com/stories/200705170274.html

-3). “Based on the foundation established by the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari..."
Buhari have no established foundation but wreckage of the Nigerian state under the APC. Even his wife was apologising for this.

......The last 7 years of Buhari and APC stepped up the nations gloom and doom to the extent that for the first time since the end of the civil war in 1970, our resilience is being tested to a breaking point.

The daily harvest of needless death in the hands of terrorists of all shades, our national economic collapse leading to untold hardship, the oppressive extravagance of the ruling class, the hopelessness in our broken health, and educational infrastructure and many more are palpable testaments to our recent history presided over by President Buhari and his cronies...."

https://www.opinionnigeria.com/obi-ism-the-silent-revolution-by-lamptay-oriakhi/
-4). “It is, therefore, fitting that we are unveiling the Tinubu/Shettima Action Plan for a better Nigeria today. This plan is not only a roadmap to a prosperous future, it serves as notice to the Nigerian people that if elected
The APC which Tinubu is part of insulted the sensibility of sane Nigerians by not only fulfilling its 2015 campaign promises but shamelessly denied them.
FACT-CHECK: Buhari, APC lied in disowning campaign document, “My Covenant With Nigerians”
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/189368-fact-check-buhari-apc-lied-in-disowning-campaign-document-my-covenant-with-nigerians.html

6 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Zonefree(m): 4:53am On Oct 22, 2022
If Tinubu is the one that will take Nigeria to greatness, I'm afraid Nigeria will never attain greatness. Tinubu is a thief and a thief shouldn't be allowed anywhere near our national treasury.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Realist12: 4:53am On Oct 22, 2022
Best man for the job, Why are Zombidients always flooding Tinubu's news with abuses, are they trying to cover the message ? You wonder why their candidate selling point is only physical fitness , not track record or intelligence.
We want the election that will produce Tinubu to be an issue based debate , but No they making it abuse based.

34 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Zonefree(m): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
Best man for the job
I'll advice you have your brain examined, sir.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by KingKO22: 5:06am On Oct 22, 2022
Zonefree:

I'll advice you have your brain examined, sir.
Painment for IPOB of Obituary urchins grin

Anybody that support other candidate should have head examine but if you support obituary that is using Mad-Man as his adviser you are in perfect conditions.

Who curse our Nyamirin pigs from SadEast like this grin
Is this not the same set of people calling Buhari as Jubril
Calling Nigeria zoo
But now they are all.perfect bcs they want to highjack Nigeria by fire by force

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by KingKO22: 5:10am On Oct 22, 2022
Let the Nyamirin keep winning on online polls and attacking every sensible and sain Nigeria

We will show and teach them that election is all about votes and not insult grin

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by KingKO22: 5:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Take a look at the useless scam the IPOB pigs from cannibal republic are glorifying as their Messiah grin

Campaigning at IDP camp while pretending he is commiserating with them.

BTW, why is Mr chinko voice not invited for interview lately ? I think the medias are tire of his fake statistic scam grin

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by WibusJaga: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2022

This sick old man should rather be apologising to Nigerians for gifting us a calamity like Buhari.

28 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by motayoayinde: 5:28am On Oct 22, 2022
INSHA ALLAH

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Moh247: 5:38am On Oct 22, 2022
cool

Renewed Hope 23

I strongly believe in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Willy7(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Renewed Hope 23

I strongly believe in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu

Hope dashed by who? Or succinctly put, what happened to the hope Nigerians had on APC in 2015?

21 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Moh247: 5:57am On Oct 22, 2022
Willy7:
Hope dashed by who? Or succinctly put, what happened to the hope Nigerians had on APC in 2015?

" Renewed " , "Renewed"

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Willy7(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

" Renewed " , "Renewed"
its barely 7yrs,why renewing? Isn't it supposed to be greater hope or sustained hope? Why renew? Isn't that making mockery of the plight of Nigerians? Does Nigerians need renewed hope from her captors or from a deliverer?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Moh247: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2022
Willy7:
its barely 7yrs,why renewing? Isn't it supposed to be greater hope or sustained hope? Why renew? Isn't that making mockery of the plight of Nigerians? Does Nigerians need renewed hope from her captors or from a deliverer?

You have to constantly improve and renew your policy in a dynamic world and a growing economy like Nigeria

Instead of antagonism , try and read the document and objectively criticize whatever you don't understand

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by derecho(m): 6:16am On Oct 22, 2022
Nigerians are tired of Tinubu and his Promises lies...Only a fool falls into the same pit twice

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Villa12(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2022
This man should be studied in our tertiary institutions

Indeed what you don't have you dont have it truly

6 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 22, 2022
Fake promises ,peter obi will rule over you

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Willy7(m): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

You have to constantly improve and renew your policy in a dynamic world and a growing economy like Nigeria

Instead of antagonism , try and read the document and objectively criticize whatever you don't understand
but the APC govt is on sit and the country is not getting any better, why don't they start implementing some of it at least to show Nigerians that they are serious about its welfare.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Moh247: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Willy7:
but the APC govt is on sit and the country is not getting any better, why don't they start implementing some of it at least to show Nigerians that they are serious about its welfare.

Political parties are like vessels used in getting political power

Tinubu and his crew are not in Government, the CPC cabal are currently in power ..

When Tinubu's ACN bloc takes over in 2023 insha Allah, you shall witness greatness and good governance

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Willy7(m): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
This man should be studied in our tertiary institutions

Indeed what you don't have you dont have it truly
you people should continue deceiving yourselves, sane Nigerians now know better. Tinubu brought out a manifesto hurriedly put together by a 40 man committee and you think it will be implemented? Where are the manifestos of 2015? Where are the student loans? Tinubu doesn't have anything to offer,he never had. Agbero and hooliganism will not be institutionalised in this Nation. People like Mc Oluomo shouldn't be richer and acknowledged than our professors and doctors. What about Tinubu should be taught in our tertiary institutions? We say No to day light deception and manipulation. Your Lagos Ibadan expressway media hype won't work this time. We know better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by najibibrahimidr: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIi-E6gKcjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyav6h8TxPs
Jonathan, Wike have bagged new awards.

President Muhammadu Buhari has honoured ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Rivers state governor Nyesom Wike and 42 others with NEAPS prizes.

The award is a recognition for public service in Nigeria where the recipient must have excelled in his given influence and good character standing, among others
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Willy7(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

Political parties are like vessels used in getting political power

Tinubu and his crew are not in Government, the CPC cabal are currently in power ..

When Tinubu's ACN bloc takes over in 2023 insha Allah, you shall witness greatness and good governance
uDecieve yourself. Tinubu said he will continue where Buhari stopped, and we already know where Buhari has brought us. We don't like the road, how much more someone promising to continue in the same road. If Tinubu wants Nigerians to take him seriously, let him come out and apologise to Nigerians for fostering a failure like Buhari on the country and let him also condemn their failures and disappointment. Then we know he is ready, until then, Tinubu is Buhari pro max. Take it or leave it.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Villa12(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2022
Willy7:
you people should continue deceiving yourselves, sane Nigerians now know better. Tinubu brought out a manifesto hurriedly put together by a 40 man committee and you think it will be implemented? Where are the manifestos of 2015? Where are the student loans? Tinubu doesn't have anything to offer,he never had. Agbero and hooliganism will not be institutionalised in this Nation. People like Mc Oluomo shouldn't be richer and acknowledged than our professors and doctors. What about Tinubu should be taught in our tertiary institutions? We say No to day light deception and manipulation. Your Lagos Ibadan expressway media hype won't work this time. We know better.
Tinubu will teach una what politics entails don't worry

I only pity Atiku in all these due to his several attempts to win the presidency

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Willy7(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu will teach una what politics entails don't worry

I only pity Atiku in all these due to his several attempts to win the presidency
lie. Tinubu is banking on imaginary block votes of Buhari and snatching of ballot boxes and emptying of Lagos treasury, but Nigerians are waiting. Hungry and angry Nigerians whose hope was dashed and trust betrayed by the demonic party called APC. It won't be business as usual. Tinubu will see fire. APC will be humbled by force.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by herkeem: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2022
U
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Moh247: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2022
Willy7:
uDecieve yourself. Tinubu said he will continue where Buhari stopped, and we already know where Buhari has brought us. We don't like the road, how much more someone promising to continue in the same road. If Tinubu wants Nigerians to take him seriously, let him come out and apologise to Nigerians for fostering a failure like Buhari on the country and let him also condemn their failures and disappointment. Then we know he is ready, until then, Tinubu is Buhari pro max. Take it or leave it.

Continuity in Governance is a positive thing

Buhari built, Lagos - Ibadan - Abeokuta standard guarge rail line... insha Allah Tinubu would build East west Rail line using the built Second Niger Bridge

Buhari and Osinbajo are not sound in economics, but Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a genius when it comes to finance, so expect brilliant financial solutions

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To Greatness, Tinubu Vows by Villa12(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2022
Willy7:
lie. Tinubu is banking on imaginary block votes of Buhari and snatching of ballot boxes and emptying of Lagos treasury, but Nigerians are waiting. Hungry and angry Nigerians whose hope was dashed and trust betrayed by the demonic party called APC. It won't be business as usual. Tinubu will see fire. APC will be humbled by force.
Tinubu is your next president

Atiku will come second

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ll Fight Insecurity, Invest In Tourism In Imo – Tinubu / Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims / Presidency Lauds Rep Members For Passing 2 Executive Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.