Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) (28615 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by luvmijeje(f): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
The Agberos have Ogas. And their Ogas are the Local government Chairmen. Don't take laws into your hands. Talk to the government.

Imagine if you all know how to play politics, this is the time to use your numbers to extract change but APC knows you hate them to the bone.
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by McDuncan: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
BanyXchi:
he's a mentally deranged lunatic, his whole page is about hate against women, his life must be so miserable that he claims he's a troll and can't even mention his tribe.

cheesy grin grin
I've not bothered to look into your profile because you're intellectually unstimulating, very ordinary and totally uninspiring. I'm having you here as Sunday snack and blessed communion wine to wash down.

Caught as a shameless plagiarist and imposter you still had the nerves to be here. You really can't shame the shameless. The difference between you and a street-graded lunatic is just that our hospitals haven't gotten the right tools to track advanced lunacy locked in your DNA.

Keep digging my posts like a captivated bìtch who can't help thinking about her crush.

Pûssy boy.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
McDuncan:

cheesy grin grin
I've not bothered to look into your profile because you're intellectually unstimulating, very ordinary and totally uninspiring. I'm having you here as Sunday snack and blessed communion wine to wash down.

Caught as a shameless plagiarist and imposter you still had the nerves to be here. You really can't shame the shameless. The difference between you and a street-graded lunatic is just that our hospitals haven't gotten the right tools to track advanced lunacy locked in your DNA.

Keep digging my posts like a captivated bìtch who can't help thinking about her crush.

Pûssy boy.
grin grin grin grin
you're not bothered but still the first to jump on my mention here, all I wanted to know is your ethnicity I have no time for a lowlife poverty stricken ogogoro gulping miscreant living in the creeks.

The only shameless lunatic here is the wimp who believes he's a troll and use elementary insults but he's not bold enough to mention the cursed tribe he was unfortunately bred from. The only difference between you and a schiziod patient is that the gov hasn't been to your mosquito infested creek yet

Keep crying under my mentions with your weak elementary insults, just as weak as your father's watery sperm.
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
McDuncan:

The amount of time you spent digging into old posts of other nairalanders just to give me a worthy reply bears all the markings of an ill-equipped wizard caught in day light witchcraft.

Low IQ, dyslexic, barely literate, oluwale graduate. Delving into plagiarism under my pressure exposed you as a real life fraud, 419ner, a failed ritualist, a waste of human space and a disgrace to Nigeria's effort at eradicating illiteracy.

You belong to a long generational line of wizards and illiterate agbo sellers and pre-historical peasants who still believe in human rituals and sacrifice for wealth. I know your house stinks of decayed human remains that failed to turn into money. grin grin grin

Omonile, rural dwelling, tree-hopping, envious oduduwa wizard.

May the birth canal that released a dishonest, disreputable filth like you into this world suffer from cervical collapse and cancer permanently. For the whòrish Ode-itsekiri bìtch cemented her doom by uniting with an agbo seller cum ritualist to birth the biggest thief in online plagiarism. What an unholy despicable trinity.

Damn!!!
Since you refuse to tell your tribe and want to 'troll' I'll give you what you want.
The amount of time you spend into shamelessly giving cheap secondary school insults nairalanders just to give me a worthy reply bears all the markings of an ill-equipped depressed ogogoro gulping miscreant without any future.

Low IQ, dyslexic, barely literate, Militant graduate. Delving into elementary insults under my pressure exposed you as a real life fraud, oil pipe burster, 419ner, a failed ritualist, a waste of human space and a disgrace to Nigeria's effort at eradicating illiteracy.

You belong to a long generational line of fishermen and illiterate kaikai sellers and pre-historical peasants who still believe in human rituals and sacrifice for wealth. I know the blighted creeks you and your lineage are based stinks of decayed human remains that failed to turn into money. grin grin grin

Ogogoro gulping, creek dwelling, tree-hopping, envious ijaw/Osu militant, whether you like it or not,you'll still open gate for the Omoluabi controlling your oil in your own ancestral oil.

May the birth canal that released a dishonest, disreputable filth like you into this world suffer from cervical collapse and cancer permanently. For the whòrish creek dwelling bìtch cemented her doom by uniting with an kaikai seller cum ritualist/militant to birth the biggest miserable incel on a faceless forum. What an unholy despicable trinity.

When you're ready to tell where you come from lmk,you are just ranting like a mentally deranged dog [/quote]
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by McDuncan: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
BanyXchi:
Since you refuse to tell your tribe and want to 'troll' I'll give you what you want.
The amount of time you spend into shamelessly giving cheap secondary school insults nairalanders just to give me a worthy reply bears all the markings of an ill-equipped depressed ogogoro gulping miscreant without any future.

Low IQ, dyslexic, barely literate, Militant graduate. Delving into elementary insults under my pressure exposed you as a real life fraud, oil pipe burster, 419ner, a failed ritualist, a waste of human space and a disgrace to Nigeria's effort at eradicating illiteracy.

You belong to a long generational line of fishermen and illiterate kaikai sellers and pre-historical peasants who still believe in human rituals and sacrifice for wealth. I know the blighted creeks you and your lineage are based stinks of decayed human remains that failed to turn into money. grin grin grin

Ogogoro gulping, creek dwelling, tree-hopping, envious ijaw/Osu militant, whether you like it or not,you'll still open gate for the Omoluabi controlling your oil in your own ancestral oil.

May the birth canal that released a dishonest, disreputable filth like you into this world suffer from cervical collapse and cancer permanently. For the whòrish creek dwelling bìtch cemented her doom by uniting with an kaikai seller cum ritualist/militant to birth the biggest miserable incel on a faceless forum. What an unholy despicable trinity.

When you're ready to tell where you come from lmk,you are just ranting like a mentally deranged dog

Low time plagiarist. Empty vessel!

Oluwale graduate.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by McDuncan: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
BanyXchi:
you're not bothered but still the first to jump on my mention here, all I wanted to know is your ethnicity I have no time for a lowlife poverty stricken ogogoro gulping miscreant living in the creeks.

The only shameless lunatic here is the wimp who believes he's a troll and use elementary insults but he's not bold enough to mention the cursed tribe he was unfortunately bred from. The only difference between you and a schiziod patient is that the gov hasn't been to your mosquito infested creek yet

Keep crying under my mentions with your weak elementary insults, just as weak as your father's watery sperm.

How did you own the drivebykiller account that you plagiarised just so you could engage me?

See your dirty dishonest life? Oduduwa thief.

I know you're the son of a petty yam thief who was too lazy to plant his own crop and was chased out of his community.You're the digital, 21st century manifestation of his genes.

Hopeless Plagiarist!

Where's that shallow grave located where you buried your sister in a failed attempt at money ritual?

Lazy oaf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
McDuncan:

How did you own the drivebykiller account that you plagiarised just so you could engage me?

See your dirty dishonest life? Oduduwa thief.

I know you're the son of a petty yam thief who was too lazy to plant his own crop and was chased out of his community.You're the digital, 21st century manifestation of his genes.

Hopeless Plagiarist!

Where's that shallow grave located where you buried your sister in a failed attempt at money ritual?

Lazy oaf!
You're a mentally depressed kai kai and Ogogoro connoisseur, like I said I'm not interested in your cheap elementary insults,I'm a nationalists, if you really want to go down that lane, lmk which ever cursed tribe your unfortunate incel and lonely soul came from. You must be really bored and jobless, and I'm not really surprised because that's what y'all do in the creeks. Idleness and Joblesness is a terrible disease.
Grown up man will wake up in the morning, first things first, ties a wrapper round his waist and clutch his wooden walking stick with a hat to match then hits gbaramatu mosquito infested creek were he meets with other lazy and useless tribes men for a drinking spree.
In that gathering, the things they discuss are women with big backside, free government money and pipeline vandalism.
What a people!..... You are really talking about ritualism when your whole existence in the creeks reeks of gory savage ritualism and cannibalism?? Abeg shift jor, if you want me to take you serious tell me where you hail from and see how I will shred you into pieces, I'm not here for your nonsense schizoid mental issues

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
McDuncan:

I've flogged repentance into your tribalistic butt that you now profess to be a nationalist!

The confessions of wizard after being flogged with plantain leaves. grin grin grin

So how many souls have you guys killed in that your oduduwa coven of witchcraft?

Confess more, bloody wizard!
Flogged wetin? grin Militant boy I'll advice you to seek help before you go full schizoid oh, you're very deluded... I flogged and bullied you into silence that the only thing you could resort to is cheat elementary insults, you couldn't even mention where you come from, don't forget were it started I replied into your anti-yoruba propaganda, I'm a aggressive Yoruba nationalist on this forum oh, but miscreants like you dread pple like me and call us bigots for calling out the actual bigotry of your fellow Osu degenerates... when I deal with nuisance like you then you go into cheap elementary insults, imagine a grown up like you writing all those jargons cheesy... Abeg shift ogogoro boy, I no get una time again, you're a wimp and a shame to your fellow kaikai drunkards in the creeks.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by McDuncan: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
BanyXchi:
Flogged wetin? grin Militant boy I'll advice you to seek help before you go full schizoid oh, you're very deluded... I flogged and bullied you into silence that the only thing you could resort to is cheat elementary insults, you couldn't even mention where you come from, don't forget were it started I replied into your anti-yoruba propaganda, I'm a aggressive Yoruba nationalist on this forum oh, but miscreants like you dread pple like me and call us bigots for calling out the actual bigotry of your fellow Osu degenerates... when I deal with nuisance like you then you go into cheap elementary insults, imagine a grown up like you writing all those jargons cheesy... Abeg shift ogogoro boy, I no get una time again, you're a wimp and a shame to your fellow kaikai drunkards in the creeks.

Mr limestone and Quartz, this is a brief summary of your casualty;

Identity
Paternally yoruba
Maternally itsekiri
A rural dweller deep in the red soiled oduduwa republic
Unemployed, unproductive youth in his late 20s
Caught in deep plagiarism after suffering annihilation

Depraved wizard, you've still not told us how you're the owner of the account you were caught brutally raping like a Depraved hegoat.

Who needs psychiatric evaluation like a lying thief like you?
Who needs psychological and medical help to restore his sense of shame?

Born bastard from a family of wretched degenerates. You will die premature by public lynching.

Barawo!
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
McDuncan:

Mr limestone and Quartz, this is a brief summary of your casualty;

Identity
Paternally yoruba
Maternally itsekiri
A rural dweller deep in the red soiled oduduwa republic
Unemployed, unproductive youth in his late 20s
Caught in deep plagiarism after suffering annihilation

Depraved wizard, you've still not told us how you're the owner of the account you were caught brutally raping like a Depraved hegoat.

Who needs psychiatric evaluation like a lying thief like you?
Who needs psychological and medical help to restore your sense of shame?

Born bastard from a family of wretched degenerates. You will die premature by public lynching.

Barawo!
stop projecting your joblessness to me militant boy.... Yoy need help for your miserable and lonely existence. You're a miserable lonely incel without help in his life, so you result to cheap elementary on a faceless forum and call yourself a troll, you need psychological,spiritual,medical and even physical help, else you might run mad before the end of the year. I'm not interested in your asinine schizoid take devoid of facts, I only deal and reel out facts and not hackneyed theories concocted out of copious consumption of ogogoro. The most laughable yet idiotic assertion you made from your litany of garbage is crying about plagiarism when you're a miserable soul that won't even mention his tribe.

Just like your fisherman turned militant of a father and your Kaikai seller of a mother werw wasted by Obasanjo in your mosquito infested creeks, you'll die prematurely in a gruesome way, and I'm sure you know your fellow Osus deep in the hinterland will be waiting joyfully to munch your lazy pipe bursting skull. grin.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by McDuncan: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
BanyXchi:
stop projecting your joblessness to me militant boy.... Yoy need help for your miserable and lonely existence. You're a miserable lonely incel without help in his life, so you result to cheap elementary on a faceless forum and call yourself a troll, you need psychological,spiritual,medical and even physical help, else you might run mad before the end of the year. I'm not interested in your asinine schizoid take devoid of facts, I only deal and reel out facts and not hackneyed theories concocted out of copious consumption of ogogoro. The most laughable yet idiotic assertion you made from your litany of garbage is crying about plagiarism when you're a miserable soul that won't even mention his tribe.

Just like your fisherman turned militant of a father and your Kaikai seller of a mother werw wasted by Obasanjo in your mosquito infested creeks, you'll die prematurely in a gruesome way, and I'm sure you know your fellow Osus deep in the hinterland will be waiting joyfully to munch your lazy pipe bursting skull. grin.

It's like the effect of the plantain leaf is wearing off. I'll get fresh ones and this time I'll have you stripped and flogged mercilessly. There're tones of confessions you need to make before we set you ablaze. Like;

-How many covens do you operate?
-How much human blood have you consumed?
-What is your rank in the witchcraft world?
-Where did you lose your sense of shame?
-Where did you bury your sister after your failed attempt at money ritual?
-How long does it take as a wizard to fly from the West to Niger Delta?
-Are you a covenanted wizard or just a freelance?
-Was it by witchcraft power you found the drivebykiller account or by persistent search?
-Is plagiarism a crime in wizardry?

We need the answers to these questions before we set you ablaze and feed your cursed corpse to the worms of the soil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
sweetgala:

The traders can't shut the markeu because the land belongs to LASG and some customary family arrangements.

Lagos state government has been making plans to close the market because ot pollution and overcrowding/overflow unto the main road.

LASG ain't loosing a single dime, with a Tinubu presidency they'll reintroduce the special status legislation for Lagos in NASS and I'm sure it'll pass through the upper and lower houses.

Your head no dey there
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Basher8583: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Why haven't they done it till date.
It's not about having the money for importation....

This is not buying from eBay

Be careful what you wish for. Importation is not rocket science. If Yorubas and Hausas decide not to buy from Igbos anymore you will understand the power of a consumer.

Una fit sell market to your kind? Cunny man no fit sell maket to another cunny man. Hahaha

Dont push us to that level.
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Gbagura: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Look at this weak coward that can't even defend himself coming here to talk about policy that will do what to his generation yet unborn....

Wise up kid.

The day you guys decide to be crazy in Lagos is the day your doom begins...

Na question you go ask... "HOW COME" . No need to reveal too much to you all until the day you decide to be stupid to peaceful people minding there business
How you wan defeat Yoruba in Lagos? Die no dey tire you? Na so you start with your mouths before losing over 3 millions of your people. Na till dem wipe you comot this world before you start getting sense? You have mind oo? The choking go too much for you to handle. Your fathers with military advantage couldn't try rubbish in Lagos, na you mumu children wan come do anyhow.

1 policy, I repeat, will destroy everything you've worked for in Lagos. They will ask you whether C & Z dey Yoruba Language. UN go dey ask you where you share borders with any Yoruba state talk less of Lagos.

Abeg go siddon, you too mumu.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Gbagura: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Look at this dundi .....
They deported which ibo's to where ...

So what happened in Alaba... Who won at the end of the day. Igbo traders or yoruba touts.....

Maximum pain
LASG won. Your leaders went to alausa to plead.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Gbagura: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Don't be a clown.

People respect themselves enough not to have fallouts with people same way your people in the East respect themselves not to have fallouts with ibos.

Until there stupidity get the better part of them that tells them to intimidate Igbos in there community for no reason then you will understand what it feels like.

Until then, you all are cowards
See this toothless Mugu. Your elders go dey beg in your behalf but you mumu pikins go come nairaland dey brag.

Make asiwaju enter first, make Lagos get her Special Status, then you will know your levels in Lagos. Hope you know what special status entails? See this mumu lout oo, Lol
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by osidion2020(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Show me a single male from Yoruba extraction, who's not a coward and traitor and I will give you 500k cash.
Kaysalas:

The greatest coward in Nigerian history is Dim chukwuemeka ojukwu eze gburugburu gbuogi dia! who left Biafra dressed like a woman and ran to ivory coast to look for peace grin
After killing 3 million of your uncles and aunts, rendered the children kwashiorkor ridden while his children were safely tucked away and fed fat. grin
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
osidion2020:
Show me a single male from Yoruba extraction, who's not a coward and traitor and I will give you 500k cash.
yoruba are the greatest tribe in Africa. period
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2022
osidion2020:
See, isn't this a very daft Question to ask? I should show you... how do you intend to know the activities of each man to know who is a coward and who isn't? Are you talking history or present day? I am even feeling irritated at the f**lishness of this question, that I don't even know how else to respond. (No insults intended). How about you showing me a single male from your tribe who isn't a coward and a traitor, then we can take it from there?
Bottom line: stop asking d*mb Questions.

And that 500k if you have it, keep it for your aged parents, they need it more.
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by tohnice: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shey Dem Don open alaba market back
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by obontami: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2022
McDuncan:

Like your fathers yielded their dignity to the conquering fulanis, so also have you yielded and emulated my jabs. It pales in comparison to the original author. It shows I'm hitting your deepest emotional defences. The times others dominated the oil industry is long over. Thanks to James Ibori, the Ogidigbo 1 who put a stop to many acts of thievery. Wike is doing a good job in taking the initiative.

Shame and false pride will never make you admit the torture you're going through but your pretence is too elementary to do a cover up job.

The first day your mother was admitted in the hospital for STDs infections, her vagina discharge was so dark that the lab specialist could swear it was pure unrefined crude oil. And the undies she wore that night was sent to the ECDC (European Centre For Disease Control) in France for further scientific investigation. That's to me, a tribute to the madingo Bender you call your mother.

I even learnt the narrow bridge separating her kpekus and anus was ruptured by a foreign expatriate who is famous for fvking black women in a violent manner. grin grin grin

Lezz?

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by feed70: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2022
Whiteshield:

Thugs didn't run in Alaba, na your kinsmen close shop run comot.
Go and end agbero in Onitsha and other places in Igboland. If we want agbero in Lagos, you must accept it. If you don't want, get out.

This one wen u de canvas for agbero so is like u sef na abegro? Go hustle oh lol, no sane person will support does idiots.. go to alaba now and see how peaceful the road is.. no traffic any day any time since they chase them out of the road.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) / Buhari’s Govt Disowns President’s Aide On Modu Sheriff Appointment / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.