Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,155 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. (17676 Views)

Traffic Advisory As APC Presidential Rally Holds In Lagos (Updated) / Traffic Advisory: APC Presidential Rally Holds In Lagos On Tuesday. / Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Redman44(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2022
Obi vs Tinubu and Atiku.

I forsee Peter Obi scoring/winning 55% to 57% of the total votes cast in the 2023 Presidential elections. It won't be an easy ride for Peter Obi, Senator Yusuf Datti Ahmed and the Labour Party, but they will emerge victorious. All the small small votes for Obi will add up in the swing states of the North.

Kaduna, Niger, Sokoto, Gombe, Adamawa etc will deliver thousands of votes ( 35% ) respectively for Obi, while Benue, Nassarawa, Plateau and Taraba will give Obi around 55% to 60% of their votes respectively. The South East and South South States will be won by Obi surely, while Obi will pull significant votes in the South West. The handwriting is on the wall cool cool cool. Vote buying by the APC AND PDP will take place, but Obidients in their numbers will dwarf all the vote buying. Thank you, Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2022
Redman44:
Obi vs Tinubu and Atiku.

I forsee Peter Obi scoring/winning 55% to 57% of the total votes cast in the 2023 Presidential elections. It won't be an easy ride for Peter Obi, Senator Yusuf Datti Ahmed and the Labour Party, but they will emerge victorious. All the small small votes for Obi will add up in the swing states of the North.

Kaduna, Niger, Sokoto, Gombe, Adamawa etc will deliver thousands of votes ( 35% ) respectively for Obi, while Benue, Nassarawa, Plateau and Taraba will give Obi around 55% to 60% of their votes respectively. The South East and South South States will be won by Obi surely, while Obi will pull significant votes in the South West. The handwriting is on the wall cool cool cool. Vote buying by the APC AND PDP will take place, but Obidients in their numbers will dwarf all the vote buying. Thank you, Jesus.

Delusional. Obi cannot get 5 percent vote in Sokoto, katsina, Kano, borno, kebbi. May be they can get 10 percent in Kaduna but Datti won't even win his polling unit.

If you know you know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Wait till awon were call such massive crowd rented crowd

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by OMYKROIN: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2022
RepairZoneNlll:
IM BATIFIED

I fix all dead iphone panel

A trial will convince you

Your fellow beatified urchins go thief phone tire today, pray they are able to pickpocket an iphone for you to chop today.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CSTRR: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2022
Lastma is doing traffic advisory for Tinubu rally?

These people no even dey shame
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Allisgud: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2022
Anybody rallying for tinubu,is just there Incase he throw money,obi no dey give shishi
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CSTRR: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2022
I am happy that is there is no MColuomo in 30 other states.

We are waiting to see how the president of Lagos will intimidate outside the South West.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Redman44(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Delusional. Obi cannot get 5 percent vote in Sokoto, katsina, Kano, borno, kebbi. May be they can get 10 percent in Kaduna but Datti won't even win his polling unit.

If you know you know.

You are the one that is delusional. It is all the young obidients going into the Northern Villages of Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Adamawa, Kaduna etc to CAMPAIGN that will win the elections for Peter Obi. You have not realized the power of door to door campaigns, have you? Datti Ahmed will win his polling booth. You can take that to the bank, Sir. The North East and North West States are the focus of Obidients at the moment. If Labour Party can secure at least 50 votes per village, we can have our 25% in the States mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Dave2011: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2022
post=117776235:

.......Jason, and what is your problem with Naptu if he has a candidate he is supporting?
Is he telling you to stop supporting your Pandora or what exactly is your problem?!

Same way you were attacking Obembet the other day for supporting her candidate?!
Na wa for dis Peter Obi boys o.

Live and let others live now, Ibori boy.
Must everyone support your pandora?
Sho! shocked

Lol cheesy
When 2 Obi boys fight! cool
Thanks Lexy for schooling your brother Jay! cheesy wink cheesy

Our 2 darling Boys kiss kiss

You cannot lace the shoes of the man you stupidly called Pandora considering how hopeless your grill business is. You wouldn't be here typing rubbish if you're busy with your business.

This also reminded me how you blindly supported your darling daddy that has destroyed the country in all spheres!

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by FuckOsuPigs: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2022
Realists:
What a living ancestor, what an opportunity to have a living god as president of Nigeria.
While others present Palm oil, Red oil, blood & human sacrifice to summon the spirit of their ancestors. We only need to vote for our own ancestor to make Nigeria great.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Terror48: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2022
post=117776215:
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE.

Correct Man.
Btw,
God bless your business.
Nigeria will favour you.

We are still testing the microphone �.
Dem yansh go hot.

JAGABAN, Dem Mama Husband.
Iyalaya awon omo ale.
Go march for South east
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Agbero r Nigerians too didinrin

Agbero no be work. Let them go to school and get off the road bt their principal will never do that cos to him they belong to the streets all their lives and they worship him for the crums he drops for them and their families.

Deliver urself from political slavery.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2022
post=117776215:
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE.

Correct Man.
Btw,
God bless your business.
Nigeria will favour you.

We are still testing the microphone �.
Dem yansh go hot.

JAGABAN, Dem Mama Husband.
Iyalaya awon omo ale.
You don start again ba
The shit wey you shit for 2015 still dey ground
Yet you still wan shit another
How dem take program zombies dey amaze me
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by seunjungle1(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2022
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me.

JASONjnr:
You said that you don't have any candidate that you're supporting.....

You lied....Naptu2.

You can quote this too.....So I won't edit it.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Ensho: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2022
All THIS WALK ON TOP HOW MUCH?!!!IN MY TIME NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT WEDA DA DEVUL LIKES IT OR NOT.VOTE WISELY
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Stinto: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Am here live inside police college Ikeja if una see crowd fear go fear fear i swear
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by adexoramo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Youth dey walk for Tinubu? I tot they said all Nigerian youths are in support of Obi ni
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Menclothing: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Crowd I saw was massive
Massive I repeat
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Cryofigbos: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Agbero no be work. Let them go to school and get off the road bt their principal will never do that cos to him they belong to the streets all their lives and they worship him for the crums he drops for them and their families.

Deliver urself from political slavery.

If what lagos is today is political slavery grin then south east is political hell grin rot in ur hell grin
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by jaxxy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Cryofigbos:

If what lagos is today is political slavery grin then south east is political hell grin rot in ur hell grin

Lagos has always been the lucrative state and more advanced former FCT b4 abuja. If u were born in lagos u will know all these people are doing is political slavery..
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Cryofigbos: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Lagos has always been the lucrative state and more advanced former FCT b4 abuja. If u were born in lagos u will know all these people are doing is political slavery..

Former FCT kee u there.....is that what d state is still living on......I simply asked u if lagos political structure is slavery what then is south east if not hell fire.....when u can see the difference and failure of ur state u start giving excuses.....
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Former FCT kee u there.....is that what d state is still living on......I simply asked u if lagos political structure is slavery what then is south east if not hell fire.....when u can see the difference and failure of ur state u start giving excuses.....

Political structure serving 1man of questionable character and style of governance is slavery.

The southest have their own problems bt they are doing what is necessary to correct it. They are not political slavery for 1 man's undemocratic style of governance.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Mummiesboy: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
inoki247:
Na thread for people to cry and also tell us how dey are being paid since dey are the account officer of the Party....

Dey will start analyzing and telling us how people are frowning and also old and called dem sef Youth Forgetting wu dey are supporting is 61 years old and telling them he represents the youth....
Lazy youth in Buharia Voice
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Enimin: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
I pray Shango strikes them all dead....Shango cannot stand thieves
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Cryofigbos: 4:15am On Oct 23, 2022
jaxxy:

Political structure serving 1man of questionable character and style of governance is slavery.

The southest have their own problems bt they are doing what is necessary to correct it. They are not political slavery for 1 man's undemocratic style of governance.

U should rather face ur south east problem and leave south west that's more better off than ur region to its politics
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by jaxxy(m): 4:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

U should rather face ur south east problem and leave south west that's more better off than ur region to its politics

is ondo and osun better of? or u think lagos na ordinary state right from time? even b4 tinubu relocated to lagos it has always been a great state thanks to all tribes living here.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Cryofigbos: 4:39am On Oct 23, 2022
jaxxy:

is ondo and osun better of? or u think lagos na ordinary state right from time? even b4 tinubu relocated to lagos it has always been a great state thanks to all tribes living here.

Ondo and osun r far better off than any south east states....infrastructure wise, education, healthcare and empowerments........there's no development in south east aside if u show us individual buildings in d middle of d bush, probably drug pushers abandoned buildings........ondo state generate more IGR than any south east state.......

Why r all tribes not leaving in south east......u guys r not accommodating and progressive.....u said b4 tinubu relocated, relocated from where pls? Is that what ur parents told u grin

If u come to d public with figment of emotional imaginations just to force a point u will end up looking stupid.......

Back then when I was doing my NYSC registration I picked different state from different regions but I specifically left out south east bcoz of d disgusting attitude of d ppl of that region....kano and kaduna r ahead of south east in terms of development and investment inflow just bcoz of u ppl's bad attitude despite being very industrious.......ppl that called some of their own OSU grin grin grin
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by jaxxy(m): 5:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Ondo and osun r far better off than any south east states....infrastructure wise, education, healthcare and empowerments........there's no development in south east aside if u show us individual buildings in d middle of d bush, probably drug pushers abandoned buildings........ondo state generate more IGR than any south east state.......

Why r all tribes not leaving in south east......u guys r not accommodating and progressive.....u said b4 tinubu relocated, relocated from where pls? Is that what ur parents told u grin

If u come to d public with figment of emotional imaginations just to force a point u will end up looking stupid.......

Back then when I was doing my NYSC registration I picked different state from different regions but I specifically left out south east bcoz of d disgusting attitude of d ppl of that region....kano and kaduna r ahead of south east in terms of development and investment inflow just bcoz of u ppl's bad attitude despite being very industrious.......ppl that called some of their own OSU grin grin grin

seems ure still deluded and to make it worse u don't even the truth about ur principal. Do u know his history? His family or real names?

why do think his claimed family aren't acting like real family to him? Anyways these are personal choices and an adult can claim to be whatever he likes even if its false.

go and see parts of ondo and osun u will know that the southeast is more developed especially Anambra, Enugu cos they are not lazy people they only lack federal representation.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Cryofigbos: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2022
jaxxy:

seems ure still deluded and to make it worse u don't even the truth about ur principal. Do u know his history? His family or real names?

why do think his claimed family aren't acting like real family to him? Anyways these are personal choices and an adult can claim to be whatever he likes even if its false.

go and see parts of ondo and osun u will know that the southeast is more developed especially Anambra, Enugu cos they are not lazy people they only lack federal representation.

Its seems u have low IQ.....na u know where tinubu came from, I can't go into such stupid baseless arguments with u.........I repeat osun and ondo r far better off than all south east states........and what do u mean by federal representation again, another excuse for ur under development I guess, akwa ibom and river state today are develop bcoz dey have working government but south east ppl despite the no development always defend their useless governors and blame others for the backwardness of south east.....there's nothing u can show as development today in south east nothing...u keep shouting lagos is formal FCT, when was lekki free trade zone, brt or the new light rail established.....dis r progressive ideology and not giving excuses for failure

During regional governments when Awolowo was the minister of d western region we have been investing in education, the first university in Nigeria UI, first television station was in ibadan, first skyscraper cocoa dome still standing in ibadan as we speak.....we have always been ahead and developed while ur ppl do nothing with their life but hate
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2022
lexy2014:

Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president?

You didn't get me.

I meant unless death happens....

Tinubu will win Obi and Atiku anyday.

Obi and Atiku have no known track records.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Babysho:

Sit down there make pant dey wear you. How can anyone run for presidency under a party that has failed for 8 years. The logo of APC is an abomination these days.

So na APC also fail for UK, US, France etc, experiencing huge crisis abi?

APC has done well in the face of global economic woes...

The accomplishments of APC in agriculture, economic diversification, combatting corruption & insecurity and infrastructures are the reason the country hasn't sunk.

Go and ask Liz Truss, she go tell you wetin she see.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Its seems u have low IQ.....na u know where tinubu came from, I can't go into such stupid baseless arguments with u.........I repeat osun and ondo r far better off than all south east states........and what do u mean by federal representation again, another excuse for ur under development I guess, akwa ibom and river state today are develop bcoz dey have working government but south east ppl despite the no development always defend their useless governors and blame others for the backwardness of south east.....there's nothing u can show as development today in south east nothing...u keep shouting lagos is formal FCT, when was lekki free trade zone, brt or the new light rail established.....dis r progressive ideology and not giving excuses for failure

During regional governments when Awolowo was the minister of d western region we have been investing in education, the first university in Nigeria UI, first television station was in ibadan, first skyscraper cocoa dome still standing in ibadan as we speak.....we have always been ahead and developed while ur ppl do nothing with their life but hate

u are a tribal bigot clown, can u compare ondo or Sun to Anambra or Enugu? only in ur dreams. u had university and others didn't have sane period or what? igbos are still one of the most educated tribes with high achievements it's on recod and a fact.

I'm business they are No1. this is not to brag bt just to highlight the positives and development of the region and tribe u even think to look down on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Container Truck Tumbles In Apapa Lagos (photos) / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Motorists, Commuters Lament Gridlock / 6 Reasons You Should Not Argue With Road Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.