Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,734 members, 7,858,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. (17658 Views)

Traffic Advisory As APC Presidential Rally Holds In Lagos (Updated) / Traffic Advisory: APC Presidential Rally Holds In Lagos On Tuesday. / Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Adakintroy: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2022
deeway200:
Of all these campaigns none has beaten Peter Obi. It was the only voluntary campaign. The rest were paid.

This is why you obedient will loose. Too much know know. Everyone else is dumb and stupid n you smart. You are moral and saint like. The others are uncivilized and agbero like. Be careful.

Cuz if this so called agberos and sick man outwit you come this election. Una go find somewhere hide face. Maturity is to first respect ur opponent. You dont have to like him.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by SpecialEdition: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2022
I still think Atiku will get more votes than Tinubu. Tinubu is all paid people and a lot of media noise.

No politican can buy up all the votes. You need to convince people. The numbers for Obi in 2023 will chock them.

Be brave.
Don't loose hope.
Obi is coming!

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Latakia(f): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2022
Jagaban is the incoming president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria whether zombiedients like it or not.

Peterrorist Obi Pandora is the incoming president of IPOB whether Tinubuists like it or not.

Atiku is the incoming Emir of Dubai whether Cameroonians like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Quenncee: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2022
deeway200:
Of all these campaigns none has beaten Peter Obi. It was the only voluntary campaign. The rest were paid.
and by force. Iyaoloja made it mandatory for all Lagos market women.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2022
post=117776235:

.......Jason, and what is your problem with Naptu if he has a candidate he is supporting?
Is he telling you to stop supporting your Pandora or what exactly is your problem?!

Same way you were attacking Obembet the other day for supporting her candidate?!
Na wa for dis Peter Obi instruments o.

Live and let others live now, Ibori boy.
Must everyone support your pandora?
Sho! shocked

Lol cheesy
When 2 Obi boys fight! cool
Thanks Lexy for schooling your brother Jay! cheesy wink cheesy

Our 2 darling Boys kiss kiss

How is Jason my brother? Can you explain?

How am I an obi boy? Can you provide the discussion regarding being an obi boy?

What has obi got to do with this?

Did you even read the information he posted? How does what you said relate to the topic and the information?

If you don't mention obi, can't you make your point?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by brightbright: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Bayelsa Man shared his own experience as Flood take over his Poultry in Bayelsa

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiaRKdFYZxk

A poultry farmer, has lamented the loss he has suffered as a result of flood in Bayelsa State.

He shared videos of the dead birds on his Twitter handle on Thursday saying that he lost 3,897 birds because there was no way to bring in food or medicine for the birds due to the flood.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2022
post=117776235:

.......Jason, and what is your problem with Naptu if he has a candidate he is supporting?
Is he telling you to stop supporting your Pandora or what exactly is your problem?!

Same way you were attacking Obembet the other day for supporting her candidate?!
Na wa for dis Peter Obi instruments o.

Live and let others live now, Ibori boy.
Must everyone support your pandora?
Sho! shocked

Lol cheesy
When 2 Obi boys fight! cool
Thanks Lexy for schooling your brother Jay! cheesy wink cheesy

Our 2 darling Boys kiss kiss

Where is the fight you are referring to? Can you show us pls? Has the meaning of fight changed?
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by begoniaa: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2022
Latakia:
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Kaiser20: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2022
God bless the Agberos
God bless NURTW
God bless Baba Amuda Agbado Tinubu (Bat)
More blessing for the lagos Touts, supporters of Baba Amuda. (Bat)

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Latakia(f): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2022
begoniaa:

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by newnigerdelta00: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Agbero's marching for Agbado............

[img]https://giffiles./216/216408.gif[/img]

Na die owner,woooooooo
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Prinzzy5: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2022
Be like na for only Lagos BAT get fans o
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by DIVAD2000: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2022
post=117776252:

Nice one.
You know the drill.
If any animal see themselves as child of perdition or hate, they can quote you and we go on from there.
God punish Ipob/Boko.
God bless Nigeria.

All the swines calling our darling nation a zoo, they do so, cos they see themselves as animals.

This country will be great in our lifetime.

You keep marketing Peter obi, even in posts that do not concern him
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by DIVAD2000: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Over 300 tribes in Nigeria but watch how it will be only these miserable Igbos that will be lamenting on this thread as if they were born to be sorrowful. They are never happy to see others succeed. Are Igbos not tired of embarrassing their tribe everyday? undecided

Including the igbos supporting tinubu right?

I'm Yoruba though
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by donbrowser(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2022
youngbabaj:
I de wait for pictures

Live and direct

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2022
DIVAD2000:

You keep marketing Peter obi, even in posts that do not concern him

Honestly. It's because he thinks backwards
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Kirkman: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2022
Useless youths without sense. As I'm sense is really far from them. Agbado and owo-mida urchins.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Redman44(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2022
If you are in Sokoto State, a Labour Party Rally for Peter Obi/Datti Yusuf Ahmed is taking place today. Please go out and make your voting intentions known. Collect your PVC asap. Peter Obi is COMING

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by sweetjohn(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2022
Maybe SW youths alone will vote for Tinubu. Regional presidential candidates. Highly rejected by all other region except SW. But they keep decieving themselves that northerners will ignore Kwankwashor and Atiku to vote for a half dead old thief
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Echoban: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2022
deeway200:

Use what u have to get what u want. The aim is getting what u want.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by VEHINTOLAR: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2022
If you're not comfortable with this,you should know the route to your village in alaigbo !
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Olowosaudi(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Hmm. Very sad. Now I believe that the problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but the dumb headed followers who just like to be exploited for a pittance. Sad
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Chrismania100: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2022
I get my left ear that Tinubu biggest west zone will be matched toe.to toe by obidient

CoolAmbience:

Dey there dey sleep on top bike...

Asiwaju is a goal!

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Shameless youths

We know the youths from the dead sun than are useless and shameless.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Akfrenzy(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I pray they won't walk in vain because 2023 election is going to be turf

Aswear ( grin grin
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Iwedunloye: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Komu1048(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2022
I just passed the place, only mechanic association is enough to beat Zombidients walks
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Theunbothered: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
You said that you don't have any candidate that you're supporting.....

You lied....Naptu2.

You can quote this too.....So I won't edit it.

It's obvious the guy is a patron of the agbado lord.

APC hooligans are so ashamed of their candidate but want to hand Nigeria over to the idiot.

Naptu2 like the coward he is went to mention us on his schizophrenic blog instead of seeking psychological help. grin

They can't defend their patron and can't even defend themselves online. Blood sucking bats are always cowards who live in darkness. grin

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by gbaskiboy: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Over 300 tribes in Nigeria but watch how it will be only these miserable Igbos that will be lamenting on this thread as if they were born to be sorrowful. They are never happy to see others succeed. Are Igbos not tired of embarrassing their tribe everyday? undecided
Same way Yorubas mourn bitterly when they see Peter's Obi campaign. I can feel your sorrow please don't let it lead to depression. By the way, do you think all yorubas are in support of BAT? I knows Igbos that are die hard supporters of BAT. The Yorubas6 that are against him are more than those with him, do your research and you will see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by sonogo(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2022
Forced walk. If you force me to walk for tinubu today are you still going to force me to vote for him also.
Berger suya mechanic village by kirikiri road and environs were forced to shutdown today because they want force people to walk for tinubu. Make mumus no quote me ooo…. Just go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by VEHINTOLAR: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2022
Just watch out for the cannibalistic family members of this OSU (in the picture) from alaigbo,today's rally is another source of sorrow and gnashing of the teeth for them !

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by pinkgoodies(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:

I find it funny and stupid when plle say Is Agbero dat will come out. Almost 90% have voters card, abi dem nobi nigerians. If agbero can have such numbers supporting him, wait till election day wen traders n artisans will den come out to vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Sacks 35 Edo Communities, Renders 30,000 Homeless / Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana / Introduction - The diary of one of many tired Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.