Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,872 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. (17663 Views)

Traffic Advisory As APC Presidential Rally Holds In Lagos (Updated) / Traffic Advisory: APC Presidential Rally Holds In Lagos On Tuesday. / Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Cryofigbos: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2022
jaxxy:

u are a tribal bigot clown, can u compare ondo or Sun to Anambra or Enugu? only in ur dreams. u had university and others didn't have sane period or what? igbos are still one of the most educated tribes with high achievements it's on recod and a fact.

I'm business they are No1. this is not to brag bt just to highlight the positives and development of the region and tribe u even think to look down on.

Ur English is horrible grin grin u can foolishly assume anything due to ur shallow imaginations but we all know d statistics when it comes to d most educated region in Nigeria grin grin and most successful when it comes to captains of industries and banks etc ur ppl r only successful in drug business and lockup shops grin
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Ur English is horrible grin grin u can foolishly assume anything due to ur shallow imaginations but we all know d statistics when it comes to d most educated region in Nigeria grin grin and most successful when it comes to captains of industries and banks etc ur ppl r only successful in drug business and lockup shops grin

The drug lord is amoda. if u know u know.

u can keep crying. His fellow brothers thread is on front reconfirming exactly what I was saying to u here.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by Babysho(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2022
CoolAmbience:

So na APC also fail for UK, US, France etc, experiencing huge crisis abi?

APC has done well in the face of global economic woes...

The accomplishments of APC in agriculture, economic diversification, combatting corruption & insecurity and infrastructures are the reason the country hasn't sunk.

Go and ask Liz Truss, she go tell you wetin she see.

"Go and ask Liz Truss" You sound like a child
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You didn't get me.

I meant unless death happens....

Tinubu will win Obi and Atiku anyday.

Obi and Atiku have no known track records.

I got you very well. Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president?

How do obi and atiku have no known track record?
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
lexy2014:

I got you very well. Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president?

Let's have Atiku and Obi's track records then...

List their landmark achievements in office.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Let's have Atiku and Obi's track records then...

List their landmark achievements in office.

i havent said anything about obi or atiku. You are the one who said something about them.
i am asking you questions based on what you said. up till now, you cant answer....Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president?

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
lexy2014:

i havent said anything about obi or atiku. You are the one who said something about them.
i am asking you questions based on what you said. up till now, you cant answer....Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president?

Based on supports from across the country....Tinubu is most likely to win.

And I have responded to your question....only that you are unable to note that. I expressly clarified that I meant that only God owns life, and so long that his life is spared by God, he would win.

Atiku and Obi do not seem to understand the enormity of the office they seek.

If you say Obi and Atiku have track records...can we have their landmark projects?

Which SE governor has followed Obi as he campaigns across the country? How many from the NE are backing Atiku? How has Atiku managed the post primary elections crisis in the PDP?

Do you know the implications of going into the general elections without the support of 5 governors from one's party or not having the support of governors from your region? Go and ask Jonathan. It was the same number of governors that nailed Jonathan in 2015.

No matter how you see it, getting your house in order is the surest strategy, and this Tinubu has done better than the rest of the candidates.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Based on supports from across the country....Tinubu is most likely to win.

And I have responded to your question....only that you are unable to note that. I expressly clarified that I meant that only God owns life, and so long that his life is spared by God, he would win.

Atiku and Obi do not seem to understand the enormity of the office they seek.

If you say Obi and Atiku have track records...can we have their landmark projects?

Which SE governor has followed Obi as he campaigns across the country? How many from the NE are backing Atiku? How has Atiku managed the post primary elections crisis in the PDP?

Do you know the implications of going into the general elections without the support of 5 governors from one's party or not having the support of governors from your region? Go and ask Jonathan. It was the same number of governors that nailed Jonathan in 2015.

No matter how you see it, getting your house in order is the surest strategy, and this Tinubu has done better than the rest of the candidates.

Response isn't same as answer. You haven't answered the questions.

Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president?

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Response isn't same as answer. You haven't answered the questions.

Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president?

Lol...

And you think that for me to answer your question means that I have to align with what you have in mind?

I answer based on facts...not to meet personal expectations of people.

Let's have Obi's landmark projects in Anambra? As for Atiku, we all know the role he played in the privatization of public assets.

Perhaps, we should start with the capacity to expand wealth i.e. IGR generation, which obviously should be the benchmark for assessing the presidential candidates in the face of shrinking global economies, dwindling national revenues, growing insecurity, increasing environmental concerns, rising wage increment demands, inflation, job losses and unemployment....

Obi only added N1billion to Anambra's IGR in 8 years? Go, check with the NBS. Ngige left Anambra's IGR at N7.4 billion March 2006. And by March 2014 when Obi was leaving office, Anambra's was still less than N8billion after 8 years.

Go check same facts about Tinubu.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol...

And you think that for me to answer your question means that I have to align with what you have in mind?

Let's have Obi's landmark projects in Anambra? As for Atiku, we all know the role he played in the privatization of public assets.

Perhaps, we should start with the capacity to expand wealth i.e. IGR generation, which obviously should be the benchmark for assessing the presidential candidates in the face of shrinking global economies, dwindling national revenues, growing insecurity, increasing environmental concerns, rising wage increment demands, inflation, job losses and unemployment....

Obi only added N1billion to Anambra's IGR in 8 years? Go, check with the NBS. Ngige left Anambra's IGR at N7.4 billion March 2006. And by March 2014 when Obi was leaving office, Anambra's was still less than N8billion after 8 years.

You still haven't answered my questions.

1. Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president? Yes or no

2. How do obi and atiku have no known track record?
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered my questions.

1. Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president? Yes or no

2. How do obi and atiku have no known track record?

"....How do Obi and Atiku have no known track record..." Whatever that means?

Make I leave you abeg, I don realize the kind person wey I dey talk with.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
CoolAmbience:

"....How do Obi and Atiku have no known track record..." Whatever that means?

Make I leave you abeg, I don realize the kind person wey I dey talk with.

I thought you are the one who said Obi and Atiku have no known track record? if that is your stance, how come you cant say how they do not have any known trackrecord?

also, Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president? Yes or no
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 4:37am On Oct 26, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol...

am not sure what the following you wrote got to do with the questions i asked but let me look at your points.

who are the "we" that all know the role atiku played in the privatization of public assets? what role was that if i may ask?

what exactly do you mean by "landmark projects"?

how did you come to the conclusion that "IGR should obviously should be the benchmark for assessing the presidential candidates in the face of shrinking global economies, dwindling national revenues, growing insecurity, increasing environmental concerns, rising wage increment demands, inflation, job losses and unemployment...."?

When you say "Obi only added N1billion to Anambra's IGR in 8 years", pls how much was he supposed to add?

what same facts about tinubu am i checking?

meanwhile, Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president? Yes or no

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2022
lexy2014:

am not sure what the following you wrote got to do with the questions i asked but let me look at your points.

who are the "we" that all know the role atiku played in the privatization of public assets? what role was that if i may ask?

what exactly do you mean by "landmark projects"?

how did you come to the conclusion that "IGR should obviously should be the benchmark for assessing the presidential candidates in the face of shrinking global economies, dwindling national revenues, growing insecurity, increasing environmental concerns, rising wage increment demands, inflation, job losses and unemployment...."?

When you say "Obi only added N1billion to Anambra's IGR in 8 years", pls how much was he supposed to add?

what same facts about tinubu am i checking?

meanwhile, Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president? Yes or no

Lol.

I knew you would not be able to do any research.

Oga, I am not surprised that you could not correlate the capacity for wealth expansion with the ideality of who becomes Nigeria's next president.

How much was Obi supposed to add to Anambra's IGR in 8 years you asked? Lol.

I will give you a fact to answer you. Ngige was sworn in May 29, 2004 to replace Mbadinuju.

Anambra's IGR in 2004 was N800m. Just a year later in 2005, Ngige had grown that figure to N3.6billion, and later to N7.4billion by March 2006 when the Supreme Court brought in Obi.

As for Atiku, no genuine Nigerian will question my reservations about him. Where are the public corporations Atiku oversaw their privatization and how well are they doing? Answer your questions for yourself.

Aren't you amazing yourself by asking me what facts you need to check about Tinubu when I clearly said that you should check his IGR performance in Lagos state?

It is even laughable that you ask the meaning of landmark? You no sabi wetin be dictionary or Google?

I will give you instances right from Anambra... Obiano's landmarks include the Awka City Stadium, The Anambra International Passenger and Cargo Airport, the International Convention Center etc....so, give me Obi's landmark projects in Anambra, now that you know the meaning of landmark.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

I knew you would not be able to do any research.

Oga, I am not surprised that you could not correlate the capacity for wealth expansion with the ideality of who becomes Nigeria's next president.

How much was Obi supposed to add to Anambra's IGR in 8 years you asked? Lol.

I will give you a fact to answer you. Ngige was sworn in May 29, 2004 to replace Mbadinuju.

Anambra's IGR in 2004 was N800m. Just a year later in 2005, Ngige had grown that figure to N3.6billion, and later to N7.4billion by March 2006 when the Supreme Court brought in Obi.

As for Atiku, no genuine Nigerian will question my reservations about him. Where are the public corporations Atiku oversaw their privatization and how well are they doing? Answer your questions for yourself.

Aren't you amazing yourself by asking me what facts you need to check about Tinubu when I clearly said that you should check his IGR performance in Lagos state?

It is even laughable that you ask the meaning of landmark? You no sabi wetin be dictionary or Google?

I will give you instances right from Anambra... Obiano's landmarks include the Awka City Stadium, The Anambra International Passenger and Cargo Airport, the International Convention Center etc....so, give me Obi's landmark projects in Anambra, now that you know the meaning of landmark.

Why should I don research for you on questions I asked you? Except you don't know the meaning of research, part of research is asking questions which I have asked you which unfortunately, you haven't answered.

1. who are the "we" that all know the role atiku played in the privatization of public assets? what role was that if i may ask?

2. what exactly do you mean by "landmark projects"? Listing and giving the meaning are too different things. You listed. I didn't ask for a list. So you have google and dictionary and you don't know the meaning of the words you used?

3. how did you come to the conclusion that "IGR should obviously should be the benchmark for assessing the presidential candidates in the face of shrinking global economies, dwindling national revenues, growing insecurity, increasing environmental concerns, rising wage increment demands, inflation, job losses and unemployment...."?

4. When you say "Obi only added N1billion to Anambra's IGR in 8 years", pls how much was he supposed to add? I need specifics in figures not ambiguous offpoints.

5. what same facts about tinubu am i checking?

6. meanwhile, Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president? Yes or no

7. How do obi and atiku have no known track record?
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2022
lexy2014:

Why should I don research for you on questions I asked you? Except you don't know the meaning of research, part of research is asking questions which I have asked you which unfortunately, you haven't answered.

1. who are the "we" that all know the role atiku played in the privatization of public assets? what role was that if i may ask?

2. what exactly do you mean by "landmark projects"? Listing and giving the meaning are too different things. You listed. I didn't ask for a list. So you have google and dictionary and you don't know the meaning of the words you used?

3. how did you come to the conclusion that "IGR should obviously should be the benchmark for assessing the presidential candidates in the face of shrinking global economies, dwindling national revenues, growing insecurity, increasing environmental concerns, rising wage increment demands, inflation, job losses and unemployment...."?

4. When you say "Obi only added N1billion to Anambra's IGR in 8 years", pls how much was he supposed to add? I need specifics in figures not ambiguous offpoints.

6. meanwhile, Did God say yes before you concluded that Tinubu is Nigerias next president? Yes or no

Oga, leave matter.

You don't have what to say...

I don't have time for beating about the bush.

Give me Obi and Atiku's landmark projects... simple.

When Tinubu emerges president in 2023....you can go and remove him.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Oga, leave matter.

You don't have what to say...

I don't have time for beating about the bush.

Give me Obi and Atiku's landmark projects... simple.

When Tinubu emerges president in 2023....you can go and remove him.

You are the one making assertions of who has track records and landmark achievements and who hasn't. My questions are based on your assertions. Are the questions too difficult for you to answer or you didn't know what you were saying when you made the assertions?

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2022
lexy2014:

You are the one making assertions of who has track records and landmark achievements and who hasn't. My questions are based on your assertions. Are the questions too difficult for you to answer or you didn't know what you were saying when you made the assertions?

We means Nigerians. Is that rocket science to you? As VP, Atiku was Chairman of National Council on Privatization. What happened to Niger Dock, Federal Secretariat Ikoyi, Nigeria Railways post privatization? Should we talk about the job losses that followed?

Even a mad person knows that to execute meaningful projects and create improved welfare & economic opportunities for citizens, government has to expand its revenue. So, why is that confusing to you?

Now, judge Obi, Atiku and Tinubu on their capacity to create wealth? This is so simple. Tell me Obi's projects in Anambra?

If he was so good, why did Anambra people consecutively reject two governorship candidates ( Oseloka Obaze and Val Ozigbo) that he backed? Why are Lagosians still keeping faith and trusting Tinubu with Lagos, despite leaving office since 2007?

Lagos is the hub of mega Igbo businesses, including those of Peter Obi. Why? There must be a reason for that.

Like, I said before, you have nothing to say. You are just coping and pasting what I wrote and asking questions that even the blind has answers to.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
CoolAmbience:

We means Nigerians. Is that rocket science to you? As VP, Atiku was Chairman of National Council on Privatization. What happened to Niger Dock, Federal Secretariat Ikoyi, Nigeria Railways post privatization? Should we talk about the job losses that followed?

Even a mad person knows that to execute meaningful projects and create improved welfare & economic opportunities for citizens, government has to expand its revenue. So, why is that confusing to you?

Now, judge Obi, Atiku and Tinubu on their capacity to create wealth? This is so simple. Tell me Obi's projects in Anambra?

If he was so good, why did Anambra people consecutively reject two governorship candidates ( Oseloka Obaze and Val Ozigbo) that he backed? Why are Lagosians still keeping faith and trusting Tinubu with Lagos, despite leaving office since 2007?

Lagos is the hub of mega Igbo businesses, including those of Peter Obi. Why? There must be a reason for that.

Like, I said before, you have nothing to say. You are just coping and pasting what I wrote and asking questions that even the blind has answers to.

You just beating around the bush. You still haven't answered the simple questions.

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
lexy2014:

You just beating around the bush. You still haven't answered the simple questions.

I can see you are just empty...

Oga, copy and paste!
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I can see you are just empty...

Oga, copy and paste!

On the contrary. Am inquisitive hence my questions. Is it in order to say you have nothing inside or upstairs (empty) with which to answer the following questions?

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by CoolAmbience(m): 3:49am On Oct 27, 2022
lexy2014:

On the contrary. Am inquisitive hence my questions. Is it in order to say you have nothing inside or upstairs (empty) with which to answer the following questions?

Lol.

Inqui-shit-tive, you meant?

There is no single question you asked that I didn't answer.

Being inquisitive shouldn't make anyone unnecessarily repetitive or irrational.

Go back and read my response and you would find all the answers to your questions.

My answers do not have to align with your expectations to qualify as answers.

For instance, for your first question, I had said that the 'we' meant Nigerians. There is no sane Nigerian that doesn't know the role Atiku played in the privatization of public corporations in Nigeria. Even, Obasanjo called him 'Ole' and wrote about his financial impropriety in his book - My Watch.

Name...list... whichever.... Obi's landmark projects in Anambra state. I even named Obiano's landmarks projects for you...yet you are here grappling with the meaning of landmark.

Only someone that is unsmart wouldn't know that the yardstick for electing a government should be the 'capacity to create and expand wealth' and use those wealth to solve societal problems. How do you solve the myriad of economic challenges that the people face or fulfill electioneering promises or even enhance the welfare of the masses without expansion in revenues?

You couldn't even go to the NBS records, to check past IGR performances by governors in various states to compare Obi and Tinubu, you think you can just come here and mislead people.

Imagine you asking how much Obi was supposed to add to the state's IGR after 8 years as governor? Where is the sense in that question when I already told you that Ngige raised Anambra's IGR by 9 times what he met in less than 2 years from N800million in 2004 to N7.4billion in 2006....you still dey ask yeye question. I was hoping that you would use superior findings to disprove my figures instead you are here rigmaroling.

Nairaland be like your village square where you go just come talk without facts?
Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Inqui-shit-tive, you meant?

There is no single question you asked that I didn't answer.

Being inquisitive shouldn't make anyone unnecessarily repetitive or irrational.

Go back and read my response and you would find all the answers to your questions.

My answers do not have to align with your expectations to qualify as answers.

For instance, for your first question, I had said that the 'we' meant Nigerians. There is no sane Nigerian that doesn't know the role Atiku played in the privatization of public corporations in Nigeria. Even, Obasanjo called him 'Ole' and wrote about his financial impropriety in his book - My Watch.

Name...list... whichever.... Obi's landmark projects in Anambra state. I even named Obiano's landmarks projects for you...yet you are here grappling with the meaning of landmark.

Only someone that is unsmart wouldn't know that the yardstick for electing a government should be the 'capacity to create and expand wealth' and use those wealth to solve societal problems. How do you solve the myriad of economic challenges that the people face or fulfill electioneering promises or even enhance the welfare of the masses without expansion in revenues?

You couldn't even go to the NBS records, to check past IGR performances by governors in various states to compare Obi and Tinubu, you think you can just come here and mislead people.

Imagine you asking how much Obi was supposed to add to the state's IGR after 8 years as governor? Where is the sense in that question when I already told you that Ngige raised Anambra's IGR by 9 times what he met in less than 2 years from N800million in 2004 to N7.4billion in 2006....you still dey ask yeye question. I was hoping that you would use superior findings to disprove my figures instead you are here rigmaroling.

Nairaland be like your village square where you go just come talk without facts?

Still beating around the bush. You still haven't answered the questions.

Is it in order to say you have nothing inside or upstairs (empty) with which to answer the following questions?

Re: Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Who is doing the talking without facts?
I guess the question you asked is for you
cos You are the one talking without facts hence the questions I asked.

Is it in order to say you have nothing inside or upstairs (empty) with which to answer the following questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Suspends Nigeria Air Project Indefinitely / Introduction - The diary of one of many tired Nigerians / Container Truck Tumbles In Apapa Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.