Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. (589 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by ObalendeCMS: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2022
Why are the ibos so obsessed with Lagos state and always want to make it seem like Lagos is no man’s land, when it’s very evident that Lagos state has other Yorùbá states surrounding it? I’ve seen the way these “waka comes” behave in other Yorùbá state with utter corporation with the host communities. But act unruly in Lagos state because they say/feel/believe Lagos state is no man’s land.

1 Like

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by Kingnelson9: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Drink sniper

3 Likes

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by pachigo001(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2022
If the igbos say na no mans land na wetin e be na grin
Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by Chnbanc: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Why are the ibos so obsessed with Lagos state and always want to make it seem like Lagos is no man’s land, when it’s very evident that Lagos state has other Yorùbá states surrounding it? I’ve seen the way these “waka comes” behave in other Yorùbá state with utter corporation with the host communities. But act unruly in Lagos state because they say/feel/believe Lagos state is no man’s land.
u r just been prejudiced and tribal!!
What can you say of your brother's living in the UK?
Focus on your career and leave sentimental reasoning. They have come to stay.
And moreover any Nigerian has the right to live in any part of the country.
Know this and get peace of mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by Chnbanc: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Kingnelson9:
Drink sniper
calm down.. op is just a kid. A sophisticated tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by Chnbanc: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2022
pachigo001:
If the igbos say na no mans land na wetin e be na grin
for real
Lagos is a mega City..
Lagos no get indigene..
Lagos na no man's land

2 Likes

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by ObalendeCMS: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2022
Chnbanc:
u r just been prejudiced and tribal!!
What can you say of your brother's living in the UK?
Focus on your career and leave sentimental reasoning. They have come to stay.
And moreover any Nigerian has the right to live in any part of the country.
Know this and get peace of mind.

Fnck off! Not asking for your opinion; I’m just stating what I’ve observed & you know it. Damn!!!!!!
Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by pachigo001(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Chnbanc:
for real
Lagos is a mega City..
Lagos no get indigene..
Lagos na no man's land
if urchins will hear they hate truth grin
Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by Chnbanc: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Fnck off! Not asking for your opinion; I’m just stating what I’ve observed & you know it. Damn!!!!!!
sorry bro,
If I offended u.
But your observations is wacko.
Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by ObalendeCMS: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2022
Kingnelson9:
Drink sniper

Sorry, I’m not savage like you lots; I value my life. BTW, I drink cognac!!!!
Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by ibechris(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Without igbos most Yoruba landlords would starve. The same old men would not stop selling lands to igbos and yet,u guys would not stop being stupid for calling out igbos.

U can go to hell with your hate for the igbos.

If the igbos leave Lagos,I can assure u one thing,most of u would still go as far as Nnewi,Onitsha and Aba to buy your goods.

Because of the things u see igbos buy from China and other countries have been monopolised,meaning u can't get such licence to sell them in Nigeria and West Africa other than the people that have been licenced to market it here in Nigeria and many of such men are in Lagos, Aba,Onitsha,Nnewi and Orlu.

So,stop hating igbo men because the grace they carry is too much for your tribe to muster and that does not mean we don't need each other to survive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by blinking001(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
The igbos can't leave lagos because the federal government has ensured that they don't. The seaport in lagos state is the sole reason behind the igbos dependency and investments in lagos.
If you've ever stayed in lagos, you would acknowledge that there's nothing too special about lagos state. poor road network, poor mass transit schemes, poor infrastructure, poor electricity, poor standards of living, traffic congestion etc. Lagos is just a glorified slum.

Do your research properly before creating threads that breeds tribal war.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by ObalendeCMS: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
blinking001:

The igbos can't leave lagos because the federal government has ensured that they don't. The seaport in lagos state is the sole reason behind the igbos dependency and investments in lagos.
If you've ever stayed in lagos, you would acknowledge that there's nothing too special about lagos state. poor road network, poor mass transit schemes, poor infrastructure, poor electricity, poor standards of living, traffic congestion etc. Lagos is just a glorified slum.

Do your research properly before creating threads that breeds tribal war.

No ones asking you to leave. Just behave and respect your host.
Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by blinking001(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

No ones asking you to leave. Just behave and respect your host.
I'm not a Igbo. Direct your advice to the right market.

1 Like

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by ObalendeCMS: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
blinking001:

I'm not a Igbo. Direct your advice to the right market.

Then stfu & move on. I’m sure you understand the message clearly. *hisses*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Lagos is owned by the Yorubas. Take it or leave it!

2 Likes

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by blinking001(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I don't understand the message clearly. Make me do.

1 Like

Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by Kingnelson9: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Sorry, I’m not savage like you lots; I value my life. BTW, I drink cognac!!!!
ok you can still add in your drink
[left][/left] smiley
Re: Ibos In “no Man’s” Land. by ObalendeCMS: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kingnelson9:
ok you can still add in your drink
[left][/left] smiley

Like you & your fellow savages do. Right? Stoopid Osu caste bastardo. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Advice Needed / It Is Hard To Find A Helper On Nairaland!!!! / Am Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.