Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion (23099 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit / Lagos: Commercial Bus Operators Defy Sanwo-olu, Oluomo’s Order On Fare Reduction / Lagos Commercial Bus Drivers To Go On Strike On 31st October 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by graham4us: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
Result of tinubu in power in Lagos, worse to come if and if he wins federal level
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
A city built on extortion, every rich person in Lagos extorts or loafs on others, nothing to envy from such a place, like Babylon it will fall one day.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tiefnubu is running outta campaign money. cheesy
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Unah go cry like goat... bola is coming... imagine bola as president of Nigeria.. Agbero will even hijack airport and extort passengers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by odinga1of: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
In a thread like this, you won't see Madridguy, freestuffng, moh247 and other Lagos/Yoruba nairlanders.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by GreyLaw(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
fredoooooo:
BUSH BABIES... TIME YO CRY IS HERE O ..
Lagos stransport is fully BATIFIED , Bush babies and town criera are free to cry grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's the problem. You are treated like an animal and you love it. Nobody blames you and your ilk; you haven't stepped your foot in any civilised nation to see how humans live.

Keep shouting batified and all that nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by HomeTutorsPro: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hopefully, the government will do something about the situation.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by GreyLaw(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Veiniously:
I entered a bus from oshodi to jakande lekki yesterday and I was charged #800 I asked one of the conductors what was inflating the price because I remembered paying #500 last year. And he said the garage charges 7k for loading. I felt sad I petty for everyone in Nigeria especially those doing monthly jobs their life's are fu**ked up no salary increments at the end of the day you only have 10k when you minus feeding and transportation

When you talk they'll insult you. And these are individuals whose lives are being raped and all they do is praise one criminal somewhere. These guys don't know how human beings are treated in the civilised world. Even animals have more right, and are treated better than the average Nigerian citizen.

Say a word and they'll hurl insults at you.

I have left them to keep wallowing in their madness.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by GoAndVerify: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
This is the ONLY visible legacy of the Agbado man and his cohorts.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Sleekfingers: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
dre11:
Lagos State Commercial Drivers Threaten Seven-Day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion By Parks, Garage Managements

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/22/lagos-state-commercial-drivers-threaten-seven-day-mass-protest-over-multiple-extortion

Lagos state government need to take these moving caskets off the road.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Ok okoro
sha don't forget to tell us how the cum tastes in your mouth grin.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by LiveWithIt: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
sha don't forget to tell us how the cum tastes in your mouth grin.
Ask your sister or mom am no gay bro grin
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by SIRKAY98(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Greenback:
No need for this announcement, proceed immediately,their wahala is Jas too much and their presence everywhere in metropolis is a big eyesore!!!
Sad thing is,losers are always mute and suffer in silence and will attack you and tag you Igbo when people protest against such injustices and harassments..

Yes but when you do not see them in 24hours ,hope you can trek from Oshodi to Obalende?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Ask your sister or mom am no gay bro grin
you are bro, that's why millions of nairaland guys use your mouth as cum bucket. Mention more guys to come masturbate grin grin.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by jojothaiv(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Long overdue...

I cringes whenever I see those 'trench' niggas running after bikes, tricycles and anything on wheels with their tickets...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Mrtaye: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Lagos state government need to take these moving caskets off the road.
Na now when they realized the need to fight for their rights that Lagos State government should move them from the road, they should also remember to fix the numerous bad roads,pot holes and widened bridge joints on the roads
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Sleekfingers: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mrtaye:

Na now when they realized the need to fight for their rights that Lagos State government should move them from the road, they should also remember to fix the numerous bad roads,pot holes and widened bridge joints on the roads

They will do those bad roads. I know lagos state government is working on a slow pace. But surely, we will get there.
Those yellow buses got no business on our roads. And the governor is working on sending them packing....they can take their jalopy to another state or the government will seize and crush them

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by luluman: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
dre11:
Lagos State Commercial Drivers Threaten Seven-Day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion By Parks, Garage Managements

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/22/lagos-state-commercial-drivers-threaten-seven-day-mass-protest-over-multiple-extortion
LOOOOOONG overdue sef
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by luluman: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
SaiOba:
Some fools will come here and say it's igbos
You don't have to use such words: be civilized.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Goodson15: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
MEGA CITY nonsense grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Jovap: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Okkk
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by nedekid: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abegi, they should shut up and pay so oluomo can buy benz for his bitches.
Same people that will come out tomorrow and shout apc, even do 1m man March so agbero founding father can be "present" ie president. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Mrtaye: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sleekfingers:

They will do those bad roads. I know lagos state government is working on a slow pace. But surely, we will get there.
Those yellow buses got no business on our roads. And the governor is working on sending them packing....they can take their jalopy to another state or the government will seize and crush them
But when they were remitting to the union they were not jalopies now that they decided to stop payment they are now jalopies hmmm, honestly every time I drive on the road like James Bond just to avoid pot holes and bad spots even on 3rd mainland bridge it continues to discourage me from voting cos I already know it's the same gabbage in gabbage out

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by stacyadams: 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
As heart breaking as it seems, they re still coming out in their droves to support the very person who has brought this on them for the presidency. Let them enjoy it.
...u don knack the head on the nail. grin
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Ygc1: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by stacyadams: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Teejayadex:
Only those who live and drive in lagos will understand their pain, from agbero force, traffic light plate number scanner, road safety, vio, rrs, anti one-way, task force, lastma, police, Otaku boys, local governments boys, toll gate, parking fee. E plenty.

If we get it wrong in the next election, na tax go correct our brain.

..truely u dey drive on Lagos roads...if those bandits don frustrate u ,u no go wan use ear hear anything bout APC Lagos state
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by fredoooooo: 12:13am On Oct 23, 2022
GreyLaw:

That's the problem. You are treated like an animal and you love it. Nobody blames you and your ilk; you haven't stepped your foot in any civilised nation to see how humans live.

Keep shouting batified and all that nonsense.

Mr civilised, Ajala travel all over the world.. Lagos is my obodo oyinbo o, I never even enter plane for my life ..
Eskiss me sir can you please carry all ya people comot for Lagos and go form your civilisatio?
Mr civilise grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by pacespot(m): 1:16am On Oct 23, 2022
This is how Tinubu lay caim to Lagos state by empowering agbéró
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by pacespot(m): 1:17am On Oct 23, 2022
This is how Tinubu lay caim as a defacto owner of Lagos state by empowering agbéró
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by JAGS001(m): 3:29am On Oct 23, 2022
Ok good luck i believe dey have enough food to eat at home before embarking on this though journey??
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by JAGS001(m): 3:31am On Oct 23, 2022
pacespot:
This is how Tinubu lay caim to Lagos state by empowering agbéró
its claim sir not caim grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose / Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance / Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.