Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion (23102 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit / Lagos: Commercial Bus Operators Defy Sanwo-olu, Oluomo’s Order On Fare Reduction / Lagos Commercial Bus Drivers To Go On Strike On 31st October 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by ANSOM: 3:43am On Oct 23, 2022
They are gathering money for "Landlord's son" to buy another N350m wristwatch na cheesy
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Oduwils222(m): 4:08am On Oct 23, 2022
dre11:
Lagos State Commercial Drivers Threaten Seven-Day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion By Parks, Garage Managements

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/22/lagos-state-commercial-drivers-threaten-seven-day-mass-protest-over-multiple-extortion

Legacy of Baba Tinubu
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by blueAgent(m): 4:40am On Oct 23, 2022
winterfell007:
H

1000km? That’s a small distance. 20000km would be more ideal for a fraud like that man
Lol....I Concur.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by blueAgent(m): 4:41am On Oct 23, 2022
snowball11:
“Lagos commercial drivers work like elephants and eat like ants while the urchins under the aegis of motor park workers take a large chunk of our earnings. We can hardly fulfill our contractual obligations with our business partners, feed our family or afford maintenance or repair of our vehicles.

Out of the lengthy article, this is the only part that got my attention! grin

All Baba Milkose urchins here on NL and littered all over Lagos, the hardship you all brought to these hardworking drivers will multiply in all your endeavors! undecided

Amen
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by VERDA: 5:19am On Oct 23, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Obidient rushing to the thread to masturbate

See how stupid some of you are, touts are looting people who work hard to earn a living dey and this is the trash you type, some of you are just hopelessly stupid.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Msmither: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2022
I pity the drivers when I see how these thugs harass them, you refuse to pay boom they have broken your windshield, removed your door or side mirrors.

The shit needs to end.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Msmither: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

They will do those bad roads. I know lagos state government is working on a slow pace. But surely, we will get there.
Those yellow buses got no business on our roads. And the governor is working on sending them packing....they can take their jalopy to another state or the government will seize and crush them

There are ove 70 thousand of those busses in Lagos, brt in Lagos no reach 1000.

I don't know why you guys behave like animals and very tribalistic.
People will be fighting for their rights and you Niggas will be here doing opposite.
Be like something is wrong with your brain.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by LiveWithIt: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2022
VERDA:

See how stupid some of you are, touts are looting people who work hard to earn a living dey and this is the trash you type, some of you are just hopelessly stupid.
You just defined your immediate family in one sentence grin grin hopeless human
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2022
stacyadams:
...u don knack the head on the nail. grin
As e de pain dem e go de sweet us cheesy
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by dchamp234(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Now imagine if tinubu becomes president...
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Sleekfingers: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Msmither:

There are ove 70 thousand of those busses in Lagos, brt in Lagos no reach 1000.

I don't know why you guys behave like animals and very tribalistic.
People will be fighting for their rights and you Niggas will be here doing opposite.
Be like something is wrong with your brain.

Something is wrong with your useless father's brain. What's tribalistic about my comments? Those driving those buses are from all part of this country.
Lagos is not a dumping ground....those yellow buses need to be off the roads in lagos. By the time the government start seizing and crushing them, nobody go tell them, before they move to another state or find something else to do. No be by force to stay in lagos

Lagos government are already importing mini buses. They can apply for it.
Na thunder go kill you. For saying trash
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by webhostbiz: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mega city
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Topgags: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
From Ikorodu to ojota last week driver paid almost all he earned to Agbero. I was sitting beside the driver and he said"this is what we face everyday"
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Imotman(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
A state in utter mess! People just suffer and smile.. so sad! I made a bold step to relocate last year and I'm happy for that choice. Though yet to achieve my goals here but I'm almost there right now.

dre11:
Lagos State Commercial Drivers Threaten Seven-Day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion By Parks, Garage Managements

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/22/lagos-state-commercial-drivers-threaten-seven-day-mass-protest-over-multiple-extortion
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by just2endowed: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Gentlesniper:

I have stayed and served in some cities including Lagos but I can tell you that of all the cities, Lagos is the only one in which transport fares is being fixed by agberos.. I like paying by fares whenever I am in lagos although uniform men don't pay transportation fares in lagos. I remember paying #700 from CMS to ajah on the day chief shonekan was buried, I asked driver reasons and he said it was what the agberos said they should collect ... One of the leagcies of Tinubu I guess.

You are right... It's agbero that told drivers how much they must load at most parks.... And this burden is passed on passengers to pay. For those that share the money, thr mc oluomo and its dead of terrorist gang doesn't give a dam. No wonder Lai Mohammed likened Lagos agberoism to bandit because the Lagos state recognised their illegality and present in state and the state protect this terrorist at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Msmither: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Something is wrong with your useless father's brain. What's tribalistic about my comments? Those driving those buses are from all part of this country.
Lagos is not a dumping ground....those yellow buses need to be off the roads in lagos. By the time the government start seizing and crushing them, nobody go tell them, before they move to another state or find something else to do. No be by force to stay in lagos

Lagos government are already importing mini buses. They can apply for it.
Na thunder go kill you. For saying trash

What have you or your useless generation contributed to the growth of Lagos if I may ask.

So the government should take people's source of income and replace it with what? In developed countries there are commercial busses.
Apply for government busses like they are free.

I guess you don't know Lagos state makes about 200 to 300billion a year from these busses alone.

Also I wish you what you wish me.
All die na die, you on the other hand should make it out of this world alive.

Since you have decided to bring parents into this.
Then woe be onto the ancestors that begat you.
And more trials and tribulations to the parents they gave birth to you. And a lot more misfortunes unto your offerings for they shall not reap the fruit of their labour.
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Greenback: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
SIRKAY98:

Yes but when you do not see them in 24hours ,hope you can trek from Oshodi to Obalende?
Alaye e mi o se any trekking,I don't need to trek. Not everyone is a Johnny walker trekker from oshodi to obalende to Epe like you,se ti gbo?! grin
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by LiveWithIt: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2022
VERDA:

Coming from someone who was once a thug cheesy
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by TriitNG: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Houserentprob(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2022
webhostbiz:
Mega city
good afternoon sir, I can get you a good and well polished local rice here in Ilorin and send it tomorrow morning to you in Akure. Pls check my posts for review sir thanks
Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Pascal9: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
dre11:
Omo this is Animal farm, modern day slavery by illiterate urchins backup by Tifnubu.God4bid bat- thing

Re: Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion by Pascal9: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
dre11:

Managements
Omo this is Animal farm, modern day slavery by illiterate urchins backup by Tifnubu.God4bid bat- thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Opens Apapa-Ijora Bridge As Emergency Repair Works Attains Milestone(pix / Reps Probe Aregbesola Over Stolen ₦165 Billion Prison Funds / 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.