Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Do Ghanian Movies Like Copying The Foreign Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do Ghanian Movies Like Copying The Foreign Movies (885 Views)

Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen / Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ghanian Movies Like Copying The Foreign Movies by fijiano202(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2011
i know nigeria nollywood do copy and duplicate foreign movies but we are not as worst as the ghanians,the annoying thing is that the foreign actors and the ghanians have the same name in the copied movie,whats really going on cos i think africa movie industry are moving in the opposite direction
Re: Why Do Ghanian Movies Like Copying The Foreign Movies by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2011
uve also noticed, was watchn a ghanian movie last weekend and a friend was with me,could you believe that mere watching about two scenes he told me exactly what was gonna happen and he even told me the name of the BOLLYWOOD movie they used, THIS IS BAD
Re: Why Do Ghanian Movies Like Copying The Foreign Movies by Bawss1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
Why do you guys care? grin

(1) (Reply)

En Nombre Del Amor(in The Name Of Love) / Django Unchained....hit Or Miss? / Spider Stories - Nigerian And Pan African Based Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.