Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. (1937 Views)

Atiku Arrived Borno State To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign / Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos / Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by Cryofigbos: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba votes won't make Tinubu president

Make every region vote their own, no attachee by force

Northerners will gladly vote tinubu.....u can continue ur newspaper cover as u usually do b4 APC primary mr Amaechi...we told u then and we r still telling u nw that tinubu is d next president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by donphilopus: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Atiku is the most composed candidate

Probably because the NW, NE, NC got his back

Southern votes na just bonus

Which north central? grin Mention at least two states you're certain that Atiku would win in the north central.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by Penguin2: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Biafra or death things

The way stadium go take empty for Edo today eh, even Obaseki will be ashamed.

Edo State is Obidient.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by Truthisunique2: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
donphilopus:

Which north central? grin Mention at least two states you're certain that Atiku would win in the north central.
Plateau, Niger, Nassarawa, is sealed for atiku
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by Villa12(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba votes won't make Tinubu president

Make every region vote their own, no attachee by force
Lol

Will 5% or dot in a circle region withstand Lagos votes?
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by Truthisunique2: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:

The way stadium go take empty for Edo today eh, even Obaseki will be ashamed.

Edo State is Obidient.
Edo has always been PDP just like obi has always been atiku boy

I hope you don see the stadium pics, it's filled up waiting for "paid" straws as usual
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by donphilopus: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Plateau, Niger, Nassarawa, is sealed for atiku

Who's going to deliver Nasarawa for him? My anti-Tinubu friends based in Niger already told me Tinubu would come first in Niger without stress. Kogi and Kwara states are sure for him.

Why do you think your friend Asgard73 has been wailing upandan? Oboy, leave Benin or at least make some calls. Atiku isn't as popular in the north as you think. Zamfara, Borno, Yobe, Jigawa, Kebbi, Gombe and Kaduna in the core north would deliver for APC. February 2023 would shock you and zombiedients.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by Truthisunique2: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
donphilopus:

Who's going to deliver Nasarawa for him? My anti-Tinubu friends based in Niger already told me Tinubu would come first in Niger without stress. Kogi and Kwara states are sure for him.

Why do you think your friend Asgard73 has been wailing upandan? Oboy, leave Benin or at least make some calls. Atiku isn't as popular in the north as you think. Zamfara, Borno, Yobe, Jigawa, Kebbi, Gombe and Kaduna in the core north would deliver for APC. February 2023 would shock you and zombiedients.
your own na to dey make mouth online

The obi you are talking who is the politician delivering what for him.

You are still very behind happening, the people would decide in 2023 not the average politicians friends

The sentiment in the north is always enthic based and that's what permeate with the masses who make their decision

Nassarawa, Niger masses are going PDP this time, because only PDP ticks the ethnic, religious, liberal, lines

North now remember apc has failed them since buhari blindfold is off
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by Asgard73: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
donphilopus:

So you believe Tinubu winning 7 states out of 19 Northern stAte will make him president...

You see how dull you and your friend from Niger is

Between

Atiku will win Niger stAte ... without lifting a hand..

Jigawa is not even an argument to Apc

You traditional Tinubu urchins don’t even know Tinubu weakness and strength.. Una just Dey online dey make noise

Reason everyday OBidients will keep torturing with the same questions

Where will Tinubu get votes from ?

And yet daily una no still get answers

Tinubu contesting for presidential elections and you counting 7 states ..

Nairaland kids..

Everyone has opinion
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by Osariemen12: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Obi or Atiku is okay. Anyone but Tinubu.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by donphilopus: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Asgard73:

So you believe Tinubu winning 7 states out of 19 Northern stAte will make him president...

You see how dull you and your friend from Niger is

Between

Atiku will win Niger stAte ... without lifting a hand..

Jigawa is not even an argument to Apc

You traditional Tinubu urchins don’t even know Tinubu weakness and strength.. Una just Dey online dey make noise

Reason everyday OBidients will keep torturing with the same questions

Where will Tinubu get votes from ?

And yet daily una no still get answers

Tinubu contesting for presidential elections and you counting 7 states ..

Nairaland kids..

Everyone has opinion

You should be in Romance section kid bro. Prior to the primaries, you were here saying Tinubu must contest thinking he would lose the primaries. Today you've changed mouth and you'll sure be disappointed again.

BTW, check my profile very well before quoting me next time. I look like a newbie here? Aside emotion, please tell me who would deliver Jigawa for Atiku! Is it Sule Lamido whose son is the governorship candidate of PDP? You think northerners don't have sense? Please bookmark this thread and come back to it after February 25th next year.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by obafemiawoga: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKXJdEjrBkg
Peter Obi Visits Diri Over Bayelsa Floods

Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi on Saturday visited Governor Duoye Diri of Bayelsa State in Yenagoa, the state capital, to sympathise with victims of floods in the state.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by Asgard73: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
donphilopus:

You should be in Romance section kid bro. Prior to the primaries, you were here saying Tinubu must contest thinking he would lose the primaries. Today you've changed mouth and you'll sure be disappointed again.

BTW, check my profile very well before quoting me next time. I look like a newbie here? Aside emotion, please tell me who would deliver Jigawa for Atiku! Is it Sule Lamido whose son is the governorship candidate of PDP? You think northerners don't have sense? Please bookmark this thread and come back to it after February 25th next year.

Kid show me a statement where Asgard Said will lose Apc primary

You’re an arm chair Yoruba man that knows nothing and have not left your enclave .. talk more daring into national politics or politcal field of Nigeria

You know lamido .. which other politcian do you know in jigawa stAte ..

How many local government are in jigawa and how do you even transport yourself to jigawa stAte .. talk more of far Northwest and Northeast

Una go dey form rubbish for face less forum

Oga how many local governments Dey Northwest of Nigeria and how how many Dey Northeast

You dey support Tinubu..

Oga what’s the politcal tune of arewa and what’s the tone of Hausa elites and Fulani elites

What’s northern Christians pointing at .. and who benefits more from each candinate in the north

Why’s everyone going north to campaign and solicitor for votes

Again

Kids

Who care how long you’ve been in a faceless forum ?

Do your party know you?
Who are you working with ?

And who gives you update ?

How long have you been in Nigeria politics before internet

Una go come online faceless forum Dey make useless claims

Mention one statement from Asgard that have been found lie

I told Nairalanders three years ago to date and Na so e be ..

Many of us here are the real actors on stage .. lots of us here .. yes your represntatives and peoppe you brag of.

No wise ..

A noise that don’t even know how his candinate is leveraging to win election

Come dey brag pass his candinate

Yeye
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. by donphilopus: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Asgard73:

Kid show me a statement where Asgard Said will lose Apc primary

You’re an arm chair Yoruba man that knows nothing and have not left your enclave .. talk more daring into national politics or politcal field of Nigeria

You know lamido .. which other politcian do you know in jigawa stAte ..

How many local government are in jigawa and how do you even transport yourself to jigawa stAte .. talk more of far Northwest and Northeast

Una go dey form rubbish for face less forum

Oga how many local governments Dey Northwest of Nigeria and how how many Dey Northeast

You dey support Tinubu..

Oga what’s the politcal tune of arewa and what’s the tone of Hausa elites and Fulani elites

What’s northern Christians pointing at .. and who benefits more from each candinate in the north

Why’s everyone going north to campaign and solicitor for votes

Again

Kids

Who care how long you’ve been in a faceless forum ?

Do your party know you?
Who are you working with ?

And who gives you update ?

How long have you been in Nigeria politics before internet

Una go come online faceless forum Dey make useless claims

Mention one statement from Asgard that have been found lie

I told Nairalanders three years ago to date and Na so e be ..

Many of us here are the real actors on stage .. lots of us here .. yes your represntatives and peoppe you brag of.

No wise ..

A noise that don’t even know how his candinate is leveraging to win election

Come dey brag pass his candinate

Yeye

You're just here making noise. If I should engage a nonentity like you I'd be bringing myself down to your level. I'd never try that. Bye brainless grandfather.! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Why I Won’t Congratulate President-elect Tinubu – Peter Obi / What Was Nigeria Producing When A Dollar Was 200 / Ibeto Port And Terminal In Partnership With MAESK Containers In Onne Port(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.