Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,085 members, 7,838,731 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released (5291 Views)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Has Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Yibo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
I will denounce my citizenship if Nnamdi Kanu is released from our cage

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by gidgiddy: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
McGeo:
I just saw this on YouTube that Nnamdi Kanu has been released. Thanks to his learned Lawyers.

Fake news

If Nnamdi Kanu had been released, his Lawyers and family would be the first to tell everyone

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by gidgiddy: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Igbo:

You probably wont have a choice if the courts say he has no case to answer
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by tishbite41(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
McGeo:
I just saw this on YouTube that Nnamdi Kanu has been released. Thanks to his learned Lawyers.
You sure sey no be 2017 video you go watch?!
Nothing like that on the Net

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by rikithor(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
epondudu:

Do you know that it is only Animals that live in zoo.
Do you mean your father, your mother, your uncles, your aunts, your nephew, your brothers , your sisters,in fact all your families are in ZOO?

Proof to any cilvilised mind that the way of thinking and acting of the current managers of this administration is better than zoocracy

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Innocentman86: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Govt offered him Biafra as a peace deal, he rejected it. Now he must be silenced when he comes out, before he start talking.
Says a cowordly afonja fakee Muslim.
If fight burst between igbos and yirubass I hope you people won't run away as usual

In all things been equal,igbos will beg there ss brothers not to join them to ft sw just only then and afonjas.
You cowords make too much noise online.
Fearr fearr grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Yibo(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

You probably wont have a choice if the courts say he has no case to answer
Yoruba Muslim will show him pepper at the "Supleme" court
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by ImperialYoruba: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Innocentman86:

If fight burst between igbos and yirubass I hope you people won't run away as usual

In all things been equal,igbos will beg there ss brothers not to join them to ft sw just only then and afonjas.

The awaiting sniper is ibo. Biafran fundamentalists with unstable minds. Albino has crossed an unforgiveable threshold.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by ImperialYoruba: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Igbo:

Govt is doing him favor by keeping him locked up in a unpenetrable underground cell. Bigger and baddest enemies from his own clan await him outside. We will push buttons and trigger their instability. Kanu is in crosshairs the minute he is released to public.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Adarich(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Unconfirmed
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Innocentman86: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

The awaiting sniper is ibo. Biafran fundamentalists with unstable minds. Albino has crossed an unforgiveable threshold.
You can come and kill him yourself. undecided undecided undecided
Afonja man wey no get breeze for yanshh.you should be a comedian grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by ImperialYoruba: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Innocentman86:

You can come and kill him yourself. undecided undecided undecided
Afonja man wey no get breeze for yanshh.you should be a comedian grin grin angry

We leave the dirty work for yanmiri. We direct him to go do what we want, for a fee. He is brave, but we are strategic. grin
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by PoliciaNLand: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
slowpoke

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Villa12(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Keep on trying grin grin
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Krak(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
McGeo:
I've tried downloading with data, but it's requesting for WiFi

Don't download, just paste the link here.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by YourLandMyLand: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu is the next president to succeed Buhari
fake news
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Villa12(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
YourLandMyLand:
fake news
naanu
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by YourLandMyLand: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Igbo:
e neevr reach that level
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Daniel058(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
McGeo:
Admin let people know the latest breaking news now in Naija by moving to front page.
share the link if it's true,
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Igbodicool(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Enemies of Igbo Race have been put to shame...

The sadness of Igbo in Nigeria project will be the sadness of everybody in it.
We fought for Nigerian independence and upheld its oneness, we also will balkanize it.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by gidgiddy: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Govt is doing him favor by keeping him locked up in a unpenetrable underground cell. Bigger and baddest enemies from his own clan await him outside. We will push buttons and trigger their instability. Kanu is in crosshairs the minute he is released to public.

How come it is mostly you non-Igbos thatlike to carry Nnamdi Kanu's matter on your heads like basket of cassava?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
McGeo:

Till I see pics, before I will believe
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Whiteshield: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Release Kanu and na Obidients go first kill am.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Whiteshield: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Innocentman86:

Na ordinary Agbero pursue your chiefs and traders comot Alaba. Go and ask your father what Adekunle and Obasanjo did to them.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by Whiteshield: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

How come it is mostly you non-Igbos thatlike to carry Nnamdi Kanu's matter on your heads like basket of cassava?

When non Igbos like Banjo and Effiong were fighting for Biafra, where was your grandfather and the cowards in your family?

That's how Kanu ran away like Ojukwu only to be brought back like a stray goat. If trouble starts again now, you will be looking for brave non-Igbos to lead you.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released by gift2xl: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fake news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Ibori Launches Website / Nigeria At 54! 5 Things You May Not Know About Nigeria / See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.