Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians (16737 Views)

"Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by gigdfhjjhvc: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
The both of una dey same group
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by ufuosman(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buhari will be d last Apc president in Aso rock
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Nastrademus(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Far better than ATIKU and far ahead of the agbado crooner TINUBU
highchief1:
im not OBIDIENT o.those are another set of criminals.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by olibeans: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Peace accords my foot.
Desperate Atiku for President.

Peter Obi will rule you basket mouth from Cameroonian.

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Topaz74: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/22/2023-apc-not-a-party-to-support-theyre-destroyers-atiku-tells-nigerians/
In this time and era how can you be campaigning with what's supposed to be the basic responsibility of a government. Come on you have nothing to offer Mr Atiku
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by AliyuMahdi9: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
APC - PDP

Useless Parties

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by onuman: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
It then means that Atiku is not foresighted, because Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku formed APC that destroyed Nigeria, reduced Nigeria to be a country harboring the largest number of poor, hungry, most terrorised and most indebted people on earth.

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Lovenorth: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
You are also a destroyer

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Themanleshey: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
okorogodwin4:
what can you say about the bullion van criminal yekini amoda from iragbiji

Check his records , which other contestant meets his record ?

Pls be true to your self ? Nigeria needs help and it’s right time we start looking at past record .
That pandora no get anything to campaign with , he never knew a day like this will come when he will be contesting for the post of president, if he had known he would have done better as Anambra governor .
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by GeneralDae: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
I still prefer APC to PDP. Though a lot of PDP members are in the APC.
APC (especially Buhari, Osinbanjo, and Tinubu) all seem to have a socio-capitalist ideology which I subscribe to rather than the seemingly full blown capitalist ideology of the PDP especially in the likes of Atiku and Obi.

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Enyimbamercedes: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Says Atiku who supported the party in 2015.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by femicyrus(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fulani destroyed the country
Another one will not continue the destruction
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by femicyrus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
onuman:
It then means that Atiku is not foresighted, because Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku formed APC that destroyed Nigeria, reduced Nigeria to be a country harboring the largest number of poor, hungry, most terrorised and most indebted people on earth.
Calm down, he will soon delete it
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by ajexx(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Our in coming president

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by OctavianAC(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Are you not among those that brought the APC in 2015?
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by onuman: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/22/2023-apc-not-a-party-to-support-theyre-destroyers-atiku-tells-nigerians/

Atiku praised PDP days in power.

The same Atiku handicapped PDP when he took a fraction - nPDP - out of PDP in 2015, joined APC, in his eternal drive for power to return to his northern region. President GEJ's PDP lost the election because of Atiku's betrayal.
Atiku is still on his struggle to make power remain in his north, that's why he jumped into PDP presidential primaries in 2022 to preempt any possibility of a southerner in PDP emerging successor to President Buhari.

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by GeneralDae: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
PDP is actually the worst party.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Meedon: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
highchief1:
im not OBIDIENT o.those are another set of criminals.

Man weh sabi
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Paulianfa(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu and his APC has come again with lies manifestos.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Slynation(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
The Mikano boys Vs Agbado Urchins will still look for a means to involve Obi in this fight...
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
You were with them in 2015 when this calamity started. They were good; now that you are involved directly, they are now bad. How I wish we have more Nigerians with sense so that all the APC and PDP nonsense would stop.

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Slynation(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
my first option is Peter Obi

My last option is Atiku

But you see that ancestor wey dey waka like who drink 896 bottles of Gulder wey no cool he won’t smell Aso Rock

If he’s too desperate to become a president then make them divide country so he can rule over Yorubas alone

Instead of Tinubu go win make Earth Collide with underworld and swallow everybody

Tinubu wey no dey use tooth brush wan rule a whole me
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Bionic07: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by treesun: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
onuman:

Atiku praised PDP days in power.

The same Atiku handicapped PDP when he took a fraction - nPDP - out of PDP in 2015, joined APC, in his eternal drive for power to return to his northern region. President GEJ's PDP lost the election because of Atiku's betrayal.
Atiku is still on his struggle to make power remain in his north, that's why he jumped into PDP presidential primaries in 2022 to preempt any possibility of a southerner in PDP emerging successor to President Buhari.

He is a prodigal father, he has returned home. You must be very wicked to vote for APC!
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by treesun: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
GeneralDae:
PDP is actually the worst party.
You must be Klint the drunk!
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by kk2027: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:
how
Atiku's ticket is balanced
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by treesun: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
ajexx:
Our in coming president

Ni burdilion!
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Paulianfa(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
E touch my heart, I have peace in my heart at least for once by hearing this .
My mind is telling me that Tinubu and that biko harram are coming to finish us
Obi will restore the lost glory if given the opportunity but na Naija we there so...

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Invest4growth: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Is that the issue based campaign we expected from the parties. Atiku is a very toxic politician. It was wisdom, experience and close marking that Obj applied to outsmart him. He was an enemy in that administration. At least we can see the performances of the USA VP and back home, Prof Osinbajo. Atiku never wished obj well. Now he wants to rule. Will it work? 2023 beckons on all eligible voters
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Lightorder: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
my first option is Peter Obi

My last option is Atiku

But you see that ancestor wey dey waka like who drink 896 bottles of Gulder wey no cool he won’t smell Aso Rock

If he’s too desperate to become a president then make them divide country so he can rule over Yorubas alone

Instead of Tinubu go win make Earth Collide with underworld and swallow everybody

Tinubu wey no dey use tooth brush wan rule a whole me
you are a very very wicked Taylor
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by eeetuk(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
"We will put more policemen on the streets. We will equip them; we will fortify them and since we have promised to devolve more powers to the states and local governments, you can also have your own local police. We shall make sure your local police don’t harass you."

When Atiku talks, I get smarter. He will address insecurity in Nigeria by placing more police officers. Not just placing more police officers, he said he will equip them with necessary gears to get the job done. Who can argue against that kind of solution? I don't see it.

So, for those of you supporting Mr. Tinubu , does he explain how insecurity in Nigeria will be addressed?
And here is another problem about Tinubu candidacy, I don't know Mr. Tinubu's stance on key issues like insecurity, ethnic divisions in Nigeria, unemployment, poverty, poor quality of education among Nigerians and much more. If you ask me, why is Tinubu running for president, I won't be able to tell you. That is why Tinubu candidacy is so annoying.

And more importantly, the debate about who should be the next president of nigeria ought to be focused on Atiku Abubakar vs Bola Tinubu. No more. That is because other candidates in the race for the presidency are meant to distract the public from the real thing. So, don't talk about other candidates except Atiku and Tinubu.

Oh, and by the way, do we really need a debate on who will win 2023 presidential election in Nigeria? I think the race is over. Atiku Abubakar has already won the presidency.
Who disagrees?
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by goslowgoslow(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ewu were you not formally APC member that was part of the destruction?

INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police / INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos / “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi