Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians (16734 Views)

"Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Okjay: 5:47am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by kwasoly(m): 5:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Thinkam:
No doubt incoming

Atiku is coming

You no get shame?
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Johel(m): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2022
treesun:

Obi /Datti were in PDP!

PDP far better than APC....,know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Johel(m): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2022
highchief1:
im not OBIDIENT o.those are another set of criminals.

How are they criminals?

Or you are not just educated to know the meaning of "criminal"
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by highchief1: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Johel:

How are they criminals?

Or you are not just educated to know the meaning of "criminal"
miscreants sir.yahoo boys
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by adekolaelect(m): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2022
treesun:

Which one do you prefer?
Not yet known between Looters and Destroyer but that of Terrorists is an Invisibles no going area.

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by ibechris(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
my first option is Peter Obi

My last option is Atiku

But you see that ancestor wey dey waka like who drink 896 bottles of Gulder wey no cool he won’t smell Aso Rock

If he’s too desperate to become a president then make them divide country so he can rule over Yorubas alone

Instead of Tinubu go win make Earth Collide with underworld and swallow everybody

Tinubu wey no dey use tooth brush wan rule a whole me

I have been informed that u can't be a candidate of heaven. grin grin grin grin

Guy u are wicked beyond description.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by JEREMYBENTHAM: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2022
Atiku is the most unreliable politician in Nigeria. Atiku and Tinubu will be permanently retired from politics, come 2023.
I am 100% PDP, but I'm fully ObiDatti.

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Moymoy: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2022
treesun:

Ok!

Obi and Datti are human. They are not perfect. WE JUST WANT AN OVERHAUL.

IT'S NOT OK AT ALL, IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR APC TO CONTINUE.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by unikprince(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2022
But you supported them in 2015 to defeat PDP, yeye and selfish politicians.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by shinealight(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-should-nigerians-really-shut-up/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

Those talking rubbish should indeed SHUT THEIR GOB!
No northerner will take over after Buhari’s 8 YEARS….you can take that to the Bank.
Else, it’s to thy tents O’ Israel …..nobody is anybody’s slave in Nigeria!! cool cool
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Johel(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
highchief1:
miscreants sir.yahoo boys

Smh
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by seglabsy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
REDshouse:
Atiku that can't Unite his PDP party want to unite Nigeria....

Awon eleribu Mikano importer destroyer of Power system and scraping of Nitel to buy cheap...
u are a true redhouse(bloody man)
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
A party you created, what does that make you?
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by goslowgoslow(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Tinubu started it with;
It is yoruba turn, emi lo kan'
Stop the lies Tinubu was referring to himself and not Yorubas!
Emilokan means it is my turn it is different from saying Yoruba lokan which means it is Yorubas turn. If you are not Yoruba go and learn.
Between how is Emilokan the same thing with what Atiku said?
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Honjoshy4u: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Stop the lies Tinubu was referring to himself and not Yorubas!
Emilokan means it is my turn it is different from saying Yoruba lokan which means it is Yorubas turn. If you are not Yoruba go and learn.
Between how is Emilokan the same thing with what Atiku said?

You're been smart by half.
Go and watch the video. He said ' it is yoruba turn. And if it is yoruba turn, it is my turn'.
The question now is, how is it yoruba turn and his turn??
After the west has ruled for 8yrs as president and 8yrs Vice.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Sammy75(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
The APC you joined to build, right? What is the difference between PDP and APC? Same old Presidential candidates who have been milking Nigeria and Nigerians dry.

Never again! Never again!

Let's try someone different. Obi is preferable and by God's grace Nigeria's President come in 2023.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by GeneralDae: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You're been smart by half.
Go and watch the video. He said ' it is yoruba turn. And if it is yoruba turn, it is my turn'.
The question now is, how is it yoruba turn and his turn??
After the west has ruled for 8yrs as president and 8yrs Vice.
Post the part where he said it's Yoruba turn. I have watched the video, all I saw was Emilokan
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by REDshouse(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
seglabsy:
u are a true redhouse(bloody man)
u are a water man either
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by chrisooblog: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
To be fair he did say Yoruba lokan before dropping the emilokan line. However it's important to put into context why he said it. This was at the height of campaigning for delegates during the build up to APC primaries. His utterances were directed at elements within the APC who wanted to impose a presidential candidate under the guise of 'PMB's candidate'

GeneralDae:

Post the part where he said it's Yoruba turn. I have watched the video, all I saw was Emilokan
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Wilexnaija(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
What kind of weed is Atiku smoking? He's part of the demons that created APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others / Imo Deputy Governor Resigns / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.