Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians (16736 Views)

"Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Just like you... Untrustworthy mofoy lot angry
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
APC deserve to lose badly
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Frank150: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Then it is pdp that is better? Bunch of old thieves
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by bapahe: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
PDP and APC are scammers

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Googledotcom: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
But Atiku campaigned for them in 2015, what a hypocrite
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by callmevirus(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
The same WhatsApp group
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Vixlot: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by jimzy4u(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by MissLeslie(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
As if you are not part of the formation. Nigeria politician and mun le.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by callmevirus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
PDP and APC are on the same WhatsApp group
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by okorogodwin4(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
REDshouse:
Atiku that can't Unite his PDP party want to unite Nigeria....

Awon eleribu Mikano importer destroyer of Power system and scraping of Nitel to buy cheap...
what can you say about the bullion van criminal yekini amoda from iragbiji

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by treesun: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sleekfingers:

PDP nko? See him face like cow
At least life was easier!
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Tzar(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Atiku, you mean the APC you joined & destroyed PDP’s chances in the 2015 elections is now evil?
Atiku and his kind are just pure selfish evil!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by norriswood(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
my first option is Peter Obi

My last option is Atiku

But you see the older old man wey dey waka like who drink 896 bottles of Gulder he won’t smell Asp Rock

If he’s too desperate to become a president then make them divide country so he can rule over Yorubas alone
...mumu, both choice ur mentioned above are still the same recycling. . Politicians
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Williams150(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mr Atiku tell me the different between APC and pdp....
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
treesun:

At least life was easier!

24hrs electricity, security etc abi? Indeed, life was easier.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by EMMANUELNATION(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thanks for letting us know, bird of the same mother
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by ghiloman28(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Non of those guys can be trusted but I still believe in BAT so jagaban has my vote already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by adecz: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Only people who love eating cassava
and Agbado morning and night, 24/7
can ever ever think of bringing APC
back.❌❌❌❎❎

Remember, Tinubu says he will kontinu
from where the Lifeless ☠️☠️☠️Jubrin stopped.

Instead of APC to return, it's better we
divide the country so that the north
can go to the desert and feed their
cows with sand, instead of coming to
introduce ruga in Bayelsa, Benue ,Ekiti,
Ebonyi, Plateau or Edo...☹️☹️☹️☹️

Make everybody use their tongues
count dem teeth.❗️❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by EverGrand: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
As always the Obidiends movt is a PDP-lite movt, but God who rescued Nigeria from locusts would not allow us return to the locust group.

taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

But you see that ancestor wey dey waka like who drink 896 bottles of Gulder wey no cool he won’t smell Aso Rock

If he’s too desperate to become a president then make them divide country so he can rule over Yorubas alone

Instead of Tinubu go win make Earth Collide with underworld and swallow everybody

Tinubu wey no dey use tooth brush wan rule a whole me
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Viraltrends123: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
kk2027:

At least Atiku is better than Tinubu

But Obi is the best
how
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Emola12(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

But you see that ancestor wey dey waka like who drink 896 bottles of Gulder wey no cool he won’t smell Aso Rock

Instead of Tinubu go win make Earth Collide with underworld and swallow everybody

e be like say we dey think d same thing aswear God punish APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by ladipo007: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
I still don't believe there are Nigerians still supporting this APC after all we have gone through in the last 7-8yeats.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by ictplotter(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

Ipob we don't need your last option. Either you are for us or against us. Atiku is our president by God grace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Themanleshey: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

Ah who do dis person like this ?
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

Hahahaha.

You had better start leaving with it or go and buy Rat Poison to eat come February
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by newnigerdelta1: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

You go shame,nor commit suicide if Tinubu win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jos prison: Gunshots, teargas fired as inmates protest reduced food ration / Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army / Jonathan’s Kinsman Takes Buhari To Court Over Certificate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.