Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (52380 Views)

2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Keyamo: We Can No Longer Hide From Nigerians, Subsidy No Longer Sustainable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by B2B23: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2022
amaridigital:

I saw Obi's son wearing biafrans TShirt marching on and disrespecting Nigerian flag. So if he can do that then he's political. Enough of that he's an Actor bullshit. If he can wear Biafran t-shirt and March on Nigerian flag then he surely can organize a rally for the obidense zombies on a Monday in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by andycom(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

I learnt Obi is into Men

Does he have a son?

We learnt your mom is a slut at ozumba mbadiwe street. Is she still there? My dog needs a hooker tonight.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Banhammy717: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2022
Peter Obi will never allow his son to visit Anambra, that's suicidal.
He said he'd made Anambra a better place to live but keeps his family abroad.
Tinubu's children live in Lagos Nigeria.
Tinubu understands Nigeria better than Obi.
My PVC is for Tinubu.
I follow person wey know road

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by emilo2bad: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Which kind childish politics is this?.. U sure say this man get brain?..

I knew Tinubu's political career has come to an end when the likes of FFK and this charlantan are involved..

Tribal politics would do nothing but but to backfire on Tinubu's political chances...

Where was Yusuf during Buharis time ?

Did Peter Obis son wear wrist watch of 400 million naira?

I repeat, Tribal politics will harm Tinubu's chances because Lagos belongs to Lagosians not Tinubu and his son that came from Iragbiji osun state..

Tinubu's son should go there and campaign .. We are waiting
Yusuf Buhari and Zahra Buhari were visible during Buhari time. the last time I checked I was around in 2015 and 3019

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Gandrova: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2022
You can't give what you don't have. Hoebi is a scammer
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by villa9555: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2022
This man is marketing another product to heal same disease that the ongoing product couldn’t heal
Are you sure he is well at all

Coming to manifest on Good Roads
Security
Electricity
Etc

While you are in power and the incumbent have not been able to fix up on good 7years

You are marketing another candidate

What type of brain do u have ?
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Danniedpastor(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:
Such rally can't be done in Awka. grin

cos obi did nothing good while in office .. grin
You people are yet to march LP rally in your home state..
Noise makers
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Danniedpastor(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

I learnt Obi is into Men

Does he have a son?
Shebi if Del arrest you for libel and slander you go begin find sympathy.
Foolish illiterate
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Danniedpastor(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Which kind childish politics is this?.. U sure say this man get brain?..

I knew Tinubu's political career has come to an end when the likes of FFK and this charlantan are involved..

Tribal politics would do nothing but but to backfire on Tinubu's political chances...

Where was Yusuf during Buharis time ?

Did Peter Obis son wear wrist watch of 400 million naira?

I repeat, Tribal politics will harm Tinubu's chances because Lagos belongs to Lagosians not Tinubu and his son that came from Iragbiji osun state..

Tinubu's son should go there and campaign .. We are waiting
Keyamo is now a full time dummy.
He is now a "use full idiot" as FFK called them
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Villa12:
i learnt Obi is the wife to Atiku

Mazi Nnamdi kanu also confirmed it. He challenged Obi to deny it and he will reveal more secret
See how you are going around learning who is married to and who Obi is into, grin I challenged you earlier if you are into men and you didn't deny either. As i ve also asked you, so i ask again, do you want to fork Obi.

Maybe that is why Obi's sexuality is bothering you so much. I think you would like to fork Obi..
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Askmewhy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Racoon:
grin Savage and epic responses to the foolishness of an asslicker without conscience. God bless these 2 niggas for giving the senior advocate always tweeting nonsense and fallacy these wotowoto responses.

"Governance is not for smooth talkers. Most smooth talkers are the 419 people who talk their ways into power...." - Festus Keyamo This man will forever remains a monumental disgrace.

Perfect answer for the foolish lawyer.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Obyino: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Zombidients will wail tire on this one. grin grin grin
where are the students loan?
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by ATLIEN2027: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Obyino:
where are the students loan?
What happened to all the promises that pandora pathological liar Obi tuary made before becoming Governor Anambra? What did he do for 8 years as Governor besides investing Anambra money into his family business. He was a failed Governor with nothing to show for 8 years after promises and promises.
Tinubu oj the other hand had a record that's visible and open for the world to see. One of the reasons why you all are running to Lagos on daily basis. He created a business friendly environment when compared to the rest of Nigeria. He has record of projects that are visible even to the blind Zombidients.
Vote for whomever you want, but know that Tinubu is going to win and he will be next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Polchiz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:
Such rally can't be done in Awka. grin

cos obi did nothing good while in office .. grin
Yet Anambra gave him 95% of their votes in 2019?
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by TGreatGatsby: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Villa12:
shut up

Tinubu is your next president
Its what your agbero president instructed you to say
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Ybholy(m): 5:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Electorate:

Read the below CV with a chilled bottle of sniper, please read to the end...ok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then? / Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile / Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.