Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (52374 Views)

2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Keyamo: We Can No Longer Hide From Nigerians, Subsidy No Longer Sustainable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Enimin: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

See tweet below

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1583772543353516042?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Keyamo is just totally disgraceful.

Gani must be twisting and turning in his grave wishing he'd left this douche-bag in the gutter where it belonged
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Whoknowsme: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

I learnt Obi is into Men

Does he have a son?
You lack manners.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by ATLIEN2027: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Terror48:
I swear,dem go soon mine your skull for that osogbo make you dey, idiot

Pls say to M-kpuru mirri and cannibalism. They are bad for your mental and physical health. Stop consuming human flesh , it's making you delusional.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Oracleforce: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
kcnwaigbo:
We give Seyi Tinubu one week to make a decent living and not loot the LASG through imaginary street lights

Yahoo boy dey say make someone make decent living...no be Yahoo be your work...idiot

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Terror48: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Pls say to M-kpuru mirri and cannibalism. They are bad for your mental and physical health. Stop consuming human flesh , it's making you delusional.
Idiot,who consume human flesh more than urchins And afonja.They even nick named it "jankara"
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Okoroawusa: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Una wan kill Peter Obi pikin be that...on a Monday?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by maasoap(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
wingmanIII:
And this imbecy was made a San. Shame on the body of benchers.

Because of his political view that doesn't align with yours, you are saying that shame on the body of benchers for making him SAN? Was he made a SAN because of his political view and participation? Zombiedient!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Terror48: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Idiot,who consume human flesh more than urchins And afonja.They even nick named it "jankara".Your druggie master is father of all drug lord.Mumu
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by emanobis(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu's son organised a rally in solidarity with his father, with Lagos Looted funds in APC controlled state with other APC members and touts.

But peace loving sincere Nigerians organised a rally in support of OBI/DATTI, not really based on Religion, Region or Party affiliation but for the love we have for OBI/DATTI

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD THIS RESPECT FOR SANs UNTIL I MET THIS CASSAVA BAKED BRAIN MAN
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Cantonese: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

I learnt Obi is into Men

Does he have a son?

We learnt that you are into goats, sheep and dogs.

Do you have a child?
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Keyamo is a very daft man. Instead of him to be worried over how Tinubu will Miss the upcoming presidential debate, werey is busy killing himself over Obi.

You can't defend Tinubu and APC without sounding stupid.

Zombiedients and abuse na 5 and 6. Kperogi has perfectly described you guys. Attack dogs

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by StreetMedia: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
They must sound STVPID!. Old fool defending a BAT.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Coronavirus1: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Peter be has a lot of children the Nigeria masses are obi sons and daughters so don't worry yourself hypocrite.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Amah70: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Princedapace:

Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians are deliberately fo*lish or what is this?

If Anambra is insecure, that means your party has failed, sir. Nigeria runs a unitary system of govt where the governors dont have powers and controls over the security arrangement of their states. They are merely there to take money and eat.

The central govt decides how the security of Nigeria across the state should look. This starts from the security council, to regions, commands, down the states. The central security structure is key to how the rest will look like.

Your party came in and brought nepotism into security system and sidelined one region. U are here blaming a man who has left Anambra as a governor long ago. I can tell u that majority of Nigerians have low IQ. I can bet to this.

Because I dont understand why someone who claimed to be learned reasons this way. Omo, I am ashamed of the place I call country. I dont know who I offended and made me a Nigerian.
Some Nigerians even celebrate when other parts of their country have natural disasters like gully erosion, flooding, etc.
Unknown to the celebrants, when one part of one's country is becoming bad, it obviously affects other parts of the country negatively.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by uche393: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
this man thinks PO is like Tinubu who turned Lagos to his family business
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by ATLIEN2027: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Terror48:
Idiot,who consume human flesh more than urchins And afonja.They even nick named it "jankara".Your druggie master is father of all drug lord.Mumu
Dumbest retar@ed OSU slave monkey. Just in case your shit-hole olosho mother from thr Aba baby factory didn't tell you previously, it's a known fact that your people have been known to kill and eat humans for many generations. You better go back to the Aba baby factory and ask your shit-hole olosho mother who is the drunkard village idiot that got her pregnant to deliver a miserable low life, zero IQ infantile jelly fish brain, brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey like you.
Oh while at it, ask her how her fore fathers have been known to kill and eat humans. One of thr reasons why other Nigerians stayed away from going to the SADEAST from time immemorial.
Now get lost and fvck off.
Done responding to a shallow, gullible cretin like you. Go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
BYE. RIP
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Slynation(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
This keyamo talks like a child...
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Bennycollins: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
shut up

Tinubu is your next president
And he won't be yours ?, assuming he wins, you have your own share of whatever is served, which I am very sure will be more sufferings. You are not immune, are you?
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by danngnews: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

Where are the student loans?

The irony is that those students who have been taken for a ride will collect 1k and defend the same Tinubu who made false promises to them.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by pquaver(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:
Mr Keyamo, where are the student loans?

Ask Bubu cos Tinubu is not bubu..
Again I hope you know that according to you Tinubu was used and dump.. He was sidelined up till primary.. So how can we be asking someone who was sidelided for implentation of manifesto? Abi is logical missing somewhere?...

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Terror48: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Dumbest retar@ed OSU slave monkey. Just in case your shit-hole olosho mother from thr Aba baby factory didn't tell you previously, it's a known fact that your people have been known to kill and eat humans for many generations. You better go back to the Aba baby factory and ask your shit-hole olosho mother who is the drunkard village idiot that got her pregnant to deliver a miserable low life, zero IQ infantile jelly fish brain, brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey like you.
Oh while at it, ask her how her fore fathers have been known to kill and eat humans. One of thr reasons why other Nigerians stayed away from going to the SADEAST from time immemorial.
Now get lost and fvck off.
Done responding to a shallow, gullible cretin like you. Go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
BYE. RIP
Dis one pain you mumu.Continue crying scallywag
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Yoighaman(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
hahahaha

pray for your miserable low life fetched family first

I siddon jejely, you con tasi me, if I curse and insult your father and family now, you will be crying.

Don't worry, I'll let this pass, it's your first time, the next time you try me, you go collect.

Idio.t

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Emyogalanya: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

See tweet below

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1583772543353516042?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Shey na tinubu son do the rally?
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by haslaw(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kasssandra:

Ah ,grow up.

Yeah... Typical IPOB and gutter Insults

They never disappoints

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by taretoofine(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Ejimsolex(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
One of the irresponsible SAN we have in Nigeria, what a shame...
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by InvertedHammer: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
/
Let Tinubu's son go and hold rally in Iragbiji, Osun first. Since APC has nothing to campaign with, they chose distractions.

How are they going to continue the mishap of last 7 years? That's what we want to know so that we can decide how soon to japa.

Peter Obi's son is busy with work unlike those waiting for collections from touts and taxes from State to survive.

/
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by amaridigital(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
B2B23:
You are mumu man keyamo.

Seyi is a politician, he has political patronage, his business is politically linked. Without politics and Lagos seyi will go hungry.

Obis son is in the entertainment industry out Nigeria. He lives a private life devoid of political patronage.

Kayamu is a mugu

I saw Obi's son wearing biafrans TShirt marching on and disrespecting Nigerian flag. So if he can do that then he's political. Enough of that he's an Actor bullshit. If he can wear Biafran t-shirt and March on Nigerian flag then he surely can organize a rally for the obidense zombies on a Monday in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Dawnofhope: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
shut up

Tinubu is your next president
use DSS to Shut every one up as you use do .
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Robinmido(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Na craze man be that, animal in craze man skin��
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Mccullum: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:
Mr Keyamo, where are the student loans?

Jumping out of the topic is you people dodging formula from the subject matter, reply to the challenge Keyamo given to your candidate. grin
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Mccullum: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Which kind childish politics is this?.. U sure say this man get brain?..

I knew Tinubu's political career has come to an end when the likes of FFK and this charlantan are involved..

Tribal politics would do nothing but but to backfire on Tinubu's political chances...

Where was Yusuf during Buharis time ?

Did Peter Obis son wear wrist watch of 400 million naira?

I repeat, Tribal politics will harm Tinubu's chances because Lagos belongs to Lagosians not Tinubu and his son that came from Iragbiji osun state..

Tinubu's son should go there and campaign .. We are waiting

Trash! Tinubu is the next president elect of the FRN... Typing rubbish when they can't defend their Labouring in vain party's presidential candidate. Smhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.