Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch (3843 Views)

Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians / Petrol May Cost N340/litre After Subsidy Removal In 2022 — Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
This is Seyi Tinubu, Son of Bola Tinubu of Lagos , rocking $550,000 (N340 million naira) Richard mille wrist watch.

Please what does Seyi Tinubu do for a living aside being the son of Bola Tinubu to afford such expensive wrist watch ?

People gazzette reported that Seyi Tinubu have been the major beneficiary of his father, Tinubu, capture of Lagos state.

Hhmm

https://gazettengr.com/seyi-tinubus-n340-million-richard-mille-wristwatch-stuns-nigerians/

Nlfpmod Oam4j

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Imagine what 340million naira could do to the life of poor lagosians that Bola Tinubu have stole there inheritance and give to his son to enjoy alone

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by alanto: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
PrinceofLagos you dey labor in vain
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by taylor88(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
[b][/b]
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by LeoDeKing: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Choi, e be like say dis Lagos walk pain am.

I swear e really pain am. grin

Oya, show us Tinubu's daughter's earrings and the cost.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by ZUKKYY(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

undecided your mumu never too much

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by LeoDeKing: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
alanto:
PrinceofLagos you dey labor in vain
I swear Lagos walk really pain am. grin

This election is between Atiku and Tinubu.

Kwankwaso and Sowore will struggle for third.

Peter obi doesn't exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by Villa12(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This is Seyi Tinubu, Son of Bola Tinubu of Lagos , rocking $550,000 (N340 million naira) Richard mille wrist watch.

Please what does Seyi Tinubu do for a living aside being the son of Bola Tinubu to afford such expensive wrist watch ?

People gazzette reported that Seyi Tinubu have been the major beneficiary of his father, Tinubu, capture of Lagos state.

Hhmm
Obi Pandora son was caught stepping on our national flag in a foreign country

Seyi is a son found in the forefront of his father political career to the presidency

A proud son better than millions of Igbos peddling drugs in Malaysia, Indonesia, India et al
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by LeoDeKing: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
ZUKKYY:
undecided your mumu never too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by Munamoqel: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Hhmm

https://gazettengr.com/seyi-tinubus-n340-million-richard-mille-wristwatch-stuns-nigerians/
stop beefing the young man . Tell you Dad to hustle or where was he when other where hustling hard for their kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by LeoDeKing: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Obi Pandora son was caught stepping on our national flag in a foreign country

Seyi is a son found in the forefront of his father political career to the presidency

A proud son better than millions of Igbos peddling drugs in Malaysia, Indonesia, India et al

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=117787506][/quote]
That's not Obi son you liar

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by LeoDeKing: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

That's not Obi son you liar
Okay shinedu.

He is Tinubu's son. grin

Hope you are now happy. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay shinedu
Now back to Tinubu audio rally today ?

I will make a thread to prove to all how Tinubu brought in people from other states to participate in the rally today

I have the video evidence of when they touched down Lagos and when they were going back to there various states .. my source is credible.

Una wey no get mouth for this election aside renting crowd

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by LeoDeKing: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Now back to Tinubu audio rally today ?

I will make a thread to prove to all how Tinubu brought in people from other states to participate in the rally today

I have the video evidence of when they touched down Lagos and when they were going back to there various states .. my source is credible.

Una wey no get mouth for this election aside renting crowd
Shinedu, go and make 1million threads on Tinubu, at least you now have work to do instead of following Peter Obi up and down.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by swaggerjack: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Imagine what 340million naira could do to the life of poor lagosians that Bola Tinubu have stole there inheritance and give to his son to enjoy alone
Bullion van things

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by Emvico34: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lagosians no get sense i swear. Tinubu will win lagos state and retire to his home cause we are not as senseless as his urchins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by ganisucks(f): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Where are the student loans?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

Where are the student loans?
Something that Tinubu had collected and diverted to his family account
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by Abdu81: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Father and son are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by Macphenson: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Very interesting
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by swaggerjack: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Macphenson:
Very interesting
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by copyrites: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
I just pity these BATified miscreants grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by Toluwanise247(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
He feel buy ham because he get the money or Na your papa money he take buy ham….. if Na davido sha you go abuse ham …. Some yahoo boy dey ham too waiting be your problem
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by Okoroawusa: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
What of Tinubu daughter $450m panties?

Yeye dey smell
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by NuruDiddy: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Will the wrist watch tell him when next his father will change diapers or when he will die?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by NuruDiddy: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I swear Lagos walk really pain am. grin

This election is between Atiku and Tinubu.

Kwankwaso and Sowore will struggle for third.

Peter obi doesn't exist.

Will the wrist watch tell him when next his father will change diapers or when he will die?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
According to the late Gani Fawehinmi

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by GoodLife4live: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Farooq Kperoggi On Obi

Nigerian Tribune

22nd October, 2023

Excerpts

When Obi ran for governor of Anambra State, he pledged that he would so improve the education in the state that his children would return from the UK to attend Anambra schools. Well, his children not only still live abroad and never went to school in Nigeria, they’re citizens of a foreign country.

As I pointed out when Obi released his presidential campaign list that was riddled with avoidable duplications and omissions, a man who couldn’t be bothered to even look at the list of his campaign council members—or, if he did, didn’t know enough to know people who should be in it—won’t be any different from the people we have had in the past.

The attributes people venerate in him were also projected onto Buhari in 2014/2015. One of my Obi-supporting friends said Obi “Not being greedy or avaricious on issues of money, not being flamboyant by living like a king while millions wallow in poverty, being able to save, being accessible to the people, listening to the people, etc.” are the proofs we need to know that he will be different as a president.

people said exactly the same of Buhari. But see what he became. Being in power is different from seeking power. Attributes such as access, empathy, etc. often disappear as sure as tomorrow’s date when people get to power. I am friends with a man who used to be close to Buhari because he used to tell him uncomfortable but helpful truths. The man’s relationship with Buhari endured only a few months after Buhari became president.

Like Buhari, Obi is popular with a core demographic that is animated by religious and ethnic politics. On ethnic and religious tolerance, his record isn’t different from Buhari’s, according to media reports I’ve read. He called Ngige a Yoruba man in 2013, implying that it’s undesirable to be Yoruba. In 2013, when Idemili women protested after being disenfranchised, Obi said the women were from Osun State in order to delegitimize them.

Obi’s ethnic politics as a governor was so acute that Okey Ndibe called him out on it in several columns, saying in one column that “such appeals to base, ethnic sentiments would return to haunt him if he ever seeks to be a political player at the national level.”

On the issues that really matter, Obi is no different from any politician. It’s people on social media who created this image of Obi as some transformational person when he is just a business-as-usual politician like everybody else.

This is a man whose aide was caught with N250 million cash in 2009 in his lodge when he was a governor. A former banker and a governor holding that much cash is suspicious. His record in human rights isn’t any different from other governors. The Daily Champion of June 20, 2006 reported him as ordering the police to “shoot on sight hoodlums caught perpetrating violence in the city.” What happened to fair trial?

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by GeneralPula: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch by GeneralPula: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Hhmm

Nlfpmod Oam4j
It has been posted before. Why masturbating on old picture and news?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Is Perfect Example Of Turn By Turn (photo) / Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) / Nigerians Are Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.