Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa (33194 Views)

Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin#SCAMMER PLUS LIAR grin grin= OBI HIM TU LIE cool

BATstard spotted

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Karlovych: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

hahahahahahaha.....Nonsense and . That guy is the most useless zombie on this forum
Please that is not him, I don't want to be banned by the mod who's an agbado urchin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by sleek214(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed A man genuinely loved by the people, after 8 years under APC of which I benefited nothing tangible from the dullard asides the worthless zombie stipend I have finally decided to throw my full support behind Obi.

Lazy Nigeria youth

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by chukwuwendu: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Is he wearing any Campaign polo??
Did anyone see any campaign material?

.give me reasons why you won't support this honest man

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by AmazingELixir: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
lipsrsealed

From the looks of it ....seems it will be effort in futility for Tinibu to venture south south for his campaigns.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by XerXers: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
These people don't know Peter. When he starts campaign he will swallow up whatever Thiefnubuu has achieved while he was visiting flood victims

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by NLPoliceWoman: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Nonsense and . That guy is the most useless zombie on this forum

seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by NLPoliceWoman: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
domination:

BATstard spotted
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by guychidile: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Am ObiDient and yusful

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin#SCAMMER PLUS LIAR grin grin= OBI HIM TU LIE cool

Peter Obi na Loader make them check he phone.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
guychidile:
Am ObiDient and yusful

I am too educated and I have a free mind I cannot be obidient and useful to the Peter Obi movement because it is based on mediocrity, lies and arrant shenanigans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by naikeboy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Today he didn't wear labour party cloth ooo so wetim them go talk now

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Curious345: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
NLPoliceWoman when nor get gun..

You well so ?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by goodmike7: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
You see this crook and eye service ode, the last time he wore LP logo and after bashing from Reno he didnt wear it...that shows this man is a hypocrite otherwise you should stand for what you believe if it wasnt ill-intended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by ZombieSlayer1: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Afamed:
Eye service
Urchins don't like good things which is why you're looking to elect a fossil. Tinubu will rule you and your family, and not this country of long-suffering Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Curious345: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
goodmike7:
You see this crook and eye service ode, the last time he wore LP logo and after bashing from Reno he didnt wear it...that shows this man is a hypocrite otherwise you should stand for what you believe if it wasnt ill-intended.
tinubu should wear APC logo and do it

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by ZombieSlayer1: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
You call people children of hate and perdition but when you're called out you'll start calling the mods.
Abeg go and sit down!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Enimin: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Earlier today, I visited the flood-affected areas of Bayelsa. The level of damages and displacements far exceeds that of 2012.-PO

Lol grin Douye Piggery uses a swagger stick
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by ZombieSlayer1: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I am too educated and I have a free mind I cannot be obidient and useful to the Peter Obi movement because it is based on mediocrity, lies and arrant shenanigans.
Tribalism can blind even the most educated professor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by misahij: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by DARLYNBOI: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Afamed:
Eye service. He was nowhere to be seen when over 40 people were killed in Owo, Ondo State.
He kept silenced when a Pregnant woman with her 4 children were killed in Anambra by his boys, Unknown Gun Men.
The hypocrite suddenly remember there is flood problem today when over a month Ago Tinubu already donated N50m each to Kogi and Jigawa states without video camera

[i][/i] as e dey pain you....e dey sweet us

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Williams150(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Omoluabi peter obi you weldone sir..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Zetty177x: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nothing but love for u

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Juanmike(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Finneseguy1:
Tinubu supporters rushing to this thread like
*Urchins
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by ebuclassic18(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
Ibo people don't know politics...l swear

You wey Sabi how far?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by DARLYNBOI: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Urchins don't like good things which is why you're looking to elect a fossil. Tinubu will rule you and your family, and not this country of long-suffering Nigerians

Just try campaign with APC and buhari achievement na...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by edungene7: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
A true son of the soil not like the bastard with a thousand fathers if you doubt me let Tinubu show us the pictures of is father

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. / Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.