Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa (33189 Views)

Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by iiifedimma(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Grace1112:
God bless Peter Obi

"TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

Modified: please nairalanders, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal please let's just see something to eat
GT Bank -Ann
cc seun don't even mind this oloriburuku man the oloriburuku man has come here again with the same format he has always been using to defraud a lot of people here on Nairaland
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by iiifedimma(f): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Grace1112:
God bless Peter Obi

"TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

Modified: please nairalanders, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal please let's just see something to eat
GT Bank -Ann
cc seun don't even mind this oloriburuku man the oloriburuku man has come here again with the same format he has always been using to defraud a lot of people here on Nairaland, he's a well known fraudster here on Nairaland since a very long time
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Felabrity: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
haslaw:

IPOB and sense are poles apart

What exactly has his criminal presence done for the flood victims.

He has zero training in disaster management. He is only disrupting the activities of professionals in disaster management and using the situation of the victims to his political advantage.
shattap
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Goodluckzzz: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Obi too lie. Please be specific about what Obi lied about so we can start a good conversation.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Picardor2: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
Ibo people don't know politics...l swear

Na u wey no even understand that is not Igbo politics and is no longer our usual politics of inducing ppl with money for vote
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by OChimex: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:

You guys always make it look like Igbos just want put their son.

The truth is, Igbos have always meant well for Nigeria and wanted Nigeria to be great, irrespective of whoever leads. They voted Abiola massively, voted OBJ, against their very own Ojukwu, Voted Yaradua, Voted Jonathan, even. They would have voted Osinbajo. But now, these too old men, APC and PDP are fronting, are unfit to run the affairs of Nigeria. That’s why they are fronting Obi who is fit and more qualified, less corrupt.

They wouldn’t front Orji Uzo kalu or Rochas this way.

You guys always foist the wrong people and they destroy this country. Now, the destruction is severe that they are determined to help save Nigeria.

If una like, continue thinking it’s Igbos una dey do and still put another criminal there, na una go suffer am pass, honestly.

Let me tell you, an average Igbo man is not interested in politics, they are only interested in 40 feet containers.

Trust me, if they were interested in politics like other tribes, you guys can’t beat them at that, just like in business, and Economics,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Samajogs: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Man wey Sabi...
AcuraZDX:
Earlier today, I visited the flood-affected areas of Bayelsa. The level of damages and displacements far exceeds that of 2012.-PO
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by haslaw(m): 2:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Felabrity:
shattap

IPOB CARNNIBALS and gutter Insults.

They never disappoint
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by SaturnNick(m): 3:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Where is the flooded area?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Felabrity: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2022
haslaw:

IPOB CARNNIBALS and gutter Insults.

They never disappoint
bst shattap
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by CoolAmbience(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Felabrity:
He has always been known to be so accessible

My president

Agbado and Dubai man supporters got nothing on him

Lies....

Who told you Obi is accessible?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by obaaderemi: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2022
iiifedimma:
it's a man behind that account for everyone to know if you wish to know that, be careful not to fall in to victim, for your own benefit
He/she is using different monikers to send the same message.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by MeineMutter: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Give us statistics of the damage nah so that we can go and verify. Sebi the level of damage in 2022 far exceeds that of 2012?

Statistician General of Biafla, give us comparative figures. Just dey monoyarn
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by VanuatuWycombe: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2022
See how Bayelsa be. An oil producing state. Small landmass that cannot boast of commensurate modern infrastructure, upon all the trillion Naira from Federal and NDDC. E com be like camp ground of one church along Ibadan-Ife Road.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Deriy: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Okk
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by haslaw(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Felabrity:
bst shattap

Hahaha.. E pain this mkporu mirri CANNIBAL.

Oya go and take a bite from YHUR MODA'S leg
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by MasterShifu010(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:

And those who know their regions have nothing t show for it
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by Felabrity: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
haslaw:

Hahaha.. E pain this mkporu mirri CANNIBAL.

Oya go and take a bite from YHUR MODA'S leg
bst shattap
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by BusinessPlan22: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:

Hausa don't too. What you have is just bunch of illiterates who have been religiously brainwashed and believe in one Nijeriya undecided
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by NLPoliceWoman: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
domination:

BATstard spotted
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 21.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by NLPoliceWoman: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Nonsense and . That guy is the most useless zombie on this forum.
AGAIN,
Rule 2.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa by ZombieSlayer1: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

AGAIN,
Rule 2.
I lie? aren't you the most useless zombie on this forum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) / Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion / Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.